Sign in to follow this  
Jazzking

How to move the camera

HI! im pretty new to modelling and i just got oxygen, i've had some experience with milkshape though. i've worked a few things out on O2 but i can't seem to rotate or pitch the camera in the 3d projected view. I remember a tutorial saying you had to press ctrl+lmb but it doesn't work. mad.gif

I've had a few problems with the external viewer too, i copied the flashpoint.cfg like you said but now i get a error when opening it saying:

Cannot open object data3d\str borovice horska.p3d

i think i've probably got a file missing but im sure i extracted everything from the zip. confused.gif

ALT+RMB = rotate view

ALT+LMB = move view

ALT+RMB+LMB = zoom view

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jazzking @ Oct. 04 2002,17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I've had a few problems with the external viewer too, i copied the flashpoint.cfg like you said but now i get a error when opening it saying:

Cannot open object data3d\str borovice horska.p3d

i think i've probably got a file missing but im sure i extracted everything from the zip.   confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you used in O2light config (Options) for External_Viewer the "-noland" parameter ?

Example of External_Viewer config:

o:\buldozer.exe -dx -noland -window -x=640 -y=480

Hmm, this was discussed really many times in various threads...

Thx, it works now... finnally-  the reason i didn't put the noland thing in before was i didn't really understand where it went. btw, is the viewer ment to be half green or is it another problem? i remember a problem on flash with the sky being green. Is there any way you can make it just all sky?