noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

k... April 30th... I'll take my ACE now. Just kidding! Take your time! :cool:

I just really wanted to thank you guys for all the patience you've shown. I'm really excited for this release and I'm certain it will be awesome. :yay:

After this day no one will be able to read F5 on my keyboard anymore, because it will surely be abraded.

Thanks for making this happen! I'm just so happy to have ACE back again.

And the bananas are great :yay::

TFAR radio beep and crackle."Coba, please repeat, you found what on the insurgents?" ....beep, beep..chrrroo... "A banana" laughing and total failure of radio discipline...

Edited by ParaMedic
bold instead of italic

I remember reading issues with interaction menu for TrackIR users of which I am one. I never saw the resolution. I just started using ACE 3 today and was thinking.....what if ACE has an option for a key configurable to tie to the pause key for TrackIR everytime the interaction menu is used and exited?

I can't get the interaction keys to work at all. The menu for ACE is there when I hit escape but hitting either windows button does nothing. Any ideas?

I can't get the interaction keys to work at all. The menu for ACE is there when I hit escape but hitting either windows button does nothing. Any ideas?

Not sure Toby but i actually cant get my windows keys to recognize either... Not sure why. But i typically map my interaction key to the "Y" key, and the self interaction to my "U" key. And that works. So you may want to try mapping them to different keys. I know its not an answer to why your windows key is recognizing but it is a fix.

I had that problem as well with AGM, turns out the keyboard I have has a switch that disables the windows key to prevent accidentally minimizing your program. Easiest way to check is to hit the windows key right now, if the start menu popped up than that rules out it being the keyboard, however if the windows key didn't do anything, than there's a switch or something on your keyboard or software that's forcibly disabling the windows key, turn it off. (mine was right above the F1 key)

I recommend pressing F5 here, I get so excited everytime an open issue gets closed.

I wish my Arma 3 engine and scripting knowledge would be better. So often I just feel like a script kiddie patching together the works of real modders for my own purposes.

Well date on git milestone (version 3.0.0) is set for today, yet it doesn`t mean that version 3.0.0 will be published, it might turn that version 3.2.0 will be first published as "ready product". On ACE3 twitter they wrote:

"When it's ready :) We'll release new information during the next two weeks. /bux"

Link for it https://twitter.com/ACE3Mod/status/592583413057589249

It will probably come today or tomorrow, since the Milsetone is set for today and there are only a small amounts of tickets left.

Lalala I can't read you, because I got enraged and threw my monitor out of the window...

I think they will release 3.0.0 but I'm not so sure it will be today either. But the day still isn't over...and you never know.

I'm having friends over for BBQ today and tomorrow so I can't play around with it anyway.

Well date on git milestone (version 3.0.0) is set for today, yet it doesn`t mean that version 3.0.0 will be published, it might turn that version 3.2.0 will be first published as "ready product". On ACE3 twitter they wrote:

Link for it https://twitter.com/ACE3Mod/status/592583413057589249

And now 72 milion people commited mass suicide.

I remember reading issues with interaction menu for TrackIR users of which I am one. I never saw the resolution. I just started using ACE 3 today and was thinking.....what if ACE has an option for a key configurable to tie to the pause key for TrackIR everytime the interaction menu is used and exited?

After playing with the interaction menu in combat situations I now think it is fine as is.

And now 72 milion people commited mass suicide.

Damm, well I think it is better to give them more time, so they can correct all errors etc. but now there is nobody to wait XD

After looking through this thread for awhile, I am unable to locate a link to download a version of ACE3 so I can give it a whirl. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

It seems as though all the builds I've tried from this thread cause a CTD when trying to load any world even with just one player spawned on it.

Any suggestions as to what causes this?

It seems as though all the builds I've tried from this thread cause a CTD when trying to load any world even with just one player spawned on it.

Any suggestions as to what causes this?

Please share your RPT file.

when using ACE basic medical system. how do you revive someone once you have them all bandaged up. I am carrying EPI but dont get an option to revive them. I am used to agm, and am just testing ace at the moment. thanks

*nevermind solved.

Edited by Opsixdelta

So lately my Windows key does just that - breaks from Arma and goes to desktop. Not sure why, I did get some pop up notice about sticky keys but didnt get a chance to read it before it was gone. Looked around online and all results seems to involve regedits, scripts etc...

Any easy fix?