thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

haleks,

I appreciate your repeat, and will do, just could not find anything in the Editor that said "Placement Options", did google on it as well, didn't see anything, but if you say it is in the tutorial then thank you. 

Vengeance

@Vengeance1

Just toggle the vertical mode so that compositions do not snap to the ground....frigates then work properly

Private,

Thank you what an incredibly simpler response. Got it working fine.

Has the vectoring for the Pelican been considered like the Longsword has? I've noticed it's pretty hard to work out the slow down rate with the current system as it just jolts speeds down meaning it makes landing at hot LZ's fairly difficult unless you can work out the speed change compared to vectoring where it is gradual.

is it me or is the new Halo 3 themed Marine not in this update? I thought it would be come with the next one and I see no one else asking this  :o

It will be part of FC, not OPTRE - unless the author releases a standalone version before that...

• Like 1

New Video for the people that are interested in the mod.

• Like 4

How can I spawn all  operation-trebuchet content in Virtual Arsenal? also do the dev have text file of all objects class names? whats the best way to obtain one?

How can I spawn all  operation-trebuchet content in Virtual Arsenal? also do the dev have text file of all objects class names? whats the best way to obtain one?

Any one?

Any one?

First off, give them time to respond.  Most of the mod makers have lives outside of forum servitude.

Also, consider this information is not collated and ready for public.  This is after all a work-in-progress.

• Like 1

Hi OPTRE Team,

Can you share the classname for grass you use on the Gridlock map since it renders all the alien grass on the Pandora Map invisible?

Also, would it be possible for you to make the gridlock assets into a mission template so we can copy the city into existing maps for use?

Your mod and the Pandora map is a great combo.

• Like 1

Hi OPTRE Team,

Can you share the classname for grass you use on the Gridlock map since it renders all the alien grass on the Pandora Map invisible?

Also, would it be possible for you to make the gridlock assets into a mission template so we can copy the city into existing maps for use?

Hm, the grass file is "c_StrGrassGreen_group.p3d", I don´t understand why it would render all the grass on Pandora invisible though. I created a simple reference to vanilla A3 grass without editing anything on it.

First off, give them time to respond.  Most of the mod makers have lives outside of forum servitude.

Also, consider this information is not collated and ready for public.  This is after all a work-in-progress.

you just talk from your back side with no facts? someone helpful replied with this info after your comment : https://www.reddit.c...ationTrebuchet/You will find the classlist on the right. 

Hi OPTRE Team,

I also would love to be able to copy the city from this to Pandora +++

Hm, the grass file is "c_StrGrassGreen_group.p3d", I don´t understand why it would render all the grass on Pandora invisible though. I created a simple reference to vanilla A3 grass without editing anything on it.

It is strange , the only way to get it working is to remove Gridlock .pbo from your mod and then it all works great , I agree with comment above would it be possible to convert the city to mission.sqm that we can load and move around to good spot on pandora? It may not looks as good because of terrain level though!

It is strange , the only way to get it working is to remove Gridlock .pbo from your mod and then it all works great , I agree with comment above would it be possible to convert the city to mission.sqm that we can load and move around to good spot on pandora? It may not looks as good because of terrain level though!

I´m not willing to scrap many hours of work and it wouldn´t work anyway so I wont discuss this further.

• Like 2

I´m not willing to scrap many hours of work and it wouldn´t work anyway so I wont discuss this further.

Understandable, thinking about it .. it wont work unless it re-done on that specific map, it's shame most arma 3 mods require bigger map for improved gameplay. hope to see a good multiplayer game to play this mod, otherwise for it to be a success it would need to be part of a much bigger map .

Understandable, thinking about it .. it wont work unless it re-done on that specific map, it's shame most arma 3 mods require bigger map for improved gameplay. hope to see a good multiplayer game to play this mod, otherwise for it to be a success it would need to be part of a much bigger map .

We are already working on bigger maps and even now I already released Iberius on the workshop which is a larger OPTRE map.

We are already working on bigger maps and even now I already released Iberius on the workshop which is a larger OPTRE map.

I that available on armaholic? (some of us don't use steam to download mods)