Sign in to follow this  
MrHuachuca

A3 PMC Reborn

Would you like to see this or keep it a realistic PMC mod  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this or keep it a realistic PMC mod

• Proving Ground (will take up more space)
    • PMC Old Ka-60 (basically ORCA)
    • Ka-137 UAV
    • XM8
    • Keep it realistic to the real PMC's equitment today.

A3 PMC Reborn Mod Pack

By MrHuachuca

(please remember this addon is still a WIP, I expect to release this mod anywhere from this weekend (4/18/2015, to next weekend (4/25/2015) I'd like to get at least several weapons done and 1 vehicle done! To release it and do further updates! More and More updates will come along the way! I've put a lot of work into this mod and plan on updating it a lot and continueing the exciment!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting! This is my second released mod. This mod is complete but I will still be doing small and big updates in the future.

This mod is PMC Reborn. PMC Reborn adds in a large arsenal of fighting equipment that the PMC/Contractors in real life use over seas. Adds in things like new weapons, vehicles, and more! As said, this mod is completed but I will be updating it more and more. I personally took a lot of time on this mod to create what it is and proud of it. So why not make it better? Want to stay tuned up on the updates? Vist the changelog or "To Do List/Buildlog" in the @mh_PMC folder. There are currently no requirments as well. I did not contain zargabad or proving grounds for certain reasons. (AIA TP, is a bit big and didn't want to make that a requirment)

Features:

+Lots of new vehicles!

+HD Textured units, vehicles, and more from Arma 2 and Arma 2:OA

+New weapons and attachments

+Adds in PMC Gear

+Fully Playable Campaign, Multiplayer Gamemode, SinglePlayer shooting range, and a testing template!

+Supports Multiple Languages such as Korean, Spanish, French, Sweden, and more! Bad grammar?! Sorry I'm english ;) Let me know if I screwed up on a word!

"To Do" List:

Add back PMC Dirtbike

-----------------------------------

Add back ANA MI-7 Helicopter supporter

------------------------------------

Create PMC Pirate Flag

Texture M14 and Add

Finishing creating the civilian PMC AR15

Re-edit and fix all broken vehicles and fix gun sounds - WIP

USAGE

Units are available in the Editor under

Units and Vehicles > Blufor > Air, Infantry, Cars, or planes.

Groups > Blufor > Infantry

If you have any suggestions of more vehicles, weapons, ANYTHING! Please let me know! *Please do not ask for me to add in Proving Grounds and Zargabad. I don't want downloaders to go through the hassle of having AIA TP as a downloading requirment*

More info below

Screenshots and Videos (because I've been so busy lately I will have screenshots of development tonight! Pictures will mostly just have the main things I have done such as AA12, Retextured Vehicles, Blackhawk, etc. I do plan on however releasing a video of one campaign mission around mid next week! I have AIMS/AzMerit big testing yearly and of course, it's this week (untill, 4/17/2015)

Overall Screenshots:

Vehicles

Weapons and Gear

PMC Off duty vest (worn when off duty at a US or ANA/Pakistani firebase.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh35obsxsb9t7gj/pmcvest.PNG?dl=0

Videos

Changelog

### Changelog Legend

```git

+ Added

- Removed

@ Fixed

^ Improved

```

#### @mh_animals1.2

+ RHIB

- MI-7 ANA Helicopter (needs further work, soon to be released)

-PMC Dirtbike and ATV (soon to be released, needed little sound work here and there)

User Agreement and Credits

END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT:

DISCLAIMER

You are permitted to install and use this software for personal entertainment purposes only.

You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or mirror it without MrHuachuca's prior permission and agreement.

This add-on is released under Creative Commons License.

This add-on is the property of MrHuachuca ,please respect that.

The author takes no responsibility for any damages this program may cause, use at your own risk.

Credits & Thanks:

ARMA 3 game engine: Bohemia Interactive

MrHuachuca: Import and HD texturing on the addons (note: all credit goes to Bohemia Interactive, they created the animals in the first place)

(anyone below this line, agreement does not apply and they have full permission to edit, post, and more)

People who don't have to listen/read this = agreement does not apply:

Armaholic (they don't need to ask to post)

2-75th Ranger Regiment Development Team

2LT Indigo [3/160th SOAR]

Mike [2-75th Freind]

Gunner [2-75th Freind]

SSG Stamer [2/75th Ranger BN]

1LT Limey [275th Ranger BN]

2LT Burke [2/75th Ranger BN]

CPT Swayze [2/75th Ranger BN]

Known Issues

No known issues right yet! Spam away with errors, everything from smallest to largest errors! :j:

Installation: ((NOT RELEASED YET; COMING SOON))

Unpack @mh_PMC folder: note that if you downloaded them separately then the following instructions apply to either/or) from the downloaded archive into the root of Arma 3 installation. Unpack the sample missions into the `Missions` folder in the Arma 3 root. Add the mods to the start up using either your favourite launcher or by adding the `-mod=@mh_PMC` to the launch options of Arma 3 in Steam. Copy the `.bikey` file to the `Keys` folder in Arma 3 root. **NOTE: @mh_PMC DOES NOT require @aiatp or @a3mp to run. I did not include zargabad or proving grounds**

Credit and Thanks:

Bohemia Interactive for standalone creating the model. I only did the retexturing, importing, and minor editing! :)

Bohemia Interactive for creating an amazing game

Bohemia Interactive Tools Developers for creating a fast and easy way to create mods

Adobe for creating a amazing retexturing program

NIVIDIA and Fraps for creating a versible and easy recording system

For more information about the mod pack or help please comment below or look inside the @mh_PMC folder for multiple help files, Thank you for downloading, and have a wonderful day.

