noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

You know what could be a dream come true? A merger including RHS , BWA3 and Majoris PLA, so we could have ACE3X, ACE3X_RU, ACE3X_SM, ACE3X_PLA and ACE3X_USNAvy, just like on the good ol A2 ACEing days =)

Or is it already being arranged???? :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

cheers!

We are working closely with groups such as RHS and BWMod to provide functionality and compatibility where we can. :)

We are working closely with groups such as RHS and BWMod to provide functionality and compatibility where we can. :)

Thats awesome. Maybe through ACE3 we can finally have the modern day setting arma 3 we always wanted.

Welcome back ACE, that was some top level trolling. Well played, glad to hear its all onwards and upwards though!

Also open source = Even better than ever before. Nice one guys :D

Thats awesome. Maybe through ACE3 we can finally have the modern day setting arma 3 we always wanted.

+1 to this, as well that RHS, BWMod, and AGM are among my favorites

I have to say that was some high level trolling. Don't see that in many other communities. You guys are what makes Arma 3 the best game around, not Arma 3 itself! You got our community (tier1, that has been around since Flashpoint) doubting what to do next with all the realism mods disappearing.

Great job, and it better be out soon Nou. Not that ACRE2 bullshit again, waited for that way too long! We almost switched to TFR, don't make us do that again Nou!

But jokes aside. Good luck, it's gonna be great!

Arma 3 is my first game of the arma series and when I joined a team, all the teams mates tell me how ACE on A2 was awesome. One day I buy all A2 titles and DLC just to try the awesomeness of your work and I was not dissapointed. Very happy to see this mod come to A3.

Thank you !!

Hi nice to hear

Will it be more modular this time ? ---> ok it seems

Edited by MCPXXL

Such a great announcement !

The King is dead, long live the King!

Awesome ! And i knew it ! i saw so much wip videos on your youtube channel , now you have all the pression on you but keep your time ! Anyway thanks again

Oh,OMG,what the ....

ACE finally come back.

And I saw nearly every famous people in this thread like Roberhammer,RHS Devs,ALive Devs....dont think this would be a joke.

Oh,no, heart attack!Give me medicine!

This is too good to be true :D. Must be a prolonged April fools day.

So ACE is coming, DLC Marksman with all the cool features included in a few days and DX12 around the corner promising better utilization and performance ... Finally the beast is awakening!!

Awesome!

Now THAT'S how the modding community should work - a collaborative union of enthusiasts ... Bravo! I suspect ACE3 will be used far more, and for far longer than any of the MANW winners.

Thanks for everything you've all done... (past and future) ... oh and for the bananas! ;)

Edited by CharlesZulu

I read the thread title and thought "mods will have to move this to request thread", but it's true!

Outstanding gentlemen!

This is amazing. I was getting slightly annoyed by the tons of overlapping happening in the modding community, which feels like a waste of time.

This solution is brilliant and elegant.