thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

im having an issue where if i only use CBA and OPTRE my guys spawns in the jesus stance half way in the ground. to fix it the only thing i know of using right now is ACE 3. Can anyone help me?

@rewhymo

no i am not

the mod was all in arma high quality pack i started playing and spawned a hev at altitude 100000 it said initiate drop i did i hit the ground tried to get out then i spawned in the ground with my arms out un able to move when i disabled the mod i was unable to do it agine

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

btw i use playwithsix

I'm assuming you're using the incompatible version of CBA

http://dev.withsix.com/projects/cba-a3/files

Then click on CBA_A3_RC4.7z under CBA_A3_RC4. That's the one you need.

Could it be related to that issue?

Edited by Maczer

Hey Theronnett, can you get me one more picture? Its where the hand guard meets the frame of the gun at the front. None of your images show how its done, but what I interpret is that the metal hand guard bolts into the polymer receiver.

Sorry, I got busy finishing games I been needing to finish, For some reason the Pictures are not transferring, but it's looking like the M4/M16 trigger guard where it slides into a housing and then it gets bolted onto the bottom. I'

ll try to get those photos transfer

Finished High Poly of DMR

http://imgur.com/ATrtDJw

nice. Might want to see how it looks when baked, however i have a feeling that the impressions/details should be a bit deeper and have a bigger border, so that they don't dissappear so easily when the mipmap of the texture changes from full res to the next lower one.

that artwork is just..... beautiful!

Very eager for the release this Friday, can't wait to see the new additions.

I love the mod so far. I see so much potential and i really enjoy the experience so far. With all my support i wish you the best of luck, and cannot wait to see the final product. This mod will be some serious coolness if you can add in Scorpions and other vehicles. I don't see the need to add in mongooses because well they're really just ATVs. When the drop pods work automatically and you can load ATVs into pelicans i don't know what i'll do with all my bottled up excitement.

In addition to working on the maps and some other behind the scenes stuff, I've given some attention to the design of the M247 GPMG so we can get it back into the mod.

http://i.imgur.com/z0jxcyh.png

Clearly it is still a work in progress, but it's coming along and the first stage of modeling the main weapon is done. Thanks to Theronett for providing invaluable reference pictures from the Halo 2 Anniversary version of this weapon.

In addition to working on the maps and some other behind the scenes stuff, I've given some attention to the design of the M247 GPMG so we can get it back into the mod.

http://i.imgur.com/z0jxcyh.png

Clearly it is still a work in progress, but it's coming along and the first stage of modeling the main weapon is done. Thanks to Theronett for providing invaluable reference pictures from the Halo 2 Anniversary version of this weapon.

I see some inspiration being taken from the MG42/M60 series machineguns.

Makes me like it so much more.

If you added a fixed, proprietary bipod, I'd recommend something that folds up onto the sides (Similar to the FAMAS series rifles, or VLTOR bipods)

Of course, this is entirely up to you. I'm hyped!

Great work guys!!!

That is out of our control, you'll just have to hope PW6 guys are quick to push the update.

That is out of our control, you'll just have to hope PW6 guys are quick to push the update.

They have been in the past, normally only a couple hours behind. I doubt it'll push past a day, it hasn't before.

Cool update. But how come we didn't get the fingerless gloves for the ODSTs as shown in this screenshot?

Because that is an edited image where the author painted over the gloves to make them look fingerless.

Maybe its a problem on my end, but the HEV drop script does not work as well as the pelican magnet script. I've disabled all other mods except CBA. Other than that, great mod, keep up the amazing work! I cant wait to see what is in the next update (Scorpion???)

cant try it rn, somebody share the changelog on here?

edit: even tho no one actually did, I dont need it any more, it was on armaholic

Edited by Forky

Is there a way to disable the built in medical system? I like to run ACE3 with this which kind of conflicts with it.

OPTRE has a built-in medical system? Great.

I don't want to sound like an arse, especially about a mod that is bringing something new to the Armaverse, but I wish modders would make those game-changing features modular somehow...

AGM & ACE3 are great in that regard...

Imposed features like that are the only reason why I don't play mods such as VTN (wich otherwise looks awesome)...

I'm just thinking out loud; in the end the decision to make OPTRE compatible with most popular addons belongs to the devs - but, yeah, I hope they keep in mind that most players (and modders, and mission makers) like to make their own mixtures. ;)

Still... I'm gonna give this release a try!

Edited by Pepe Hal