peral

Airfield Logistics

Does it work with other planes not the ones from USAF or with the outdated USAF version

I'm updating class names to work with the new USAF Mod. It will be out soon.

I ran into some problems here. I want to use the [R3F] Logistics (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?180049-R3F-Logistics), especially the towingfeature for the two towingtrucks of this mod, but I can't get it to work. This is driving me insane, because R3F-towing works with every single other vehicle I tested so far (Vanilla, RHS, Stryker package, aso, aso) - but these two towing-machines are the only ones that CANT tow. I place the towingtruck in front of the A-10 (after adding the classnames to the R3F-script) and get no option in the drop down menue. Is there something missing in those vehiclemodels?

Am I the only one who can't tow the F/A-18 Black Wasp?

I can tow the vanilla planes...but not this!

i can't tow anything it just isn's working :(

Hi guys :)

There is a way to tow/drag choppers with this tow module? I know i've already asked, but no one answer me. Please help me! Thanks :)

Anyone knows why it's so difficult to move these vehicles? Sometimes they are always stuck and the wheels turning without moving forward. Any solution to this?

Anyone knows why it's so difficult to move these vehicles? Sometimes they are always stuck and the wheels turning without moving forward. Any solution to this?

I'm looking at a new tow system that should fix this issue.

I'm looking at a new tow system that should fix this issue.

Sounds great! Thanx :)

Hi Peral. Will you implement a system to drag also chopper? I'm sorry if I ask again. Thanks for attention.

Yes, I'm looking at adding helicopters to things you can tow.

• Like 1

Yes, I'm looking at adding helicopters to things you can tow.

First thanks for your reply. Awesome thingh to hear however. But it will be somethingh that will work only to vanilla chopper or also many others, especialy the modded one?

Hello,

I have a asking, can you please make a script that we can this mod used if we Planes with Zeus Spawn and the script this sync with the Moduls like Nimitz mod? 

Thats make this mod i think more dynamic

The module for this is NOT available in the 3D editor. Any chance at that being added in the future?  

Very happy to see this peral, thanks ! Making airfields more functional adds a lot to the ArmA experience. 

Looking forward to the new release.

As puddinpawps said, the module is not available in the 3d editor. So with the 2d editor having been removed, towing is broken until it can be added. 

Hi,

I downloaded this addon, but I can't find the "Airfield Logistics Towing module", Where find them? (Group?)

Tahnks!

2 hours ago, axtros said:

I downloaded this addon, but I can't find the "Airfield Logistics Towing module", Where find them? (Group?)

I think your best bet is currently to use Lesh's towing mod with the tractors from the logistics pack.

• Like 1

hi, first of all thank you @peral for great job with this mod, arma really missed that!

i've found every time the towing vehicle hit another veh or object, arma crash with this

12:53:07 MovesType CfgMovesBird load time 14 ms
12:53:29 peral_airfield_logistics\as32a_details.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
12:53:29 Sound: Error: File: peral_airfield_logistics\sounds\tractor-getout.wss not found !!!
12:53:34 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
12:53:34 a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\sign_sphere25cm_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

there is a workaround for this?