thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

Here you guys go

The Hornet from halo

http://imgur.com/a/bcadJ

The Halo 2 Anniversary, The Machine Guns fire off all three barrels and then swaps to the next 3. You can't notice for it fires so quickly, but if slow down, you can see

Halo 3, Alternates between gun between shots

Halo 4, Uses what looks like regular Chopper blades in the engine parts, but then its far in the background so as you'll see, isn't super High rezzed

yo dude, you seem to play the mcc, so I ask you. I know the bulky controls of the Hornet from Halo 3 and I dont like it. Does the H2A Hornet have new controls to fly? At least it looks so.

Hate to pop out of nowhere but is there any chance of the De-Polarized helmets being fixed to show faces any time soon? I think they looked a lot more clear in this version of release, but I think that would just be a REALLY bad ass feature to have soon. That, and they're already looking great, just showing the VR faces.

yo dude, you seem to play the mcc, so I ask you. I know the bulky controls of the Hornet from Halo 3 and I dont like it. Does the H2A Hornet have new controls to fly? At least it looks so.

Depends on the control scheme you use, but the H2A hornet is way faster, in everything

Depends on the control scheme you use, but the H2A hornet is way faster, in everything

ye I mean especially the altitude control. You remember in H3, you need the right analog stick to control altitude and aim at the same time and this is annoying as shit

ye I mean especially the altitude control. You remember in H3, you need the right analog stick to control altitude and aim at the same time and this is annoying as shit

Never with me, It was always A to Raise and LB to lower. And I have that same scheme here on the MCC

So I've noticed a bug, when you deploy the sniper rifle it lowers the player model causing you to clip with ground.

So I've noticed a bug, when you deploy the sniper rifle it lowers the player model causing you to clip with ground.

thats with most weapons in the mod

Never with me, It was always A to Raise and LB to lower. And I have that same scheme here on the MCC

okay thats weird. I never played the MCC Halo 2 and 3 but on the old classic xbox360 version I had always to use my right analog stick to control the altitude. The way they used it in Halo reach with the Falconw as awesome, but in Halo 3 horrible.

okay thats weird. I never played the MCC Halo 2 and 3 but on the old classic xbox360 version I had always to use my right analog stick to control the altitude. The way they used it in Halo reach with the Falconw as awesome, but in Halo 3 horrible.

It is a good Idea your control scheme. You never know

So Halo Escalation EP. 17. Outer Colonies Unit totally get the shit end of the stick. It being the year 2556 and the Marine Unit wearing the Universal BDU from Reach/CEA and the ODSTs getting the H2A armor, Which the Halo Canon guy basically states is a really old model ODST armor. Looks cool though. But keeping with the Halo 4 visual model that the Outer colonies get the supplies last or kept out of date in case they defect to the Insurrection

Edited by Theronnett

I like how everyone totally ignored my post. This forum is about the mod, not control schemes. Take that somewhere else please.

speaking of which, little update, we are essentially knocking out some of the bugs that were reported with this release. we fixed a lot of them already but are going deeper of course. nothing to show right now, but maybe something big this weekend :)

I like how everyone totally ignored my post. This forum is about the mod, not control schemes. Take that somewhere else please.

I saw your post, I'm working on the request you made. Try to be a little less sensitive, I can't always respond to every single problem.

So I just bought the Halo 4 Essential Visual Guide. When it arrives, I'll start posting information that is on it about weapons and such

speaking of which, little update, we are essentially knocking out some of the bugs that were reported with this release. we fixed a lot of them already but are going deeper of course. nothing to show right now, but maybe something big this weekend :)

Really like this mod even I don't usually play Halo('cuz I don't have my own XBOX).Keep up the great work and I will always follow this mod!:)

And a question,I just finish download this mod,and I have old TEI mods already in game,do I need to delete the old TEI mod to make this one work without any confilct?

