thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

I'd rather have the Longsword over the Scorp. :P

But yeah, I understand that they're a small mod team. of course doing it for free.

So it will come all in do time, it's still alpha. When it's final release and they are missing stuff that really feels like it should be there, then we can grab the torches and pitchforks and kindly write on the forums and reddits. But I bet if you donate a $100 or so there way, they'll stop what they are doing and devote a bit of time on a NVG attachment that looks like the eye piece :p

In the middle of getting those civilian photos taken and downloaded. Should have them all up by the end of the night as long as I don't get spammed to play Halo MCC with people. (I have my 360 hooked to my Xbone and playing it through the TV app) :p

---------- Post added at 01:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:54 ----------

So looks like Reach was around the time of winter-spring for everyone is wearing clothing for weather you would find people wearing form 30-60 degrees F

---------- Post added at 01:41 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

109 pictures..... why did I so many pictures

Edited by Theronnett

Teribus Island is just loads of fun in a Warthog. From the center of an island, you can go pretty much any direction and get some great air. Observe.

Teribus Island is just loads of fun in a Warthog. From the center of an island, you can go pretty much any direction and get some great air. Observe.

That is an Epic jump! Anyway, the fort is awesome, it reminds me of the halo 3 live action trailer.

BTW, I see trees that are totally pink? That is a bit strange, if only the leaves are pink then that is ok but it is something that draw my attention a lot. Its nice to see trees with other colors. I think there could be some variations in the grass too, so some parts of it are brown/yellow even a bit red. You can play with it.

https://wanderinghokies.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/fall-foilage4.jpg

http://images.hdwpics.com/2400DE864B4F/Spring-Tree.jpg

http://www.mounthoodgardens.com/2014/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Residential_CA-1.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qkPJrms2ES4/TEHp2WQ3DTI/AAAAAAAAABA/Jj9Mz3l56vM/s320/Red+grass+sunset.JPG

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1968828314_6/1000-Pieces-Adaptability-Super-Plants-Seeds-Bassia-Scoparia-Red-Lantern-Seeds-Gold-Kochia-Scoparia-Grass-Plus.jpg

I would like to see more warthog driving videos showing more stuff :)

In the middle of getting those civilian photos taken and downloaded. Should have them all up by the end of the night as long as I don't get spammed to play Halo MCC with people. (I have my 360 hooked to my Xbone and playing it through the TV app) :p

So looks like Reach was around the time of winter-spring for everyone is wearing clothing for weather you would find people wearing form 30-60 degrees F

109 pictures..... why did I so many pictures

And here is the Album of REFERENCE photos that the Devs REQUESTED of me to do that I got flagged for, for posting updates on it for the Devs can take 3 days to a week to respond to PM, but less then a day for a post on the forums itself. But Whatever

I combined it with the Militia album too, so all the civies are in one album

http://imgur.com/a/qFW3C

Edited by Theronnett

Awesome work, i really can't wait until this weapon is implemented. I'm eager for the time where we won't have vanilla placeholder weapons in our unit loadouts.

I don't know if the developers realize how "Halo" that map actually looks. All I can think about while watching that is "The Silent Cartographer" or "Death Island". Maybe even a little "The Covenant" from Halo 3. I'm seriously pumped to try this map.

I don't know if the developers realize how "Halo" that map actually looks. All I can think about while watching that is "The Silent Cartographer" or "Death Island". Maybe even a little "The Covenant" from Halo 3. I'm seriously pumped to try this map.

The Map looks great for Modern combat too, My clan has been doing a lot of wake Island and other Island style maps as of late. (Because they are small and Produce High frames) and This map would totally match our map pack

Hey Theronnett, can you get me one more picture? Its where the hand guard meets the frame of the gun at the front. None of your images show how its done, but what I interpret is that the metal hand guard bolts into the polymer receiver.

i want to know will the devs be adding nmpd and civs

I do believe we will add that, just not right away. maybe civs though

the devs should release the mab they are working on and let us try it

the devs should release the mab they are working on and let us try it

It isnt ready yet.

hey i was watching a vid on optre they were odst and they could turn on night vision and activate there visor and in the hev they can initeate drop but i cant?

Edited by trent366

:)

Are you still using the mod you mentioned before you edited the post? You didn't say what it was.

An author can't help you without good information.

Edited by Maczer

:)

Are you still using the mod you mentioned before you edited the post? You didn't say what it was.

An author can't help you without good information.

no i am not

the mod was all in arma high quality pack i started playing and spawned a hev at altitude 100000 it said initiate drop i did i hit the ground tried to get out then i spawned in the ground with my arms out un able to move when i disabled the mod i was unable to do it agine

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

btw i use playwithsix

no i am not

the mod was all in arma high quality pack i started playing and spawned a hev at altitude 100000 it said initiate drop i did i hit the ground tried to get out then i spawned in the ground with my arms out un able to move when i disabled the mod i was unable to do it agine

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

btw i use playwithsix

I'm assuming you're using the incompatible version of CBA

http://dev.withsix.com/projects/cba-a3/files

Then click on CBA_A3_RC4.7z under CBA_A3_RC4. That's the one you need.

and are they working on the navy frigate

Not to be rude, but please try to articulate any questions you have in a clear and concise manner so it is easy for the developers to answer them.

As for WIP assets, please refer to their reddit page and find the "UPLINK" post. There they post what's currently in the works every week.

Looks great.

It's gonna have a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny like the others, with a removable scope, correct?

Yup! that's the general plan.

Thought I might point out a bug - each OPTRE weapon (except the Magnum) uses only one muzzle flash effect

and the nose cannon for the Pelican has it's bullets coming out above the actual gun

Edited by SomeSangheili