silola

X-Cam 1.0 for Arma 3 released

Hey Silola.

First let me thank you for amazing work. And a huge thank you for the pitch and bank functions but (there is a but) there is a "bug", like not really but a very anoying thing.

So when you set the pitch to 90 degres (ou flip the object on his side), the pitch vector became the same as the rotation one (Less detailed, SHIFT meets ";") .

This is btw causing weird glitches with the whole engine and xcam saves.

Hope you'll quick fix this out soon.

;)

I know this bug, but I can't fix it ... sorry :(

... please delete the following file in order to reset all the window positions:

...\Arma 3\@inidbi\db\xCam\xCamWindows.ini

Silola

Thank you!

First of all...x-cam is a great tool. This makes things so much easier and it has so much grat functions. SUPER!

But I've got a small problem with one of those functions. In ASL mode I change pitsch and bank of an object but the values don't seem to be exported. At least pitch and bank are gone when I import the objects into terrainbuilder. What am I doing wrong???

Is there a way to force a road/runway object to appear over another?  Thanks.

Is there a way to force a road/runway object to appear over another?  Thanks.

Did you create your roads with the line tool in terrainbuilder? Than you can add a row to your database properties called "ORDER" as float - there you can set a value of "0" or "1"  lines set to "0" will be drawn over those set to "1"

Nevertheless this doesn't have to do anything with x-cam ;-)

My roads are, but I am laying runway with Xcam and there are a couple spots that don't look the way I want.

Hi Silola.

Bug Report:

1. Project Export to Mission.sqm works, but import in Eden from Old to New Format result in Empty File.

2. Replacing Objects with favourite List Replace Function does not correctly refresh Object Information. In the Object Information View (Position Windows) is shown correctly but left corner Window shows old data. Only reload project shows correct Names.

Also seems the Position not be perfectly the same. I had a wall of 12 Elements and every was alternated in X and Y Axis about 20cm

3. Replacing Objects over the Miscellaneous Menu "all objects of specific type" removes the Slope Behaviour of targeted objects. Select and Deselect or Save and Load project will give them the correct slope behaviour again. It is not very Bad but breaks my Workflow from time to time :'(

Question:

Can I Name Objects in Xcam? After loading the Project as Script into the Mission I want specific objects set to allow damage false. My idea is to name them and from a array set all to this.

Or do you have some other solutions?

Thanks for reporting. I will check this out.

Also seems the Position not be perfectly the same. I had a wall of 12 Elements and every was alternated in X and Y Axis about 20cm

That's not a bug. It's depending on the internal reference position of the respective object type.

Somtimes it fits perfectly, sometimes not :(

Silola

Silola I'm having issues with my library. Ive reinstalled Inidbi and yet still objects aren't being listed under object types, Its started since Failpex was released

, Its started since Failpex was released

If you wish to flame-bait please do so elsewhere and not on these forums. 

• Like 1

Silola I'm having issues with my library. Ive reinstalled Inidbi and yet still objects aren't being listed under object types, Its started since Failpex was released

Hmm....don't have such a problem, but I've no APEX installed.

I am also having this issue 

i'm having download issues with all of the links, saying file is not found on the server. 

would this be a personal issue or are other people having the same problem?

How can I make an arma 2 fence have the rotation like on some of the A3 objects. By this I mean, one end says in place and you rotate the other end, like in this part of the video https://youtu.be/m7XaP0Bw8wU?t=218

It is documented in the tutorials aswell..

but in short...press the "CO" button on the right side of the screen while having your preferred object selected...then play with the rotation sliders and don´t forget to hit the "save" button..

Regards

Chaser

It is documented in the tutorials aswell..

but in short...press the "CO" button on the right side of the screen while having your preferred object selected...then play with the rotation sliders and don´t forget to hit the "save" button..

Regards

Chaser

I'm not on about the copy distance, I'm on about one end staying in place and the other end spins, like how a door works. The A2 fences when you rotate, move the whole object. I want them to act like a door would, the A3 fences do it, I just wanted to know if it can be set for other objects as well

What eh chaser said is correct, simply move the bottom slider to set your pivot point you'll see a white vertical line this is your pivot point.

• Like 1

What eh chaser said is correct, simply move the bottom slider to set your pivot point you'll see a white vertical line this is your pivot point.

doh! thanks for pointing me to the right place. Was just skipping through the youtube videos as find them very slow going

Hi, I am encountering an issue with two Xcam buildings after patch 1.66, (Domek_Zluty and Domek_Sedy), both give an error "Animation Source Dvere1 not found" and prevents mission from loading. 

I read in a different thread that XCam can be used for co-op mission editing at the same time.  Is this true and if so how?  Thanks.

Hi all, download link(s) is/are down.

File not found

The specified document has not been found on the server.

You can click here to return to ownCloud.