thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

So I was fooling around and I thought this would be interesting, A side by side comparison of the MA5B and MA5C

MA5B

http://i.imgur.com/f8mWxwb.png

MA5C

http://i.imgur.com/koehB17.png

Wasn't that look for the MA5B sorta cast out along with the original marine armor designs? Or was it just the marine armor designs that were made noncanonical?

I also don't know what this nonsense is about Newtonian laws preventing weapons from operating in space, that has nothing to do with it. Our modern weapons wouldn't operate in space, but the ones in Halo are closed systems designed to work in vacuums and in atmosphere. Zero or low gravity wouldn't effect the weapons at all aside from bullet drop, I'm pretty sure even our modern weapons can work under such conditions.

It's also pretty well known that Halo weapons work in the vacuum of space, as some have already mentioned there are levels were you are out in space firing your weapons under both low gravity and vacuum conditions.

Edited by Trooper226

As far as space weaponry goes, the best way I could describe firing a rifle in space would be if you tried firing an M4 on a slippery floor, without the traction you'll start sliding backwards, getting worse when you try firing a weapon with a bigger punch. However if you can anchor yourself to something that won't budge as much to the recoil than you'll be just fine, like magnetic boots on a hull or even with your back against a bulkhead. While lasers don't suffer from recoil, you have to remember that they can be defeated simply by defusing the beam through sand or steam, or even simple air (not to mention mirrors) By comparision since all you have to do for balistic weapons is anticipate the recoil in 0g, a disadvantage that disappears when any sort of gravity or rope is involved, makes ballistics the better choice in my opinion as long as you don't go full auto with them. (although they aren't exactly winners for the rule of cool)

Or, we could just use guns that shoot cylinders of metal at speeds faster than light.

Wasn't that look for the MA5B sorta cast out along with the original marine armor designs? Or was it just the marine armor designs that were made noncanonical?

Actually the Traditional Halo:CE MA5B is still canon. And it was stated that most the stuff in the Anniversary Editions are the new canon. But the Halo:CE MA5B was still displayed in the Halo Essential Visual Guide That came out after the Anniversary came out. Also you can see more detailed versions of the MA5B in the Halo Wars Cutscenes

maxresdefault.jpg

thumbnail_2_6cc1510c_v1.jpg

As you can see. They look just like the Halo: CE MA5Bs but with the extra detail thrown on them

Edited by Theronnett

Or, we could just use guns that shoot cylinders of metal at speeds faster than light.

If you're referring to MACs I don't think they fire faster than light. On that topic, how are MACs coming along in the mod? Is it on the backburner for now?

Assault Rifle Talk

I don't think that both versions of the assault rifle would be canon, one of them has to be non-canon, and I'm pretty sure it's the Halo: CE version. [Redacted, found cinematic renders of the MA5B that look like the Halo: CE version]. Oddly enough, the AR on the box art of Halo Wars isn't the same as the one seen in-game. The one on the box art strongly resembles the Anniversary version while the one in-game resembles the CE version.

Logic would dictate, though, that the original assault rifle is non-canon, although I don't know if it's been blatantly stated that it is or is not canon. It's appearance in a visual guide is irrelevant to it's standing in canon, unless it says next to the image that this is the canonical appearance of the assault rifle.

Does this matter? Probably not, but it's interesting to see the evolution of canon as games become remade.

Edited by Trooper226

Can't believe I had to dig up Mass Effect 2 to end the space combat debate

Edited by Theronnett

Can't believe I had to dig up Mass Effect 2 to end the space combat debate

[/url]

Good video. It's actually pretty funny, the one mounted on ships in Halo has roughly 4 times the destructive force of the Little Boy bomb.

If this is to be implemented in-game, it's going to be really really cool.

Assault Rifle Talk

I don't think that both versions of the assault rifle would be canon, one of them has to be non-canon, and I'm pretty sure it's the Halo: CE version. [Redacted, found cinematic renders of the MA5B that look like the Halo: CE version]

But still. Can you dispute against Halo Wars, which clearly uses the Halo: CE Original MA5B in its cutscenes? Basically the Visual Guide was released by 343 Industries and still clearly places the halo CE MA5B as the canonical look of the MA5B.