Really like this mod even I don't usually play Halo('cuz I don't have my own XBOX).Keep up the great work and I will always follow this mod!:)

And a question,I just finish download this mod,and I have old TEI mods already in game,do I need to delete the old TEI mod to make this one work without any confilct?

You don't need it, think of OPTREB as TEI 2.0

---------- Post added at 01:34 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

Valve done fucked up

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2914235/valve-now-allows-devs-to-charge-for-steam-workshop-mods-community-riots.html

And the Sins of the Prophets Dev team are not happy about this either

https://www.facebook.com/SinsoftheProphets?fref=ts

Wow and the mod team only gets 25% and that is added to their steam accounts while valve pockets the rest

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/04/steam-workshop-lets-users-sell-mods-but-only-shares-25-percent-of-revenue/

Edited by Theronnett

yeah valve done messed up, anyways lets stay on topic. i would like to send out a request to you guys to go through the current build in as much detail as possible and find any bugs you may have missed to report. we are making great progress day by day. this weekends uplink might get pretty neat too :)

yeah valve done messed up, anyways lets stay on topic. i would like to send out a request to you guys to go through the current build in as much detail as possible and find any bugs you may have missed to report. we are making great progress day by day. this weekends uplink might get pretty neat too :)

Can you put out a list of known bugs so we don't report the same thing over and over again?

So I just bought the Halo 4 Essential Visual Guide. When it arrives, I'll start posting information that is on it about weapons and such

Halo 4 visual guide is outdated in terms of whats available on the waypoint website. And even then, fans have already compiled all that info onto the wiki. Dont see why you would bother other than having to own it out of your own necessity.

Halo 4 visual guide is outdated in terms of whats available on the waypoint website. And even then, fans have already compiled all that info onto the wiki. Dont see why you would bother other than having to own it out of your own necessity.

Idk. Maybe cause it actually has the desenation of the apc varriant elephant that isn't on wiki's. And a few other things. Meaning that not everything in the book is on the wiki's

The Halo: The Essential Visual Guide that came out after Halo 3 is out of date. But the halo 4 version is up to date and adds new information that isn't in the wiki's yet (just checked on halo nation and halopedia on several articles like the Elephant) have yet to include into their sources of information. So I think it is worthwhile for me to check it out and post stuff that I find relevant.

Edited by Theronnett

Bug Report: Patches on the ODST uniform are reversed.

Haven't had much time to play lately... but just to make sure, I'll post this shadow/clippling bug one last time:

http://i.imgur.com/2RVEp5R.jpg (with both ammo counters)

Haven't had much time to play lately... but just to make sure, I'll post this shadow/clippling bug one last time:

http://i.imgur.com/2RVEp5R.jpg (with both ammo counters)

hey sorry we didnt manage to get this fixed for this past release, i know you been posting that over and over. i went in and fixed it 2 days or so ago so this next release will have that nasty shadow fixed :)

@Thedog88, have you had any success at figuring out what the conflict is between OPTRE and CBA?

It is a good Idea your control scheme. You never know

So Halo Escalation EP. 17. Outer Colonies Unit totally get the shit end of the stick. It being the year 2556 and the Marine Unit wearing the Universal BDU from Reach/CEA and the ODSTs getting the H2A armor, Which the Halo Canon guy basically states is a really old model ODST armor. Looks cool though. But keeping with the Halo 4 visual model that the Outer colonies get the supplies last or kept out of date in case they defect to the Insurrection

Looks like halo cannon guy was mistaken. Holly Tanaka was part of the UNSC Army. So the Universal BDU was still used by the army in the year 2556

http://www.halopedia.org/Holly_Tanaka

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

Well I got debate going in halo waypoint. But it's a good camo for marines. They can use the same bronze chest piece and have Olive Green Fatigues. Reason why I bring it up. For that is what she is wearing

http://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/d/d7/HE17-ArmyBDU.png/355px-HE17-ArmyBDU.png (561 kB)

Edited by Theronnett