noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

hello I need help,

the trigger is to be activated when the hostaggio not handcuffed then the task is completed.

the problem is what the script to use to activate the trigger?

for the civil Handcuff I used this string

[this, true] call AGM_Captives_fnc_setCaptive;

ACE 3 is working to port the Top attack missile system for Titan/Javelin.

is there a Javelin in ACE 3 ? I mean there is no Javelin in Arma 3, so how would you bring the Javelin ? does it rely on the RHS mod ? or does ACE 3 will just import all the arma 2 weapons/vehciles ?

if it relies on RHS mod, i think a very tight cooperation between RHS and ACE 3 devs is needed (ideally a kind of merging or standardization agreement), since compatibilities between addons and features, and global harmonization is very important.

RHS is currently the only way to play with real vehicles and weapons. (sorry i can't stand BIS A3 futurist stuffs, it's not the ACE philosophy points, who should remain : realism, stuffs currently in use in US and Russian armies).

you can't pretend realism or authenticity on things who don't exist or who aren't in service use.

supporting fancy A3 stuffs should be out of scope, the Israeli Mini-spike aka Titan too.

Edited by cychou

RHS intends to stay as independent as possible, though they have said they will integrate where possible. In the end only pressure from players can get mod teams to adopt ACE standards more readily.

ACE 3 is working to port the Top attack missile system for Titan/Javelin.

is there a Javelin in ACE 3 ? I mean there is no Javelin in Arma 3, so how would you bring the Javelin ? does it rely on the RHS mod ? or does ACE 3 will just import all the arma 2 weapons/vehciles ?

if it relies on RHS mod, i think a very tight cooperation between RHS and ACE 3 devs is needed (ideally a kind of merging or standardization agreement), since compatibilities between addons and features, and global harmonization is very important.

RHS is currently the only way to play with real vehicles and weapons. (sorry i can't stand BIS A3 futurist stuffs, it's not the ACE philosophy points, who should remain : realism, stuffs currently in use in US and Russian armies).

you can't pretend realism or authenticity on things who don't exist or who aren't in service use.

supporting fancy A3 stuffs should be out of scope, the Israeli Mini-spike aka Titan too.

reconfigurating the Titan launcher. there are some videos in wich you can see how it works.

How about to open a player's (or AI) gear via the interaction menu? Like in ace2

How about to open a player's (or AI) gear via the interaction menu? Like in ace2

Can you not already do this via the vanilla action menu?

In vanilla you can access another person's rucksack, but you can't access his vest and uniform pockets unless you shoot him.

In vanilla you can access another person's rucksack, but you can't access his vest and uniform pockets unless you shoot him.

hhmm...interesting..

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

could you please add arm fatigue!?

You cant run always with the weapon ready to shot, must lower it. Doesnt matter if you are running or walking.

Laxemann do that some months ago

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?186630-L_armFatigue-A-fatigue-system-for-your-arms!-%28Release-thread%29

Still missing the vehicle stuff. change destroyed tires, repair tank, repair tracks. would also be cool to rearm tank manuel when ammo truck is near. Will there be HE Frag ammo for vanilla stuff?

John_Spartan & Saul have increased attack ranges, would be cool to see such stuff also. And of course better anti air stuff to counter Air attacks, the vanilla 2,5km radar range is a joke :-/ Hopefully RHS will bring in cool stuff for that ;)

Is there fast roping in this mod?

It will be, it's getting refactored to work better than AGM's.

For the compatibility stuff under the optionals folder, do those .pbos auto load or do they manually need to be moved into the addons folder for the extra mods you are running?

Edited by Kilo1-1

I'm excited to see how ACE brings Arma forward. It will be nice to see multiplayer communities united on at least one mod.

What time will the mod be released?
Logical answer to that would be, When it's ready to be released.

I hope you guys will continue this nice project and it would be nice to see blood realistic something like (SLX2 Arma2) that replace virtual to reality you know i am been in war and i know what is view of battlefield

Will ACE change the artillery system like in ACE 2?

They said they will and will even improve on it. I asked this like fifty or 20 or so pages ago. So exciting! :D