noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Asking one more time, dont want to see you are forcing people to play on ACRE2...

We won't be forcing anyone to play with either ACRE2 or TFAR. I am not certain what is meant with seamless integration of radio addions in this context, so if clarified I could provide you with a more detailed answer. Eitherway we have both ACRE2 and TFAR developers involved with ACE3.

Thanks you for your fast reply and tbh. Im very happy to hear this statement :)

Glad the medical system will have varying degrees of complexity. Having the advanced level is good for large groups, but can be an unnecessary burden and slow down gameplay for small groups of 2-4.

And can make SP missions virtually unplayable unless it's designed-for.

I appreciate the ACE3 team making it so modular and without requiring editor-placed modules; in A2/CO, many non-ACE missions can be played with ACE provided that one removes one or more ACE components (e.g., fatigue module can make missions unplayable if you have to move a significant distance with a time-limit). ACE features are much too nice to be restricted to MP :)

...Am I the only one that noticed this was posted on April 1? :blahblah2:

Do you mean that serious? I mean seriously serious?

I believe that the joke was that the announcement wasn't a joke, and that ACE+AGM+CSE+etc is actually happening.

I asked in the slack group if it was intended to produce these rumors. It was so much on purpose.

Can't wait to try it having used ace 2 in the past :)

Wohooo!

This is like a second Easter!! :yay:

oh wait..

Actually amazed that you guys waited after the ArmA 3 Community Mod Event was over, you could have easily get the 200.000 Bucks.

I like your principles.

Edited by KrAziKilla

I deeply apologized if this has been asked before, but will this feature improved armor simulation? Something along the lines of RAM?

Regardless, Can't wait!!! ^.^ :yay:

I just learned how to use ACE2 Artillery after playing ace for years, now ACE3 my god :yay:

Question. Though this probably has been answered already somewhere in the 44+ pages of fan orgy heaven. What is the plan for artillery and mortars? Will they have a system just like Arma 2's where it's complicated and realistic (as you can for a video game) or will it stay as a click and fire minigame? Or even better, do you plan to improve on it and how?

no, yet people STILL fall for it ... pfffshh

Question. Though this probably has been answered already somewhere in the 44+ pages of fan orgy heaven. What is the plan for artillery and mortars? Will they have a system just like Arma 2's where it's complicated and realistic (as you can for a video game) or will it stay as a click and fire minigame? Or even better, do you plan to improve on it and how?

From what i've read, even better than ACE 2. But there are already system which aren't just point & click, with commander tablet & fire missions (which means direction/elevation/range mode), so i guess we can expect this as a minimum.

Can't wait to use this mod. Your work was awesome on Arma 2. I hope it will be better on Arma 3 with more realistic and new features. My respect to you.

The word is after the Marksmen DLC (because of the modifications it implies) and before the end of the month. So in the next 3 and a half weeks :)

From what i've read, even better than ACE 2. But there are already system which aren't just point & click, with commander tablet & fire missions (which means direction/elevation/range mode), so i guess we can expect this as a minimum.

I am personally hoping ACE removes the vanilla mortars all together and puts in the glorious m224a1, m252 , the podnos.

Hopefully the expansion gives CSAT a light mortar like the type 93 so compete with the m224.

Improve on it. Artillery is my favorite part of the game, and ACE2's system was widely praised, even in the military training community as being the most realistic gun crew simulation available anywhere. I don't plan to let that title slip. :)

I'm not sure if this is possible but can you make the interaction menu in vehicles spread out over the buttons/dashboard, like in Take on Helicopters?

Bump...

Improve on it. Artillery is my favorite part of the game, and ACE2's system was widely praised, even in the military training community as being the most realistic gun crew simulation available anywhere. I don't plan to let that title slip. :)

ACE2 was love, ACE2 was life. CSWs were amazing, remember linking M2 cans for days

Oh god yes. All these hours just shooting at stuff. Amazing!

Hopefully you got Mandoble still on your team or you've learned a lot from him. Mando Missile mod was amazing thing!

Or with Helmet Mounted Displays Mod from Kimi could be a good coop.