Sign in to follow this  
exevankeko

Module mission END GAME mode How to use?

Hello how are you?

I need help , want to do a mission and to use the download intel module , which can be found in the new multiplayer mode ( CTF 16 END GAME KABALA.pbo ) .

Where do I find this module and how do I use someone could help me?

Edited by exevankeko

If it's not under F7 modules, then it is probably tucked away in an ebo (inaccessible and encrypted file), and you will need to wait until BIS has fully released it.

Im not sure if the modules are released to the public yet, for example revive (as far as I know_)

revive is a respawn template in description.ext not a module

If it's not under F7 modules, then it is probably tucked away in an ebo (inaccessible and encrypted file), and you will need to wait until BIS has fully released it.

Modules are never really hidden thanks to function and config browser. Ive extracted the mission bug free using nothing but scriptiing.

Edited by Benargee

Yep, the modules are not released. However if you had the time to pick through the mission.sqm manually, you could transfer the raw modules over to a new pbo if you wanted to. However, the revive system is in the description.ext as:

respawnTemplates = {"Revive"};

and the other feature used in end game is the dynamic grouping:

Server runs this: ["Initialize"] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;

Players run this: ["InitializePlayer", [player]] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;

Yep, the modules are not released. However if you had the time to pick through the mission.sqm manually, you could transfer the raw modules over to a new pbo if you wanted to. However, the revive system is in the description.ext as:

respawnTemplates = {"Revive"};

and the other feature used in end game is the dynamic grouping:

Server runs this: ["Initialize"] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;

Players run this: ["InitializePlayer", [player]] call BIS_fnc_dynamicGroups;

You dont have to extract the modules to see them. You only need to change a parameter in their config. The other new feature you are missing is the new task marker system. Check the description.ext wiki page, I added documentation there.

You dont have to extract the modules to see them. You only need to change a parameter in their config. The other new feature you are missing is the new task marker system. Check the description.ext wiki page, I added documentation there.

Awesome Benargee, thanks for that. Will definitely be using that in this mission i've got in development.