thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

I apologize if it was asked already, but have you guys considered contacting the Project: Contingency team?
Their project is non-prophet and their models are made by hand so they may let you use some of them if you ask

I apologize if it was asked already, but have you guys considered contacting the Project: Contingency team?

Their project is non-prophet and their models are made by hand so they may let you use some of them if you ask

We have not. I was under the impression that was on hiatus so I'm very glad to see they are continuing work.

The city map looks fantastic,finally a truly futuristic map in Arma 3. :)

The city map looks fantastic,finally a truly futuristic map in Arma 3. :)

agreed! this is starting to get a real total conversion vibe to it :)

You're missing a file that can be found in the download. Copy the userconfig folder in @OPTRE to your A3 Directory. Don't worry if you can't figure it out because that step won't be necessary after the next update.

For the drop pods is there a script or init line that allows me and a few other AI to drop with the full built in action at the start of spawn? I've seen it in videos but I can't exactly find out how. No one will answer my question. Lol

For the drop pods is there a script or init line that allows me and a few other AI to drop with the full built in action at the start of spawn? I've seen it in videos but I can't exactly find out how. No one will answer my question. Lol

Check the showcase mission included in the download.

Check the showcase mission included in the download.

i would like to know the same thing. problem is, if i unpack the showcase,i cannot open it in the editor and the mission.sqm is also not readable...

i would like to know the same thing. problem is, if i unpack the showcase,i cannot open it in the editor and the mission.sqm is also not readable...

Unbinarize the mission then.

as for drop pods:

_item assignAsDriver _para;
_item moveInDriver _para;

_para setPos [(position _para) select 0, (position _para) select 1, 500];
[_para, _item] spawn OPTRE_HEV_fnc_podLaunchAI;...

or check the reddit, lots of things on there for helpful information.

Compared to all the other rifles, both AR versions sit a bit too low when aiming in all stances, could you raise it just a tad for a better cheek weld?

You guys gonna make a longsword bomber? Or Shortsword?

Shortsword would be better since its smaller, and the longsword is bigger than a B-52 soo...

Nevermind.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but;

Has anyone considered making an open steam group for all of us OPTRE players? Sometimes the servers are empty and I think that if we could all gather in a group we could easily find people to play with.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but;

Has anyone considered making an open steam group for all of us OPTRE players? Sometimes the servers are empty and I think that if we could all gather in a group we could easily find people to play with.

We have now

• Like 1

We have now

Great news! Is the group already up? The only one I could find is invite only and has most of the dev team in it.

You know what I think what might couldnt work correctly on these buildings in arma? The Ai.. they simply walk trough static objects placed on zeus or editor. I dont know if its fixed for now, its a while since I checked this bug