We also have to remember that Saber Entertainment made Halo: CEA. And originally they were going to use the MA37 as the AR but changed The look to the MA5C. Now 343I did do something to make it Seem like the Spartan 2s took all the Original CE shotguns with them and they had to get a upgraded version of the halo reach shotgun. I think the E varriant. So knowing 343I, they must've worked in some Reason why there were MA5Cs that worked just like MA5Bs

(343I attempts to make Halo Reach fit with the Fall of reach and Halo CEA

http://www.halopedia.org/Data_Drop)

But alas. We don't know. All I know is that 343I still considers the CE Original as the canonical MA5B and it does also appear in halo wars so we can not deny the squat MA5B's exsistance

http://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/4/45/HaloWars_-_MA5.png/800px-HaloWars_-_MA5.png (252 kB)

Good video. It's actually pretty funny, the one mounted on ships in Halo has roughly 4 times the destructive force of the Little Boy bomb.

If this is to be implemented in-game, it's going to be really really cool.

When it has no resistance of space. It clearly was not that powerful when shot in atmosphere on the tip of the Spear level. Or could it be that destructive in that one spot it hits, without the splash damage of a nuke. Hmm. That's interesting to think about

Edited by Theronnett

But still. Can you dispute against Halo Wars, which clearly uses the Halo: CE Original MA5B in its cutscenes? Basically the Visual Guide was released by 343 Industries and still clearly places the halo CE MA5B as the canonical look of the MA5B.

We also have to remember that Saber Entertainment made Halo: CEA. And originally they were going to use the MA37 as the AR but changed The look to the MA5C. Now 343I did do something to make it Seem like the Spartan 2s took all the Original CE shotguns with them and they had to get a upgraded version of the halo reach shotgun. I think the E varriant. So knowing 343I, they must've worked in some Reason why there were MA5Cs that worked just like MA5Bs

(343I attempts to make Halo Reach fit with the Fall of reach and Halo CEA

http://www.halopedia.org/Data_Drop)

But alas. We don't know. All I know is that 343I still considers the CE Original as the canonical MA5B and it does also appear in halo wars so we can not deny the squat MA5B's exsistance

When it has no resistance of space. It clearly was not that powerful when shot in atmosphere on the tip of the Spear level. Or could it be that destructive in that one spot it hits, without the splash damage of a nuke. Hmm. That's interesting to think about

More babble

We can dispute Halo Wars because it's an older title that came out before Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary made its changes, pretty much making it void. And actually, from the looks of it, the guide doesn't include anything from CEA, which by your argument would mean that everything from CE is canonical, which we know it isn't. The guide was published in 2012 but probably started production in 2010 or 2011, before the release of Anniversary, and probably didn't have access to Anniversary's changes before it's release (this is, of course, if we are referencing the same guide). That pretty much means that whatever content related to CE in the guide is outdated, even though the guide came out after Anniversary.

As for the explosions, I'm pretty sure they did that for the sake of cinematic flare and to keep things simple. Otherwise, your screen would turn blank white and pretty much everyone would have vaporized instantaneously in that cinematic.The distance from the ship to the target was minimal in regards to atmospheric resistance, it wouldn't reduce a 64 kiloton bomb to less than a kiloton. Over long distances it would probably reduce it a bit, if you were shooting thousands of kilometers across dense atmosphere. But if you're in orbit looking down at the planet and fire a round, it's not going to reduce itself from 64 kilotons to a small explosion, nor would it do that from the distance in the cinematic.

More babble

We can dispute Halo Wars because it's an older title that came out before Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary made its changes, pretty much making it void. And actually, from the looks of it, the guide doesn't include anything from CEA, which by your argument would mean that everything from CE is canonical, which we know it isn't. The guide was published in 2012 but probably started production in 2010 or 2011, before the release of Anniversary, and probably didn't have access to Anniversary's changes before it's release (this is, of course, if we are referencing the same guide). That pretty much means that whatever content related to CE in the guide is outdated, even though the guide came out after Anniversary.

As for the explosions, I'm pretty sure they did that for the sake of cinematic flare and to keep things simple. Otherwise, your screen would turn blank white and pretty much everyone would have vaporized instantaneously in that cinematic.The distance from the ship to the target was minimal in regards to atmospheric resistance, it wouldn't reduce a 64 kiloton bomb to less than a kiloton. Over long distances it would probably reduce it a bit, if you were shooting thousands of kilometers across dense atmosphere. But if you're in orbit looking down at the planet and fire a round, it's not going to reduce itself from 64 kilotons to a small explosion, nor would it do that from the distance in the cinematic.

