noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

Mommy I was here.

That's super awesome news!

<3 that is how modding should be, everybody works together for one goal: a better Arma

I like the sound of the plan, best of both AGM and CSE plus all of ACE's experience, and modular.

As the roadmap doesn't presently outline plans for new contemporary units, vehicles & weapons as was a large part of ACE2, can you make any comment on your plans vis-a-vis supporting RHS:Escalation's content?

Looking forward to the new features that ACE3 will provide. I hope the AGM- and CSE devs have as much a say on the development of this project as they did with their own. The dedication of the AGM devs really impressed me. I never used CSE so I can't really talk about that.

Best of luck to the ACE3 team, I admire your goals and look forward to seeing what I'm sure will be a defining mod throughout the ARMA community.

Hoping this aint April Fools and that you'll consider something similar to ACE2's Crew served weapons and Artillery system...

So question time I guess as its not 100% clear in the first post. Will we see "advanced" features from ACE2 like the mortars etc any time in the future?

I think this is a joke if click on the ACE 3 on top of the front page it links you to a banana with ACE 3 written on it.

I think this is a joke if click on the ACE 3 on top of the front page it links you to a banana with ACE 3 written on it.

Which, if clicked, returns to this thread instead of "this shit is bananas" on youtube like it was before.

This collaboration of creators, has to be the greatest yet. My future mod line @CBA;@ALiVE;@ACE3

Nice. backpack in a ventral position im still missing in both mods, we still use it with an mod (thx fsf) :D