noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

now that all the tickets are gone, for now, will there be a proper release or are we still downloading and packing it ourselves or will there be a grand release?

Be assured that when we have a build ready and we feel good about the quality that we'll shout it from the rooftops. And yes there will be an official built version hosted by github and probably armaholic and playwithsix (maybe even in the steam workshop).

To be one of the first to get the release announcement

follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ace3mod

or like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/ACE3Mod

Edited by bux578

have you planned something about changing vanilla animations?? i mean, weapon switching while moving, primary weapon in the chest and not in the back while holding a pistol, running with a pistol only with one hand holding it.. etc xDD

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

twelve days later, soon tm Why even bother giving out dates if you can't keep to them, should have just not mentioned it. it's like someone who in reality says they are going to do something and don't do it. One's word is the only thing one really has, and every one hates unreliable people.

you cant live with this mod? this works as your heroine? xDD

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

now that all the tickets are gone, for now, will there be a proper release or are we still downloading and packing it ourselves or will there be a grand release?

holly fuck guys...

you cant wait???

whats wrong with all of you?? you want the mod NOW?? help them and they will release faster.

Hey guys...

i am not able to use eny ace items.. sights ore lasers...

what am i doing wrong??

---------- Post added at 13:39 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Its only laser and sights. All els is working

whats wrong with all of you?? you want the mod NOW?? help them and they will release faster.

The average user has little understanding of how mods, or in general programming, works. They just plug and play, but have no experience with the actual creation of such things.

The average user has little understanding of how mods, or in general programming, works. They just plug and play, but have no experience with the actual creation of such things.

That is not a fucking excuse for any of the consumers...

Hey guys...

i am not able to use eny ace items.. sights ore lasers...

what am i doing wrong??

---------- Post added at 13:39 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Its only laser and sights. All els is working

You need to be more specific. What version are you using? What scopes/attachments on which weapon? Have you considered installing the compatibility patches?