Sign in to follow this  
papy.rabbit.08

Multiples CTD

Hello, since some times, I have a problem. Everytime I want to launch the game, with PWS, from the launcher, arma3.exe from the directory, dev or stable, I get instantly CTD. I try and try, I launch again and again, but still CTD. What I do is try to check the cache, restart steam, reupdate for my dev version, and sometimes it works, sometimes I have to wait, but at the end, it always work... Sometime have these problems also?

Thanks!

Do you have 'Fred41's' allocator installed?

Crashing also when I use mods .... vanilla seems fine ... tracing the source of the failure.

EDIT was either TACV or a marker addon.

Edited by Kremator

Thanks for answers. No I haven't install Fred41's allocator, and I got CTD with and without mods...

For exemple today, I launch it from steam, so without mod, it opened the launcher, I started the game, crashed immediatly once, twice, and the third time, it worked...

Anyone got any idea? It doesn't even create a rpt...

I think it is maybe a steam problem or something to do with the checking with the DLC, because I got a message once with that...

Edited by papy.rabbit.08

Have you tried verifying your Steam game cache? To do so right click ArmA3 in Steam, click on 'Properties' then click on the 'Local Files' tab. Then its the bottom button 'Verify Integrity of Games Cache...'.

Edit: Just saw that you have already tried that :/