Sign in to follow this  
outbreakdv

Mission Read From Bank issue

I've been playing with a group and lately our server keeps giving us "mission read from bank" over and over again in the server. I've tried many different missions, with and without our mods, default settings, our settings.. Nothing seems to be working.

For example we used to play BMR Insurgency Stratis all the time and it worked fine but now it does this. Same with a bunch of other missions.

Any ideas? It's getting quite frustrating. We are using TADST.

A quick Google suggests that you don't have the correct addon or map loaded. One example:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138331-Launching-arma-2-server-quot-read-from-bank-quot-error

(all the search results said basically the same thing)

Also, you can check the rpt log file for the name of the missing addon or map (make sure you don't have -nologs enabled first)

The thing is, the mission(s) we were trying only had vanilla assets and maps. They both used to work perfectly fine but won't load anymore. I don't get it.

Could be anything then, its hard to tell without logs etc. You could try verifying server files, creating a new profile (change your -name/profiles launch option), doublechecking that you don't have any extra files in the Addons folder and if all else fails reinstall the server

Check the mission.sqm file in your mission folder - make sure any client-side addons (which might have been enabled while someone was editing the mission) are not listed there and if so remove them (ie: JSRS).

For sure that message means your server is missing a required addon for the mission. Also perhaps post the first ~200 lines or so of your mission.sqm file to pastebin and link back here.

Check your rpt logs, most of the time it is an issue with the code or configuration of the server...