Idk. People keep saying the new games erase the old stuff. Yet, the Halo Reach armor, The Halo 3 armor, and the halo 2A/ Halo wars Armor is all canonical armor. Sense they all appear in the cutscenes of halo spartan assualt and Strike. I'm going to take the stance that the halo wars MA5B is canon for knowing 343I. They will most likely will. Especially Sense they Just made the Halo:CE verson of the Banshee Cannon by displaying it on the Halo 5 guardians latest trialer. 343I has been taking a stance of using all the assets of all the Halo games. Even using the Halo 3 and 4 Pelicans, Jackels, Elites and other units together in the Escalation comics. And it is looking like they may have multiple looks of the Banshees on the Guardian game it self. It's just how 343I has been doing things over what Bungie did.

As stated on this issue of cannon fodder talking about anniversary editions

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-clarity-grace

Q: In games with an anniversary edition (CEA and H2A), should we take new graphics as canon over the older ones, one example being the Gravemind's massive overhaul.

BaconShelf

A: In most instances, the visuals depicted in an “Anniversary†edition should be taken as the definitive representations. The Gravemind as depicted in Halo 2: Anniversary is one such instance.

Edited by Theronnett

Idk. People keep saying the new games erase the old stuff. Yet, the Halo Reach armor, The Halo 3 armor, and the halo 2A/ Halo wars Armor is all canonical armor. Sense they all appear in the cutscenes of halo spartan assualt and Strike. I'm going to take the stance that the halo wars MA5B is canon for knowing 343I. They will most likely will. Especially Sense they Just made the Halo:CE verson of the Banshee Cannon by displaying it on the Halo 5 guardians latest trialer. 343I has been taking a stance of using all the assets of all the Halo games. Even using the Halo 3 and 4 Pelicans, Jackels, Elites and other units together in the Escalation comics. And it is looking like they may have multiple looks of the Banshees on the Guardian game it self. It's just how 343I has been doing things over what Bungie did.

Off-topic mumbo jumbo

Halo 3, 2A, Wars, and Reach armor being canonical is irrelevant because nothing has come along to change that canon. Halo: CEA came along and changed the canon of CE, just as 2A changed the canon of 2. And the MA5B doesn't appear once (as its older form) in Spartan Assault or Strike's cutscenes. And it's not the CE banshee we see in the latest trailer, it's the Halo 3 banshee, which can be seen here side by side with a Halo 4 banshee in a canonical comic: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140109225156/halo/images/f/f0/2_banshee_types_Esc_2.png

The assets of Halo 4 do not override the assets of previous titles in regards to species, vehicles, weapons, etc. The elites in Halo 4 are not the same elites from Halo 3, same for the jackals and the grunts. Subspecies exist in those groups, hence why they are seen together in the comics. You pretty much contradicted yourself by saying they are using Bungie's assets with their own together and then later saying 343i is doing things over what Bungie did. They aren't using assets from all the games, they are using assets that are canonical. Overrides in canon, such as what has been seen in Halo: CEA and Halo 2 Anniversary, are what to be referenced over their older counterparts.

No matter what way you look at it, the MA5B from Anniversary is what must be considered canon at this point. There have been canon overrides on other assets since Anniversary's release, but the MA5B canonically looks like this: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130910001733/halo/images/b/b5/AssaultRifle2011.png

Not to mention, why would 343i make the old armor for the marines non-canon but keep the old MA5B canon? Logically, it doesn't make sense. You can't pick and choose what you consider canon, it's 343i's decision and it's at a point right now where it's evolving because remastered games are being released, and pretty much they replace the canon of the older title.

And just because he said most doesn't mean that opens the door for you to consider whatever you want canon or non-canon. He gave no examples of what's new that is non-canon.

However for the sake of obeying forum rules, I recommend we put this debate to rest, and that we both go back and spoiler lengthy responses to prevent clutter. In the end, the devs are going with an MA5C-style for the AR, and unless there's a sudden urge to change it's appearance, it's probably going to stick.

