noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Koffein, Glowbal thank you very much, I obviously did not refresh the medical settings module description lately, I love you, I bow in front of you and the ACE team. Although my mates playing through the missions to come will probably hate you and curse you :)

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced low fps after 1.44 with ACE enabled cause when i remove it frames go, reason is because before the update it was fine and even does it with AGM.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced low fps after 1.44 with ACE enabled cause when i remove it frames go, reason is because before the update it was fine and even does it with AGM.

I have noticed this too. Not sure why this is happening.

I just double checked both ACE and AGM and they are both causing fps to go all over the place on my pc they go from 60 to 30 and then is some cases goes down to like 10 with just me in the editor its very strange.

After i removed ACE or AGM it goes back to normal.

ACE isn't even officially released yet and you're probably using an outdated version that doesn't contain the fixes we did for 1.44.

Edit: yay, 100th post ;)

I got my version through play with six where can i get the latest version

build it yourself from ace's github

confused....... is Ace3 from the playwithsix always updated to the latest version? because i only use (as many others) pw6 to track my mods changes.....

also can you add on first page the link for the ace github for anyone who want to build it manualy, as pufu say?

thanks

confused....... is Ace3 from the playwithsix always updated to the latest version? because i only use (as many others) pw6 to track my mods changes.....

also can you add on first page the link for the ace github for anyone who want to build it manualy, as pufu say?

thanks

Is on first page! And no,pws isn't updated because ace isn't released officially

thanks

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190433-ACE3-A-collaborative-merger-between-AGM-CSE-and-ACE&p=2922860#post2922860

thanks

version on pw6 is alpha build 0,2 with was uploaded by a user. ACE team member asked armaholic and pw6 to remove all unofficial versions from their site. Armaholic did, but pw6 did not.

Am I the only one seeing a dramatic increase of rabbits?

Maybe not because of ACE, weird though.

I've noticed this too, but running vanilla. I think the last update made animals synced between clients.

Yep, rabbits everywhere!

They still have an impact on performance? In the normal high grass i never see them, snakes and stuff is useless and dont increase the immersion.

Will ace team release 3.0.0 this weekend you think? I see it is 99% complete on github and only one issue left as im writing this.

Will ace team release 3.0.0 this weekend you think? I see it is 99% complete on github and only one issue left as im writing this.

It's 99% since 8 days, but yeah... New tickets every day for the 3.0.0 Milestone.

Are there any plans for an ACE 3 SM? I really liked the ACE sound mod in Arma 2. Perhaps ACE could approach LordJarHead? (*Crosses fingers*)

Perhaps ACE could approach LordJarHead? (*Crosses fingers*)

No. LJ has taken a break from modding because of personal reasons. He should not be bothered with this at the moment.

No. LJ has taken a break from modding because of personal reasons. He should not be bothered with this at the moment.

Maybe jsrs team? or is a single man project? dont remember

To multiply is a rabbit's core business....