noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

I can create a test Build version of ACE3 using the directory arma3 development?, or only with the stable release Arma3?. :shrug::headscratch:

Edited by Metralla

I don't quite understand; I can run @CBA_A3 on its own with no crashes, and I can run @ace on its own with no crashes (though obviously the ace controls do not work), but if I run CBA and ace the game will always crash when trying to load a world.

Yet another RPT from this issue

Almost nothing will run in ACE without CBA, so it is an issue in ACE (apparently).

Could someone share an example on how to set the variables in serversettings.hpp?

Not quite sure I follow how to do it...:confused:

Or is it just as simple as adding them like this?

ace_medical_enableadvancedwounds = true; // Enable Advanced wounds - Allow reopening of bandaged wounds? (Adv only)
ace_medical_bleedingcoefficient = 1; // Bleeding coefficient - Coefficient to modify the bleeding speed
ace_medical_level = 2; // Medical Level - What is the medical simulation level? - Basic = 1, Advanced = 2

Edited by Watarimono

Could someone share an example on how to set the variables in serversettings.hpp?

Not quite sure I follow how to do it...:confused:

Or is it just as simple as adding them like this?

ace_medical_enableadvancedwounds = true; // Enable Advanced wounds - Allow reopening of bandaged wounds? (Adv only)
ace_medical_bleedingcoefficient = 1; // Bleeding coefficient - Coefficient to modify the bleeding speed
ace_medical_level = 2; // Medical Level - What is the medical simulation level? - Basic = 1, Advanced = 2

No. It are classes. The documentation for this will be coming soon.

I can create a test Build version of ACE3 using the directory arma3 development?, or only with the stable release Arma3?. :shrug::headscratch:

They do not understand my question?

I refer to this for compiling the test build

Windows 7 and Vista:

mklink /D "[Arma 3 installation folder]\z\ace" "[location of the ACE3 project]"

mklink /D "P:\z\ace" "[location of the ACE3 project]"

I can clarify this, thanks :)

Edited by Metralla

Hi,

Are AIs able to perform medic actions, like bandaging? If so, do they work on their own or does the player need to command them?

Lerbert

Will gonna be a addon in this mod who will make Ai better or we need to use separately mods(like ASR AI,bcombat in same time with ACE to make AI smooth and better )?

Thanks!

They do not understand my question?

I refer to this for compiling the test build

Windows 7 and Vista:

mklink /D "[Arma 3 installation folder]\z\ace" "[location of the ACE3 project]"

mklink /D "P:\z\ace" "[location of the ACE3 project]"

I can clarify this, thanks :)

Just create an additional link:

mklink /D "[Arma 3 development installation folder]\z\ace" "[location of the ACE3 project]"

That should do it. The rest should behave as usual.

Hi,

Are AIs able to perform medic actions, like bandaging? If so, do they work on their own or does the player need to command them?

Lerbert

This. Any explanation of AI healing would be appreciated.

This. Any explanation of AI healing would be appreciated.

There is no AI support for medical yet. Everything in basic and advanced medical is still subject to change. Once things settle down, I can make something similar for AI as I did in AGM. Same approach as in AGM.

Ok great. Never went to deep into AGM but look forward to at least basic AI medical help.

FYI...

Using a outfit/loadout editor addon (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910&highlight=OUTFIT%2BEDITOR) to build custom loadouts.

Noticed after switch from AGM to ACE that ACE related items; medical supplies, extra lmg barrells, earplugs, MicroDAGR, EOD tools, etc... are no longer found as items.

As it uses a similar scheme to other scripts/addons like Virtual Ammo Box, I imagine they will have similar problems. Just checked again, everything is there when using AGM.

Awesome work guys!

B

As it uses a similar scheme to other scripts/addons like Virtual Ammo Box, I imagine they will have similar problems. Just checked again, everything is there when using AGM.

All ACE items do show up in zeus and the VA. The Outfit Gear mod uses a half config search - half whitelist system to figure out what items to process:

get_config_all.sqf:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
		// place Authentic Gameplay Modification items under 'items'
		// NOTE: AGM items have type '4096' instead of '131072'
		if ( IsClass(ConfigFile/"CfgPatches"/"AGM_Core") ) then
		{

Please contact the mods author. He has to update his modification for ACE3.

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Everyone who is tired of such incompatibilities can vote on this ticket:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23925

Maybe we can finally get an engine solution for miscellaneous items that do show up in the VA.

I do no understand how the whole FOB thing works... Once placed it asks for crates and I can't figure out what's suppose to happen from there. Anyone else figure it out or is it just a incomplete feature?

I do no understand how the whole FOB thing works... Once placed it asks for crates and I can't figure out what's suppose to happen from there. Anyone else figure it out or is it just a incomplete feature?

Are you in the right thread? There is no FOB anything in ACE.

MCC feature...that is somehow in the ACE interaction

Once ACE 3 is released will it be Linked on the first post of this thread?

I think there will be a new post in

ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE

Will ACE only work with the latest CBA? I use a mod that does not mesh with the new CBA so I still use the previous version.

I think there will be a new post in

ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE

I just want to make sure I don't miss it.

I'd like to see more graphical depiction of body damage. Making it optional would be a win win for everyone, I guess.

I just wonder, Nou, did you find a way to hide body parts without being able to se through the body/model?

My understading of the issue with dismemberment is limited but I got a reply from the guy who made the coslx mod for arma 2 and he basically said it was near impossible and it would take an insane amount of work because of how physx is tied into arma 3 character models vs arma 2 where it was relitively simple

It's complicated, and an unrealistic amount of content work, but not impossible.

That being said it is something I wouldn't expect to see in ACE for quite some time.