noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

What is your favorite ?

Red rocket ? Javelin? SPike NLOS ? Eryx ? Milan ? Tow ?

Haha, my favorites are probably not really Arma scale. Prefer Minuteman and Peacekeepers. I am a nuke freak at heart... PK more than Minuteman probably, just cause of cold launch (any missile with a cold launch ranks high for me, so awesome haha).

My body is ready.

Haha, my favorites are probably not really Arma scale. Prefer Minuteman and Peacekeepers. I am a nuke freak at heart... PK more than Minuteman probably, just cause of cold launch (any missile with a cold launch ranks high for me, so awesome haha).

IC. I personally have a fondness for the SPike NLOS. The versatility, price and tv guided mode make it super interesting.

Since the thread on AGM's github I knew something fishyvwas going on. Kinda telling of the state of the internet nowadays, that when I saw AGM and CSE shutting down I thought the negotiationa had gone awry somehow and they quit out of frustration or something.

This is very heartwearming and good news. Hope you guys can keep up the good work! Thank you so much for your selfless input for the community!

I really hope they can pull off making the Spike TV guided, with it's other capabilities. I actually would like to see all this modern gear use it's real life capabilities. For example, the GMG (

), which has Air Burst mode.

I really hope they can pull off making the Spike TV guided, with it's other capabilities. I actually would like to see all this modern gear use it's real life capabilities. For example, the GMG (
), which has Air Burst mode.

That actually makes me question something about ACE3.

Will it be for vanilla Arma or will it sorta be like a total conversion of sorts that adds assets to bring US modern assets ?

Hah, you go to bed, go to work and come back and the goddamn thread is 19 pages long.

Nice to see ACE re-emerge. :D

Will ACE 3 meet or surpass ACE 2's vehicle damage and armor system? That's the part I just adored.

You have all the MLODs for the old tanks, now, right? Shouldn't that open up new possibilities?

I hope that thin-skinned vehicles get better damage models too. An RPG hit should not be certain death to an offroad.

That is an exciting news, I'm glad to see this mod back and being "merge" with already good mods out there :)

Since Arma 3 is my 1st Arma I have no experience with this thing called Ace. So should I be excited as everyone else? I use agm, how much more advanced is it than that.

Glad to see waiting 2years for this post was worth it. And more.

Very much looking forward to this.

IF this is real, will there be CS gas added like in arma 2, can't wait to make my friends choke to death again :)

Well this is awesome banana sundae news. I'm a fan of AGM so this is very good news indeed.

Awesome!!

The best news since ArmA has been released, many thanks!!!

Since Arma 3 is my 1st Arma I have no experience with this thing called Ace. So should I be excited as everyone else? I use agm, how much more advanced is it than that.

Get excited brah, get very excited.