when is the release coming?

When it's done.

Probably in one week, but I don't know. Be patient I have a live also :p

When it's done.

Probably in one week, but I don't know. Be patient I have a live also :p

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE But take your time, seriously

Edited by FrostyWheats
Polish Keyboard + Autocorrect

Anybody know how many passenger there is in the wings of the Spirit ?

It's 7 by wing no ?

For release she come soon. But it's like winter in Game Of Thrones, this take time :p

Edited by Drakedaeron

Anybody know how many passenger there is in the wings of the Spirit ?

It's 7 by wing no ?

For release she come soon. But it's like winter in Game Of Thrones, this take time :p

Well the Wiki says 30 passengers? LINK

However in the games you rarely see more than 5 or 6 each side. so if you went with 6 per "wing" then you could transport a full squad of 12.

by the way fantastic work hope to see the Alpha soon really looking forward to seeing this in game and being able play.

Also as a quick question what other mods will this be compatible with apart from OPTRE?

I was thinking to the lines of ACE3, ALiVE, TFAR and will the units be place-able with Zeus?

The spirit gunna be in the first release and is it this week? :D

And wouldn't it be 15 per wing if it can carry a total of 30?

Oh okay, i've do research, and in Halo CE, there is 4 passenger by wing, in Halo Reach, 7 passenger by wing.

And really don't know how to do to get 15 passenger by wing, Spirit is rather small, I am going to be held it in 7 by wing.

"The spirit gunna be in the first release and is it this week? "

No Spirit in the first release, If I add some work every time for the first release finally, it will never arrive. This week ? I hope, but I take my time :)

"Also as a quick question what other mods will this be compatible with apart from OPTRE?"

Sure, completly compatible with OPTRE.

"I was thinking to the lines of ACE3, ALiVE, TFAR and will the units be place-able with Zeus?"

I haven't thought about that for the moment.

Edited by Drakedaeron

So I think the release isn't probable for this week, Elite are really complicated to rigged.

Edited by Drakedaeron

So I think the release isn't probable for this week, Elite are really complicated to rigged.

How long do you think it will take? I'd really love to experience this mod before I'm gone for two weeks.

Also, is it still just you working on the mod or is there a team of people?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/operation-trebuchet-total-conversion-for-arma-3/news/optre-first-contact-v01-release

That's the first release, finally, looks like some optre devs have helped you drake, im glad for that :)

Btw now that the mod has been released this thread should be moved, it is no longer just discussion. aside form the bugs everything feels quite good, so good job :)

Edited:

I've noticed you can not see anything in first person while you drive the ghost.

http://halo4nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Screen-Shot-2012-06-24-at-4.48.46-PM.png

Maybe the head could be higher? Or maybe a camera, so you also know what are you exactly aiming at with the ghost weapons.

with the scarab what you could do is do what star wars opposition did with the AT-AT's and use them as turrets unless your willing to go that far

4 hours ago, kjritter said:

with the scarab what you could do is do what star wars opposition did with the AT-AT's and use them as turrets unless your willing to go that far

This is an old thread. This mod has become OPTRE_FC, an official part of the OPTRE dev team. Might want to message this to the OPTRE team or hop on their discord or something or find the FC release thread

17 hours ago, LykosMactire said:

This is an old thread. This mod has become OPTRE_FC, an official part of the OPTRE dev team. Might want to message this to the OPTRE team or hop on their discord or something or find the FC release thread

Closing