On-topic mumbo jumbo

As for the MAC canon, perhaps they fired it at a lower power to prevent it from blowing up in a massive explosion that would kill everybody? Would this be what we see in the mod?

In Halo Wars, in a black box entry I believe, MACs that are fired from orbit have their initial velocity significantly reduced so its final velocity before impact is close to terminal velocity or a bit faster. Firing a round as described in the space battle portions on Fall of Reach, Ghosts of Onyx, etc, are at the .4% or whatever the value speed of light, but there's no way that would work in atmosphere. It has to be significantly slowed down, probably to the point where a ship in orbit "drops" the round out of the barrel instead of firing it.

Off-topic mumbo jumbo

Halo 3, 2A, Wars, and Reach armor being canonical is irrelevant because nothing has come along to change that canon. Halo: CEA came along and changed the canon of CE, just as 2A changed the canon of 2. And the MA5B doesn't appear once (as its older form) in Spartan Assault or Strike's cutscenes. And it's not the CE banshee we see in the latest trailer, it's the Halo 3 banshee, which can be seen here side by side with a Halo 4 banshee in a canonical comic: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140109225156/halo/images/f/f0/2_banshee_types_Esc_2.png

The assets of Halo 4 do not override the assets of previous titles in regards to species, vehicles, weapons, etc. The elites in Halo 4 are not the same elites from Halo 3, same for the jackals and the grunts. Subspecies exist in those groups, hence why they are seen together in the comics. You pretty much contradicted yourself by saying they are using Bungie's assets with their own together and then later saying 343i is doing things over what Bungie did. They aren't using assets from all the games, they are using assets that are canonical. Overrides in canon, such as what has been seen in Halo: CEA and Halo 2 Anniversary, are what to be referenced over their older counterparts.

No matter what way you look at it, the MA5B from Anniversary is what must be considered canon at this point. There have been canon overrides on other assets since Anniversary's release, but the MA5B canonically looks like this: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130910001733/halo/images/b/b5/AssaultRifle2011.png

Not to mention, why would 343i make the old armor for the marines non-canon but keep the old MA5B canon? Logically, it doesn't make sense. You can't pick and choose what you consider canon, it's 343i's decision and it's at a point right now where it's evolving because remastered games are being released, and pretty much they replace the canon of the older title.

And just because he said most doesn't mean that opens the door for you to consider whatever you want canon or non-canon. He gave no examples of what's new that is non-canon.

However for the sake of obeying forum rules, I recommend we put this debate to rest, and that we both go back and spoiler lengthy responses to prevent clutter. In the end, the devs are going with an MA5C-style for the AR, and unless there's a sudden urge to change it's appearance, it's probably going to stick.

On-topic mumbo jumbo

As for the MAC canon, perhaps they fired it at a lower power to prevent it from blowing up in a massive explosion that would kill everybody? Would this be what we see in the mod?

Only way to solve this is to ask 343I on their Q&A post on halo waypoint. But i already used my 3 questions. I still believe that the Halo Wars MA5B still is canonical. Even if the MA5C verson replaces the one 20 years later.

UNSC used standard weapons in space, look at their ship battles with covies, thing is bullet drop doesnt exist in space

The bullet and rifle is a closed system, it can fire in space just fine.

Of course you can, the problem is the recoil. If you fire a normal gun, with uses chemicals to fire the projectile, in space you will be propelled back in same force bullet is fired forward. Thats the problem with guns in space and Newtons 3rd law. That is why an infantry gun for space use needs to be recoilless, either gauss style electromagnetic weapon or DEW, Directed Energy Weapon (ie. laser).

Of course you can, the problem is the recoil. If you fire a normal gun, with uses chemicals to fire the projectile, in space you will be propelled back in same force bullet is fired forward. Thats the problem with guns in space and Newtons 3rd law. That is why an infantry gun for space use needs to be recoilless, either gauss style electromagnetic weapon or DEW, Directed Energy Weapon (ie. laser).

