dazhbog

BattlEye service implementation

I've got this message since yesterday. How do I know if my BE is up-to-date?

11.1.2016 22:03:41 - BattlEye Service update failed. The master server is offline or unreachable. Please ensure that you are connected to the internet and BEService.exe is not blocked by a firewall.

Also BattlEye is blocking these .dll files. This is the reason I'd like to know the above because I like to monitor my fps and usages with MSI Afterburner and RTSS.

11.1.2016 22:03:52 - Blocked loading of file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\RTSSHooks.dll'

11.1.2016 22:04:02 - Blocked loading of file 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\HsSrv.dll'

11.1.2016 22:04:16 - Blocked loading of file 'C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AhAScr.dll'

The second one is likely some part of my ASUS Xonar Essence drivers. Though it doesn't seem to conflict anything. And the third one is naturally Avast and I guess it also doesn't conflict with anything.

It's a bit weird that it started to block that stuff yesterday when the update happened today?

/I just tried manual updating client and still the same. So white/blacklist got changed again?

• Like 1

I've got this message since yesterday. How do I know if my BE is up-to-date?

11.1.2016 22:03:41 - BattlEye Service update failed. The master server is offline or unreachable. Please ensure that you are connected to the internet and BEService.exe is not blocked by a firewall.

The "update failed" errors have been popping up for me recently as well, with ACE3 dlls being blocked. The only way to "fix" this I managed to make up is:
  • make sure arma3 (or arma3battleye) and beservice is not running (task manager)
  • delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
  • delete C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Arma 3\BattlEye
  • delete/backup the contents of steamgames\steamapps\common\Arma 3\BattlEye
  • download all 4 binaries from http://www.battleye.com/downloads/under Arma 3
  • place them in steamgames\steamapps\common\Arma 3\BattlEye
  • start the vanilla arma3 launcher, make sure BattleEye is checked (enabled), click Play
  • the game will take a while to start, easily ~5 minutes, let it start (watch the task manager for arma3battleye.exe if you want)
  • after it loads the main ingame menu, quit it
  • start (modded) game via arma3sync
(Obviously, the last 2 steps are specific to arma3sync, configured with with arma3battleye.exe as the game binary.)

This fixed the dll blacklist for me, at least it seems to. Parts of this list can be found on the official battleye website.

Hello everybody,

i`m looking for some solution to run Arma 3 by an icon with battleye, mods and reshade 3.0.

Those are my startup parameters : "E:\Games\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 2 1 0 -nosplash -cpuCount=4 -maxVRAM=8192 -maxmem=16128 -mod=@SGTu_ace_mods;@SGTu_extra_mods;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@CUP_Terrains_Complete(Lite);@SGTu_kit_islands;@task_force_radio

When i start game by this icon and try to join the server with BE, the game ask me to restart the game to switch on BE. 

If someone know some solution, please share it with me.