Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

BISInvisibleWall?

Hi all!

I've discovered BIS' invisible wall object in the PBO for the first mission in the official campaign - however, when I try to transfer it to my own missions, and alter any of the details, it transforms into an empty Hummingbird. I was wondering if anyone knows how it works and how you could go about creating or spawning one? Thanks in advance chaps! :D

Oh, that's interesting! :D Can't believe I've missed it over all this time! I'll double check tonight. Thanks!

Ah - found this in the awesome Arma 3 assets: Land_InvisibleBarrier_F - can't wait to see if it works! :D

Just curious, how'd you place them?

The only way I can assume to do it is via zeus, cause you can kind of [not really] see where it is.

Edit: Just saw the comment to do zeus, so I assume that's what you did, right?

Ah - found this in the awesome Arma 3 assets: Land_InvisibleBarrier_F - can't wait to see if it works! :D

Ohh i've been looking for this a couple of days, thanks!

... Edit: Just saw the comment to do zeus, so I assume that's what you did, right?

Forget Zeus.

Put down a Land_Shoot_House_Tunnel_Crouch_F (it's about the same size as a "Land_InvisibleBarrier_F") and put this as it's init

invis = "Land_InvisibleBarrier_F" createVehicle (position this);obj setdir (getDir this);deleteVehicle this;

"Land_Shoot_House_Tunnel_Crouch_F" is called a Shoot House Tunnel (crouch) found under Objects (Fortifications)