Sign in to follow this  
therealdoge

Need operation buddies

Hey, I'm looking for people to play Arma 3 operations with. I enjoy making missions and making live missions with Zeus for other people but I can never seem to find people to play it. Most of my friends that play Arma 3 are rarely avaliable so I made this thread to see if anyone is interested. Reply below with your steam/skype(if you have skype) username if you're interested.

The Black Widow Company is a military-style group that has been around for over 10 years playing many different games. We stood up our ArmA3 division about 2 years ago, and now we regularly field an infantry platoon with supporting elements. All of our missions are made dynamically with MCC/Zeus and we're always interested in new people. We run operations at least twice a week, and usually far more often than that. If you're looking to make missions, anyone can run an operation after they take an hour-long training course to learn how to use our operation website.

Check us out at http://www.the-bwc.com!

Westen;2920866']The Black Widow Company is a military-style group that has been around for over 10 years playing many different games. We stood up our ArmA3 division about 2 years ago' date=' and now we regularly field an infantry platoon with supporting elements. All of our missions are made dynamically with MCC/Zeus and we're always interested in new people. We run operations at least twice a week, and usually far more often than that. If you're looking to make missions, anyone can run an operation after they take an hour-long training course to learn how to use our operation website.

Check us out at http://www.the-bwc.com!

I've seen you around, I'm mainly looking to make operations and run them live with Zeus for other players so I will have a look at this :D

I'm really new and I don't understand everything in the game! But i really want to play those style missions you see on YouTube, so message me and I will do my best to accomodate to you guys! Thanks!

I have the same problem getting guys together to play it seems.I know a few guys who play Arma 3 but just seems impossible to get anyone together.I want to play and have fun in a tactical and serious way but not in a squad or clan.If anyone wants to play i can play most evenings 7:00pm - 12:00pm and Saturdays, edt.

Steam name Bolt (Matt,Ohio,United States),penguin avatar.

Edited by Bolt_8955

I have the same problem getting guys together to play it seems.I know a few guys who play Arma 3 but just seems impossible to get anyone together.I want to play and have fun in a tactical and serious way but not in a squad or clan.If anyone wants to play i can play most evenings 7:00pm - 12:00pm and Saturdays, edt.

Penguin with knife in hand and ammo around him? Sent you a request

Penguin with knife in hand and ammo around him? Sent you a request

Yep right one,invite accepted.:)

I'm really new and I don't understand everything in the game! But i really want to play those style missions you see on YouTube, so message me and I will do my best to accomodate to you guys! Thanks!

Can both of you PM me your steam name links? we've been doing a couple of ops lately and we need more people! :D

Can both of you PM me your steam name links? we've been doing a couple of ops lately and we need more people! :D

Expect to see me on sometime friday night... I work morning shit next two days...