Sign in to follow this  
FallujahMedic -FM-

In Memoriam, Randy Stratton

Randy Paul Stratton 1/12/1980 - 4/3/2014

One year ago today we lost a valued member of our community and I lost a friend. If you want to know a bit about Randy, this was the original thread about his passing.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175608-Our-friend-Randy-Stratton-is-dying

I have no fancy words today, no special events planned. I had hoped to organise some sort of MP event where we could all celebrate Randy’s life and the contributions he has made to this community. But, my scripting skills were never as good as his, so that idea fell through. Though, I also realise that maybe this is a good thing. This way, we may each celebrate his life in our own way.

So, as you go about your day today, give a thought to our friend. We would do the same for you.

As Binkowski’s near miss has shown us, we could all go at any time.

To those we’ve lost:

Planck

Randy

Obmar

and many others…

Randy Paul Stratton 1/12/1980 - 4/3/2014

I had hoped to organise some sort of MP event where we could all celebrate Randy’s life and the contributions he has made to this community. But, my scripting skills were never as good as his, so that idea fell through. Though, I also realise that maybe this is a good thing. This way, we may each celebrate his life in our own way.

You could host a Zeus mission! That would be awesome! Simply prepare a short story arc and take 10 min for initial setup and then proceed and improvise.

RIP Randy and to everyone else who've passed on in the community.