thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

A new Uplink was published on our Reddit page.

Newest Uplink posted on Reddit

It goes over a bunch of new assets that are to be expected in the next version of Operation Trebuchet.

• Like 2

This looks just plain awesome. Must be thousands hours of work and dedication spent. Great job!

This looks just plain awesome. Must be thousands hours of work and dedication spent. Great job!

2 years on and off of work so yeah :)

Congratulations guys, have a well deserved rest!

I'm really pleased with the added vehicles and structures - not to mention the bug fixin'. ;)

From what I could see this is a solid release, tremendous job and thanks to all involved!

• Like 4

Hey guys great release! But I have a question, is there any way to turn off the Hud on the unsc units or otherwise make it more compatible with the vanilla one? At the moment it doesn't show the units under your command.

Amazing stuff  :)  was really waiting for this...

PS: The frigate composition seems to be messed up a bit but this could be also a bug on devbranch :huh: ?

Check your placement options in Eden before importing compositions.

Great mod guys I'm loving making halo themed missions for my friends :)

Does anyone have any frigate compositions they'd be willing to share?

Awesome Update!

Any idea how I get a Final Dawn in a mission like the video and use it? 

Thanks

Awesome Update!

Any idea how I get a Final Dawn in a mission like the video and use it? 

Thanks

use the compositions ( optional folder)

Thanks Private I did that but you can't seem to walk in it or place a ship? It says Decoration Only.  How do I get the Final Dawn so I can put vehicles in it and walk around like the video shows? Do I have to build it from pieces and then make it a saved composition? If so has someone already done this by chance?

The decoration frigate is just an exterior which you can place in the sky for immersion...in the mod folder you find an optional folder packed with compositions...the content of this folder has to go into your myDocuments/arma3/ your profil folder...then you  will have two frigate compositions one even fully loaded with vehicles and stuff :) also there should be a readme in the mod folder

cheers

Thanks again I did put them in the compositions folder so I'll look further I use ARMA3 - Other Profiles that could be a problem.  If you have it working then it must be a path problem.

Never played HALO but having just watched the trailer it's easy to see the passion for the game.

Amazing work!

Thanks again I did put them in the compositions folder so I'll look further I use ARMA3 - Other Profiles that could be a problem.  If you have it working then it must be a path problem.

That is where I have them stored       documents/Arma3-Other Profiles/myusername/compositions

Ok now its there, under Groups and Custom.  However when I put it in Eden it is all separated and not consolidated?

Ok now its there, under Groups and Custom.  However when I put it in Eden it is all separated and not consolidated?

same for me...until this is fixed you have to lower some of the parts yourself and then create a new save...

same for me...until this is fixed you have to lower some of the parts yourself and then create a new save...

Check your placement options in Eden before importing compositions.

And read the ingame editor tutorials...

• Like 1