Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Marksman content in Mission ?

Hey Guys.

I started a new mission today with the current DEV-Build. But im confused with the Marksman DLC content. Wich of this stuff can used by players they not buyed the DLC ??

-- Weapons ( restricted to DLC buyers )

-- Bipods ???

-- New VESTS ( in Virtual Arsenal they will shown up with the Marksman Icon, but some editor placed units already using this Vests. )

Weapons-restricted

Bipods-Free

New vests-Free (The icon apparently indicates the time they were introduced, not that they are premium).

What happens if you spawn with a DLC rifle or one gets added via script?

What happens if you spawn with a DLC rifle or one gets added via script?

I would assume the same thing that happens when you use player moveindriver cursortarget on a go-kart. You will just get messages every so often about purchasing the DLC and etc. But I am unsure.

I would assume the same thing that happens when you use player moveindriver cursortarget on a go-kart. You will just get messages every so often about purchasing the DLC and etc. But I am unsure.

Correct, it's the standard system of increasing ads, starts with just a box on the right, progresses to the tiled effect (which wears off), you usually get a bigger box on the right, every now and then you get a message in the middle of the screen which disappears after a few seconds.

thanks guys. what about the new Sniper Uniforms ? Restricted or free ?

Not sure*, but easy to check yourself. Place down a sniper unit (one of the new ones) in the editor, set it as player and then when in game drop all your weapons (or type removeAllWeapons this into the init), if the ads don't appear when only wearing the suit, they're free.

*From my recollection, not free.

EDIT: Just checked the devbranch changelog from the day all the content was staged, the full ghillie suits are Not free content.

is there any ScriptCommand zu check the DLC status of the player ?

ty Jona. Hope they include the Marksmen ID until release.