On 1/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, Snipertac said:

FYI, for those with Windows 11 (sometimes Windows 10), the link won't open, mainly because Windows see the file as a Trogen or Spam - or not digitally signed etc..  The trick is to open the link in Ingenito mode, the extract the file to a place on your PC and run the program.

can confirm this works, ill be honest I was a bit skeptical and nervous, something I trust says its bad and some guy on the internet says hey, bypass it like this, not traditionally a good thing. but you were spot on, I also scanned with MBAM at every step and it looks like all is well

looking forward to trying it out!

It is maybe to early to ask but...

Did you think about potential ports to new Arma Reforger or this is not make any sense?

• Like 1

Hi

Adding EH "HandleDamage" in fn_initLocalPlayer.sqf doesnt works at all(I want to Change very very unreasonable arma3's damage system in this mission,I already Changed it on My Domination Server).

player addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", { (_this select 2)*0.3}];

even though adding  addaction or adding other EH like "AnimStateChanged" in the  fn_initLocalPlayer.sqf works without problem,and creating onplayerrespawn.sqf and writing "HandleDamage" always dont work at all

How can i fix this?

Thanks.