noubernou

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

I'm guessing the github repo isn't available yet?

No, ACE3 needs an updated version of CBA to be released first, and that one is scheduled for after the Marksmen DLC. Hold on a few days...

So cruel but epic of this is an April fool's joke.

Sounds great! If the merged groups can work together, it could be a pure Win. Thanks to all involved (ahead of time)!

Sounds great! If the merged groups can work together, it could be a pure Win. Thanks to all involved (ahead of time)!

We've been working together for almost 3 months now. It went amazingly smooth during the merge. :)

I don't know how to feel...

If it's an April Fools joke I will have be dissapointed beyond reason...But I don't think it is..I'm confused..

Waiting..for ACE3...since the release of arma 3...None of that...Having to choose between CSE and AGM...splitting my community, causing arguments to which one is better...and now..one....superior modification..

Having to rewrite my scripts to fit ACE3....all with pleasure..just don't be dissapointment...

Confused regards,

Sanchez

Ace2 had an ingame Banana item, it was included in many ACE missions in vehicle cargo or crates etc...

History before that I couldnt tell you

Must say, was fun watching the whole community getting hyped and all conspiracy theories developed! :D

If this is indeed an April Fool's - I applaud the amount of effort that went into it. If this is legit - thank you for working on ACE for A3 and announcing it so soon before a possible release.

can someone answer?

my guess is he was dead, but you can still access the medical system for dead units(how cse functions currently)

Can anyone explain what this Banana thing

(maybe even earlier?)

HLACE3 confirmed!! nice!!

PS: I won't totally believe it until some weeks when I see you kept talking about it xD

I am now naked and ready for ACE 3!

Edited by XiviD

Congrats! Spledid achievement. I hope mission devs get a preview of the GitHub so they can update their missions/campaigns in time for the release

I have some doubts about how well that menu on the downed unit will work for those of us using trackIR for free look, but I am excited for the future! I have to admit, AGM's style is way more appealing to me though. I don't want it to be flashy, I want it to feel like ArmA, and focus on usability and reliability. AGM did that. Some of the others in my experience were a little too... creative? But we'll see what happens. I'll save my judgement for when we see more than a few seconds :) If nothing else I am sure the NEW features will be awesome and the interface stuff will probably be easy to get used to.

You know Lying about brining ACE to ArmA3 is punishable by death...

OMG I was so depressed at AGM and CSE "stopping dev" now there is hope again, you can't do this to old people like me.

are there any plans to provide some ACE game mode/s in the package? would be great to see a full mod/TC emerge from this rather than just a collection of features. not that that's a bad thing but i see this as a great chance to shape arma MP a little bit since i feel ACE could be what PR was to battlefield. seeing some well thought out PvP and Coop game modes that stage all the features and stuff and is built around them would be great. just a thought i had.