Sign in to follow this  
bennettonn

A question about multiplayer

HI GUYS

I'm here to do a simple question, the sideChat command is compatible with the multiplayer?, i'm doing a coop mission with the SideChat but I do not know if it will work on the multiplayer, I thank all who try to help

if by multiplayer you mean will it show on all clients if you execute it on one, then no.

It's effects local so you will need to broadcast it with BIS_fnc_MP (if you want all connected players to see it):

[[_unit,"Text"],"sideChat",true,false,false] call BIS_fnc_MP;

It's effects local so you will need to broadcast it with BIS_fnc_MP (if you want all connected players to see it):

[[_unit,"Text"],"sideChat",true,false,false] call BIS_fnc_MP;

one more time you help a noob, thanks JShock. How do I change the name to post resolved?

Edited by Bennettonn

You can just change the title of your first post with "RESOLVED" at the end of it, or just leave this all be :p.

You can just change the title of your first post with "RESOLVED" at the end of it, or just leave this all be :p.

shock sorry to ask one more question, is that today I am full of work and did not have much time :p, it's just that question, the conversation system with kbtell works in multiplayer ??

the conversation system with kbtell works in multiplayer ??

I've never messed with it actually, but my educated guess would be yes, since the interaction for the conversation is already being handled in-between the two units via the command, but if your wanting everyone to see the conversation going at the same time, I wouldn't be qualified to respond.

I've never messed with it actually, but my educated guess would be yes, since the interaction for the conversation is already being handled in-between the two units via the command, but if your wanting everyone to see the conversation going at the same time, I wouldn't be qualified to respond.

Ok thanks JShock