On 2/11/2020 at 8:06 PM, Xstr1ng3r said:

hi, can please someone help me why in-game parameters cannot be changed?

If it's your server or a server you have admin rights too, then you need to login in as a Admin.

#login password  in the ingame chat option

On 1/7/2020 at 9:18 PM, NeoArmageddon said:

New dev 20-01-06 with improved difficulty and enemy spawning. Influence of parameter enemy group size, village spawn and spawn distance are tweak for more immersion and better performance in most cases (you still can crank it up to max, but this will be much more difficult and demanding on performance as before). TL;DR server admins have a wider range to adjust those params now.

Also in this dev there are Global Mobilization (GM) builds (normal and winter) courtesy of Scruffy.

And also thanks to Elitehunter for packing this release on short notice as I am off for a conference in a minute.

https://github.com/NeoArmageddon/co10_Escape/releases/tag/Dev_200106

Hi,

Will there be an update with the latest release of CUP and Cherno 2020?

The latest update DEV_200106 has been great on our server,  Prison spawns are good, AI seems more aware and responsive to their surroundings.  Terrains seem to handle longer view distance without loss of FPS.  

On 3/9/2020 at 1:55 AM, Snipertac said:

Hi,

Will there be an update with the latest release of CUP and Cherno 2020?

The latest update DEV_200106 has been great on our server,  Prison spawns are good, AI seems more aware and responsive to their surroundings.  Terrains seem to handle longer view distance without loss of FPS.  

https://github.com/NeoArmageddon/co10_Escape/commit/53efef9871574d874d3eab9deedc039479bf03a2

Kudos to Querbas/Elite for doing the same thing at the same time as me but better.

Will update a dev build with the new CUP Taki stuff after todays play/testsession.