Sign in to follow this  
jumbobreakfast

Mission Cycle Rotation End Game

Hi, we were hosting End Game last night on a dedi server, really enjoyed it and learned some new tactics from the friendly random people that joined. Sadly, once the mission ends we were presented with a Victory/Defeat screen and could not restart the mission without one of us becoming admin.

Is there a way to get the mission to automatically restart once it ends?

We were playing with just one mission in the mission cycle at the time and had just End Game in the missionWhitelist in case of map votes. Should we get rid of the mission cycle altogether and just use missionwhitelist or is persistent on/off the way to go? I'm sure there is a simple way to deal with the victory/defeat screen because I can't find an answer anywhere so I think it is something obvious that we are missing. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

So there's no way to get the mission to change or restart since the End Game mission is encrypted and doesn't end itself. You can nag at people to type #vote restart at the end but the voting threshold needs to be set at 25% and even then it takes a bit of extra coaxing to get 25% of people to type it in