Compability List:

Compatible with LR and SR radios with TFAR radio mod.

Compatible with AGM

Compatible with CSE

Compatible with Alive (still testing and explaining soon)

Compatible with AIA and AIATP

Compatible with RHS:USF

Compatible with RHS:AFRF

-MrHuachuca

Download Links: "Coming Soon"

MEGA:

Dropbox:

ALSO! Don't forget to please take a moment of your time and check out the 2-75th Ranger BN and 160th SOAR Milsim Unit. We play not only Arma 3 but multiple games in a fun, realism matter, and american patriotic way. Come join us now! www.2-75thrangers.com or vist us on teamspeak at: ts.2-75thrangers.com .

Edited by MrHuachuca

can you show us some screens because you've made more ''wip'' threads like these. (no offense)

I decided to tamper around and mess with a few existing arma 3 models. Soon retexturing however the hunter to make a white "PMC" version of it. Arma 2 PMC suv however car wise is still being worked on.

Created the A-143 Buzzard with only the bombs. PMC armies after doing large amounts of research, do however use jets.. BUT! There is only one PMC company out there that messes with Jets, which all it does have is bombs on it. Most however of attack jet, cas jet, and attack helicopters are mostly called in support with the pakistani/ana or US aviation men and women. I would add ANA and US jets and stuff however that would sort of get out the topic "PMC Reborn".

I picked the buzzard for one reason, foreign jet. It seems that most PMC jets are foreign. I mean really I'm not going to add a PMC A10 lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9pedzx5cbcdce3/jetremake.PNG?dl=0

Then i also added with messing around with vests added a basic belt buckel for "Off duty" PMC's and military personnel when they are sitting ducks at a firebase. However I do not plan on making really a large arsenal of vests in this mod pack due to huge carrier rigs bohemia added in marksman as well as the basic vests in Arma 3 are very similiar to the vest PMC's use over seas.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh35obsxsb9t7gj/pmcvest.PNG?dl=0

Hopefully you didn't include any stolen or shadily sourced content in your mod this time around..

And just FYI, probably not a good idea to include a link to check out your animal pack. The download link was taken down because it included content that you had used without permission.

Also, are you allowed to tamper with those arma 3 models anyway? I am not sure how that works.. but I thought you have to use stuff from the source files.

Hopefully you didn't include any stolen or shadily sourced content in your mod this time around..

And just FYI, probably not a good idea to include a link to check out your animal pack. The download link was taken down because it included content that you had used without permission.

Also, are you allowed to tamper with those arma 3 models anyway? I am not sure how that works.. but I thought you have to use stuff from the source files.

Yes the two models are source files/samples. However the other files are built from ground up. Not imports. (only the vehicles are imports with little work done to them to make them compatiable. I do plan on however to increase model and sound for the vehicles eventually when's it's actually released)

I think it's best to stick with the theme thus it's 2035, but keep it realistic to. So some of there stuff should be very modern and up to date well other things more dated like the Buzzard. Thou what type of PMCs are we talking about, do we mean standardized ones thus more like your normal military or do we mean one were you can have your own gear and things are less "everything must be in place".

Granted the first one will be easier to make but the second offers a lot for freedom for both design and also use. Either way will be nice to see more mods involving mer.. "PMCs"

Yes the two models are source files/samples. However the other files are built from ground up. Not imports. (only the vehicles are imports with little work done to them to make them compatiable. I do plan on however to increase model and sound for the vehicles eventually when's it's actually released)

What with "issues" with regards to permissions etc of your previous releases, could you please say and specify where theses models are coming from?

What with "issues" with regards to permissions etc of your previous releases, could you please say and specify where theses models are coming from?

In Arma 3 Tools, they do allow you to edit only the sample files, however you are not allowed to edit non sample files. Which would be things like the Pawnee, or the Hunter, etc.

Mod Pack delayed this weekend. Currently testing out the vehicle platforms and having a ton of errors and it's being sorta a pain now due to so much proxys inside with the vehicles. In that case, the mod pack will not come out this week but next weekend.

Edited by MrHuachuca

In Arma 3 Tools, they do allow you to edit only the sample files, however you are not allowed to edit non sample files. Which would be things like the Pawnee, or the Hunter, etc.

I understand that as a fellow mod maker and Moderator. However rather than been vague with your answer, please answer the original question. As because of your previous releases incorporated content without permission, this gives me cause for concern.

I understand that as a fellow mod maker and Moderator. However rather than been vague with your answer, please answer the original question. As because of your previous releases incorporated content without permission, this gives me cause for concern.

It's all good man! I understand completey.

Interesting to see where this might go...

And also,

+Supports Multiple Languages such as Korean, Spanish, French, Sweden, and more! Bad grammer?! Sorry I'm english Let me know if I screwed up on a word!

You mean grammar? (Sorry just had to point that out. :rolleyes:)

A word of advice: Don't make a WIP thread if you don't have a substantial amount of in-game content to show off.

Edited by Nightmare515
Advice

Interesting to see where this might go...

And also,

You mean grammar? (Sorry just had to point that out. :rolleyes:)

A word of advice: Don't make a WIP thread if you don't have a substantial amount of in-game content to show off.

Yes I was thinking about that and currently in the state of leaving the thread be, as in 1 or 2 weeks will start to be the releases, updates, tons of WIP pictures, etc. The state im in right now and attempting to learn what's wrong is my vehicles is unfortuanetly setting back on a more earlier release date. Also, thanks about that spelling check! lol. Edited.