noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

i fixed it

Just use A pbo building program, go to the ACE master source files, find the "main" folder under addons, and then make that aPBO, use the download from CAPTNCAPS, drop the NEW pbo in there (renamed to ace_main) and replace the old MAIN pbo

That will fix it

use the latest CBA version

Im getting missing icon errors, but besides that the code shit seems to be at least partially working so far (there is a ACE options menu in the main screen)

edit:

Yup, works

Interaction menu at least, i can do some shit etc

Seems mostly functional but im getting some missing XEH init or something or other, I probably have an outdated CBA most likley

I still get this.

qnlTIh1.png

i fixed it

Just use A pbo building program, go to the ACE master source files, find the "main" folder under addons, and then make that aPBO, use the download from CAPTNCAPS, drop the NEW pbo in there (renamed to ace_main) and replace the old MAIN pbo

That will fix it

use the latest CBA version

Im getting missing icon errors, but besides that the code shit seems to be at least partially working so far (there is a ACE options menu in the main screen)

edit:

Yup, works

Interaction menu at least, i can do some shit etc

Seems mostly functional but im getting some missing XEH init or something or other, I probably have an outdated CBA most likley

http://www.4shared.com/file/VEGp1-YAce/ace_main.html

^ useable Main pbo now

It would be nice of you if you could upload the new ace_main. :<

EDIT: nvm you just added it, thank you xD

Use the new ace main I uploaded

Works for me

I am getting some sort of missing shit with icons, but the mod works

I think I have old CBA, is the playwithsix one not the latest?

here just take my whole @ace 3

http://www.4shared.com/zip/Hx4o6ZcSce/ace3.html

Make sure you have the dll in with it tho, from either the source files or CAPTNcaps download

Not getting any icons on items tho

Some stuff seems broken,, yet the ace menu works (or at least opens, but seems to be showing all options at once, like: lock, and unlock car, at the same time) and all the medical options show up

Edited by MikeTim

Trying out ACE: Click me!

Can you upload your @ace3 folder? It looks like the icons etc are working for ya

yeah i have the problem with missing icons, too. all the ace text is there but nothing actually works. i get a notification about a missing "xeh_postinit" in the "common" directory, even though the file is there and i'm using the latest cba

For me, some stuff like mag repack works

Some stuff is pretty broken tho :/

For me, some stuff like mag repack works

Some stuff is pretty broken tho :/

This is a work in progress, no?

Yes but, its clearly not supposed to be this broken.

TheConen's stream shows that his function fine

well, I guess he built it himself, as I also have no problems with the mod.

Apparently we're doing something wrong distributing the mod as PBOs ; but hell, this ain't a official release anyway...

So in a few days/weeks when the official release comes, everything will work as expected :)

Can you please ZIP your @ace3 folder and upload it? I uploaded mine, but Mine isnt totally functional, though I am getting the ACE menu and the new items, yet they have no icons and some stuff is just breaking.

People need to be patient and just wait for the official release of ACE3. Its not like its going to kill ya to wait. If you go ahead and try to jump in with this unofficial released version you can't expect it to work OR for the development team to help you make it work, seriously, they're too busy making a completed product to help the impatient.

Wait for the proper release, then instal it without any issue or complicated procedures. Its the best way to go about using this mod.

I, nor any of the other individuals are asking for the devs to help us. :D

We are collaborating together to attempt to make it work, just for some shits and giggles to get it working early, thats all.

Of course an offical release will come, we are just dicking around to get the stuff from the Git working :cool:

How do you re-enable the command menu? In AGM there was an option for this, yet I can't find it in the ACE3 version.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

cTpcw4Kl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cTpcw4K.jpg (362 kB)

Those brackets make me excited same ones in javelins correct you box in the target in the javelin then the seeker locks into whats in the center of the brackets right ?

i can't hit javelins correctly... lock on, fire, Explosion on the different place and draw a very strange trajectory.

both DIR and TOP.

and it can't seem to lock VR vehicle targets.

Edited by Arkblade

Hello guys. I have some truble building some of the pbo files.

I just joined this foru so i can't post links but if you copy tthe link down below you can see the error.

i.imgur.com/Sg8rfaS.png

I have no truble with the local files but when i try to build for the release version some of the pbo files just doesn't build.

ACE 3: Fully working, as far as I can tell (All the features, icons etc) Requires the newest CBA version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://mega.co.nz/#!Th122Y7L!_7aO1SNQLDf6avA2DjpeQtDnwBr3BZhzlQ6utvzrPns <--DL Link (MEGA)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download ^

Working 100% Perfect (No missing Icons or fucked up menu like I had before)

(All packed into PBO) Contained in a 7z.

Instructions:

• 1) Use 7-Zip or Winrar to extract the .7z Archive

• 2) Take the "@ACE" folder and the .dll contained in the folder, and extract both to your ArmA 3 Directory.( Disk> Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > ArmA 3)

• 3) With latest CBA version installed, mount the Add-On on your game, using the game launcher, or PwS or anything else.

• 4) Enjoy the awesome features of ACE 3 :) You can see the keybinds in the ACE Options menu on your Main Menu.

Note: If you encounter any issues while playing , Please report them on the ACE Github: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3

(This little tutorial written by me, I hope this is helpful :)) )

Edited by MikeTim

Hopefully you got Mandoble still on your team or you've learned a lot from him. Mando Missile mod was amazing thing!

Mandoble missiles was incredible.

This menu is horrible, reworking old flexi in progres.....

no item loading\unloading , no vehicle repair the mod still in alpha we need to wait more but nice work

i would suggest a more improved menu :)