Magnetic boots. That's what MC and the Marines/ Airforce personal used on halo 2 and Halo: Reach. And with that being able to stabilize you cause your feet are planted. Recoil throwing you around isn't much of a thing

Or you can do what CoD: Ghost did and had micro jets keep you steady as you floated around. If your going to fight in zero g's stabilizer jets are always a must

on the topic of the Assault rifle, 343I has stated (someone posted a link earlier on here or the TEI thread), anything design wise in Halo CE and Halo 2 before the remasters is no longer cannon(remasters are the cannon). that means although it looks like it, the MA5B does resemble the MA5C in pretty much all aspects now

Magnetic boots. That's what MC and the Marines/ Airforce personal used on halo 2 and Halo: Reach. And with that being able to stabilize you cause your feet are planted. Recoil throwing you around isn't much of a thing.

Magnetic boots , in case of firing a gun, would make your whole body pivot around the point of contact and make you smack your head against the surface you are attached to.

The micro-jets are dodgy idea as well. Jets would need to fire exactly against the vector of recoil force, in order to properly cancel out the recoil without spinning you around. This would mean that gun would have to be rigged to the suit, and to aim you would need to rotate your whole body. Now I just realized that the space fight from the Moonraker (as silly as it was) was actually pretty good representation how space firefight could look like :D.

Magnetic boots , in case of firing a gun, would make your whole body pivot around the point of contact and make you smack your head against the surface you are attached to.

The micro-jets are dodgy idea as well. Jets would need to fire exactly against the vector of recoil force, in order to properly cancel out the recoil without spinning you around. This would mean that gun would have to be rigged to the suit, and to aim you would need to rotate your whole body. Now I just realized that the space fight from the Moonraker (as silly as it was) was actually pretty good representation how space firefight could look like :D.

Hey. Just saying. Must be augments in the armor. But that's how it goes in Halo 2 and reach and even halo 4 on the Forward unto dawn and the research station. And when somebody dies. The recoil sent the body flying. But i think your GREATLY overestimating the recoil of firearms. And in a combat stance, I will not "Flop over and hit my head" Hell you can still do that in gravity if your not in the right stance and don't know how to fire a gun

A glitch to participate in the firefight out in space

Edited by Theronnett

Man, its a good thing we aren't actually constricted to the lore, though.

off topic. Check out what this guy did when he gave the MA5B Realistic damage and range on halo: CE

Seriously, how, in 500 years, did the UNSC have managed to create a weapon with a range that'd be considered pathetic by today's standards? 300 meters? A M-16 can hit a target at 550 meters and hit the general area at 800 meters.--Zervziel 00:23, June 12, 2010 (UTC)

That range with the M16 (or any AR rifle with a 20-inch barrel) is with M855 ammunition, using a barrel with a 1-in-7 twist. Load a heavier grain round (75, 77, 80, etc., as opposed to 62-grain) with a flatter trajectory and the maximum effective range (point target) is increased a little. Being a 7.62 NATO-chambered fully automatic weapon (I'm assuming it doesn't have an option for SEMI on the FCG), the MA5B was intended for close-to-medium range combat. Since most combat takes place within 100 meters (yes, even for aliens), they probably figured that extensive range on a weapon that isn't geared toward a designated marksman or sniper role would be useless. Of course, if you mean gameplay, Bungie royally screwed the settings. SmokeSound off! 00:39, June 12, 2010 (UTC)

I've modded the game (CE) a couple of times and found that even if the accuracy is anywhere near than good and increase the projectile range to a realistic 800 metres, the game is rediculously easy (even in legendary). Ive also made a mod that makes the gun as close to 100% realistic as the game allows it to be (includes 1 hit kills for grunts and jackals, and very bad damage to energy shields) and the game is a walk through the park! See where i'm coming to?

Here is my estimate for performance for the gun (if it was realistic):

1-2 Hits to kill grunts and jackals.

15 Hits to remove an elite shield.

5 Hits to kill an unshielded elite.

250 Hits to kill a hunter, only hitting the armour.

25 Hits to kill a hunter, only hitting the flesh.

1 Hit to kill an unarmoured marines and engineers.

3 Hits to kill an armoured marine.

Spread: 1 metre at 500 metres.

Drop: 1 metre at 300 metres.

Muzzle velocity: 950m/s.

Projectile velocity at 800m: 700m/s.

