silola

X-Cam 1.0 for Arma 3 released

Disable BattlEye :f:

i don´t know map builder, but of course you can build together in multiplayer with xCam ;-)

Have you already got it in your mod folders: i.e. @yourFriendsmap. 

If if not then he needs to send it to you.

Maybe like any other mod?

Let him pack it to a proper mod-file and send it to you by uploading somewhere, fileserver, dropbox, steamworkshop etc. If you want he can even put it on USB and give it to you...:sarcasm:

Omg seriously?? 

1. This the wrong thread for this. 

2. Something doesn't sound quite right about this. I maybe wrong??

Your question isn't related to xcam. Read the forum rules about thread content and going off topic.

11 hours ago, Callsign_Paw said:

jeez man I just asked a question :eh:

Some people are newer to this than others give me some slack

You might be new to ArmA but surly not new to Forums

11 hours ago, spookygnu said:

Your question isn't related to xcam. Read the forum rules about thread content and going off topic.

^^^^

this

You will get all the help you need by starting a new thread for your issue. 

I love the tool but have it can get really annoying places fences in the current release version as its just copy and paste over and over again. Is there any way you could release your wall builder prototype? I've looked at your video about the topic and it seems to function perfectly for 95% of uses. Im not sure if you are still active on X-cam development but just releasing what you have would be wonderful!

I'm not active atm, but I will think about it.

• Like 2

Hello everyone. Just wondering if you guys got this issues: Since yesterday, I'm unable to export my Xcam projects as SQM or SQF. When I try to export them, I got this error: "Maybe you have forgotten to copy the 'make_file.dll' into the Arma 3 installation directory." But the thing is I already have the make_file.dll installed.

I tried to verify the integrity of game files, delete all my Xcam files/folders and reinstall them, reboot my computer ..

Reinstall the make_file.dll but nothing changed. My Xcam is still broken.

I'm able to use Xcam, load projects, edit and save them.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Disable BattleEye in the launcher, it will be blocking the dll.

Please continue with this @silola. Ive been watching vb-edit videos like once a week, dreaming of what could be.. :)

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I also have the same problem since the 07/09/17 update. You can open the project but it does not allow you to move, or move an object. Someone has found the solution?

With the recent laws of war update you can no longer move the camera position or move objects around in xcam. You can still navigate the xcam menu.

• Like 3

you can only move the camera then you in the menu on Vehicle or somone but not if you select a object

Same issue here. Have been working solo on a map for over a year everyday using Xcam exclusively, hoping for a quick fix. If it requires some heavy lifting, maybe try to sneak in roadbuilder as an early x-mas gift pretty please <3. 

Same here. Eliminated everything else with clean project, different terrain, X-Cam reinstall, settings etc - Only thing it can be is the Laws of War update!