thedog88

Operation Trebuchet - Total conversion mod for Arma 3

problem with written and verbal, everyone always assumes rudeness with truth is stated. If it was verbal, no body would have taken offense. It's like the same when texting a girlfriend. You text one thing and she'll take it the complete wrong way, then you say the exact same way verbally and she doesn't take offense at all. Never understood why writing was is fact as always taken as being rude or offensive. When saying it, i get the response of, "Roger, Tango Mike"

In my experience, putting a happy face at the end of sentences usually (but not always) fixes the problem :) Harder to be misconstrued that way.

Edited by AMS AGENT 000

In my experience, putting a happy face at the end of sentences usually (but not always) fixes the problem :) Harder to misconstrued that way.

your right lol

It turns out releasing at 3am may cause me to forget some significant additions. Hotfix inbound.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

So I released 0.10 a few hours ago, but it was missing some critical stuff. I'm reuploading it now and it will be posted when it's done.

If you already downloaded the most recent release, I would recommend deleting it.

So I released 0.10 a few hours ago, but it was missing some critical stuff. I'm reuploading it now and it will be posted when it's done.

If you already downloaded the most recent release, I would recommend deleting it.

I'll tell my clan officers

Yikes, lots of bugs.

The warthog needs some serious attention. The thing rolls over more than it drives in a straight line, and its handling is pretty poor as well. Not sure why the warthog was messed with because in .12 of TEI it was pretty good, at the least it was better than it is now. Any part of the wheels that are not in direct contact with the ground (the bottom of the wheels) are extremely sticky. If you hit an incline going any speed, you are stopped instantly and usually flip over, because the current warthog has the mass of a bag of marsh mellows.

The sniper rifle is very low quality texture, the bipod does not work (doesn't flip down when deployed) and the scope has some texture issues, specifically with the yellow lens on the front. Its way too bright. It also sounds nothing like the sniper rifle from any of the Halo games, which is odd because I thought attempts were being made to give the weapons similar sound effects, like what the assault rifle has now.

The smoke from the pelicans thrusters needs to be removes. Its rather silly, and doesn't show up in any of the Halo games. Right now the smoke coming out of the side thrusters is blown to the sides and it looks pretty silly.

Really hope this hotfix thats being talked about is released soon and addresses a whole lot of issues, because as it is right now this is a step backwards for the mod.

I think he is tracking. Why he is asking kindly for you to delete this version and wait for the hotfix

Yikes, lots of bugs.

The warthog needs some serious attention. The thing rolls over more than it drives in a straight line, and its handling is pretty poor as well. Not sure why the warthog was messed with because in .12 of TEI it was pretty good, at the least it was better than it is now. Any part of the wheels that are not in direct contact with the ground (the bottom of the wheels) are extremely sticky. If you hit an incline going any speed, you are stopped instantly and usually flip over, because the current warthog has the mass of a bag of marsh mellows.

The sniper rifle is very low quality texture, the bipod does not work (doesn't flip down when deployed) and the scope has some texture issues, specifically with the yellow lens on the front. Its way too bright. It also sounds nothing like the sniper rifle from any of the Halo games, which is odd because I thought attempts were being made to give the weapons similar sound effects, like what the assault rifle has now.

The smoke from the pelicans thrusters needs to be removes. Its rather silly, and doesn't show up in any of the Halo games. Right now the smoke coming out of the side thrusters is blown to the sides and it looks pretty silly.

Really hope this hotfix thats being talked about is released soon and addresses a whole lot of issues, because as it is right now this is a step backwards for the mod.

Someone didn't read Scorch's post.

i wanted to add that we ask you to keep in mind that this is in fact still alpha. stuff is bound to break or be broken, just keep that in mind. we do hope you still enjoy this release. we tried to fix as much as possible but we made a deadline and we stuck to it. but yeah enjoy guys.

Cool. Right on. If I wasn't stuck at work

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

i wanted to add that we ask you to keep in mind that this is in fact still alpha. stuff is bound to break or be broken, just keep that in mind. we do hope you still enjoy this release. we tried to fix as much as possible but we made a deadline and we stuck to it. but yeah enjoy guys.

Oh you know people will still ;-; and QQ and make unseemly demands like they did with TEI lol

New mod v0.1.0-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Thedog88;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

kecharles thank you i will be sure to do that as soon as i get home.

Yikes, lots of bugs.

You do realise its an alpha release, of course there will be bugs ;).

Oh and my personal opinion is that they don't need to copy the Halo games, this is Arma3 and the mod can be how the devs want it to be. If you want things like the halo games, go play the halo games.

There is a conflict with OPTRE and the Community Base Addon, when the CBA is activated, it gives this error :

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr.ManActions'.

The Falcon is very very cool.

For some reason I cant get outside vehicles (Just tried Pelican gunship and falcon, not sure about the rest), whenever I click on get out or exit nothing happens. I'm using the latest CBA and OPTRE hotfix. Does anybody have the same problem?

Congrats on release guys. Good to see. In response to Drakedaeron,'s comment about cba I have been having the same issue with TEI. It results in player character going into what I will call scarecrow pose and sinking into the ground and not being able to move. Haven't had a chance to download Optre yet.

guys we recommend using cba RC4. we had a few complaints that the latest cba build is not compatible with a few mods including optre. we are not sure if its cba internal or optre internal at this point. lets hope either cba finds a fix or we do, but if your game is broken, downgrade cba.

guys we recommend using cba RC4. we had a few complaints that the latest cba build is not compatible with a few mods including optre. we are not sure if its cba internal or optre internal at this point. lets hope either cba finds a fix or we do, but if your game is broken, downgrade cba.

Lol. Nobody should try using the latest CBA at the moment anyways. It breaks TFAR. And That alone is reason enough to leave it to the curb lol

That likely relates to the error Drakedaeron mentions.If an animation (RTM) is not present,or is not where it's supposed to be,when called,the character will revert to the "T-pose".

Anyone know what is this mod related with TEI, I would like to have some pm about this