Magazine size: 25 rounds (I changed this because the magazine when you see the bloke reloads was what I figured to be a little bit bigger than the magazine of a H&K G3)

The performance when I tried this in the game blew me away, I suggest trying it yourself! Thekilla 12:03, June 30, 2011 (UTC)thekilla 13:02, 30 June 2011 (UTC)

Hey. Just saying. Must be augments in the armor. But that's how it goes in Halo 2 and reach and even halo 4 on the Forward unto dawn and the research station. And when somebody dies. The recoil sent the body flying. But i think your GREATLY overestimating the recoil of firearms. And in a combat stance, I will not "Flop over and hit my head" Hell you can still do that in gravity if your not in the right stance and don't know how to fire a gun

heh, its less of me overestimating power of recoil and more like you underestimating the lack of gravity :D. Thing is, in zero-g if as much as kick your shoe off you can be propelled backward, with a little bit of force, but enough in zero-g. With no air and gravity you will just fly without an end. Now pierce a body armor a bullet has to have quite a bit of power, now according to Newton's 3rd law the exact same amount of force, that is given to bullet, is applied to the gun and then in turn to the shooter. Without gravity to pull you down things become tricky.

Magnetic boots would only work where there is something to stick to. What about very low gravity planetside operations?

Just a note, Im not looking for a fight or anything. Its just that the concept of space military is very deep and interesting, as there are things we wouldnt even think of considering before. Its fun to notice such issues and discuss them.

If you want to see how hard it is to control things in space, then try out the Kerbal Space Program, it will give you pretty good idea.

Edited by Taro8

Yeah I guess if you don't have a single muscle in your body and all your joints are well lubricated... the same would apply on Earth in that case because gravity is only affected vertically, and not horizontally. If you were anchored with magnetic boots to the hull of a starship or station, you could very easily fire a gun standing up. Unless of course you're saying atmospheric pressure is the reason why people don't fall over and smack their heads on the ground here on Earth, then that's just preposterous.

Man, its a good thing we aren't actually constricted to the lore, though.

I agree, but I'm glad you guys are sticking close enough to where it makes sense. It gives the mod a layer of authenticity.

Yeah I guess if you don't have a single muscle in your body and all your joints are well lubricated... the same would apply on Earth in that case because gravity is only affected vertically, and not horizontally. If you were anchored with magnetic boots to the hull of a starship or station, you could very easily fire a gun standing up. Unless of course you're saying atmospheric pressure is the reason why people don't fall over and smack their heads on the ground here on Earth, then that's just preposterous.

Thank you, I was about to post this. Guns don't put the force of a thousand tigers into your shoulder when you fire them, if you were stuck to the floor you wouldn't wobble around and smack your head on the ground like one of those inflatable arm-flailing tube men. Your muscles would react to the applied force and compensate to keep you standing upright.

Plus the MJOLNIR suits have had small thrusters on them for stability purposes. Whether or not the ODST suits have them, I do not know. This topic seems pointless though, I don't know why it was brought up in the first place.

I guess you are right about firing while attached to something. The force would be transferred, through your body, to the object you are attached to. Also part of the force would be absorbed by muscles. Note that it dosent need to be thousand tigers force, even a tiny bit is enough to get you moving in space as there is pretty much nothing to stop you. One very important thing about physics: energy is never lost, it is just transferred around.

This vaguely on-topic talk was brought to you by Schitz und Gigglezâ„¢ and yours truly. Consider it to be closed now, it was just random talk.

I guess you are right about firing while attached to something. The force would be transferred, through your body, to the object you are attached to. Also part of the force would be absorbed by muscles. Note that it dosent need to be thousand tigers force, even a tiny bit is enough to get you moving in space as there is pretty much nothing to stop you. One very important thing about physics: energy is never lost, it is just transferred around.

This vaguely on-topic talk was brought to you by Schitz und Gigglezâ„¢ and yours truly. Consider it to be closed now, it was just random talk.

Babble

There's no need to be condescending about physics talk, we understand how it works. Firing a gun isn't going to launch you into space at a thousand miles per hour like you were originally implying. None of us said you would remain stationary if you were floating in space and then fired a weapon. I'm an AP physics student (and Kerbal Space Program veteran), I know what I'm talking about.

Let's please keep things on topic, I was guilty of straying off yesterday with the MA5B talk and we should do our best to keep this thread from getting cluttered.

Any news from the devs? What are you guys currently working on?