On 1/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, Snipertac said:

FYI, for those with Windows 11 (sometimes Windows 10), the link won't open, mainly because Windows see the file as a Trogen or Spam - or not digitally signed etc..  The trick is to open the link in Ingenito mode, the extract the file to a place on your PC and run the program.

can confirm this works, ill be honest I was a bit skeptical and nervous, something I trust says its bad and some guy on the internet says hey, bypass it like this, not traditionally a good thing. but you were spot on, I also scanned with MBAM at every step and it looks like all is well

looking forward to trying it out!

Hi

Adding EH "HandleDamage" in fn_initLocalPlayer.sqf doesnt works at all(I want to Change very very unreasonable arma3's damage system in this mission,I already Changed it on My Domination Server).

player addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", { (_this select 2)*0.3}];

even though adding  addaction or adding other EH like "AnimStateChanged" in the  fn_initLocalPlayer.sqf works without problem,and creating onplayerrespawn.sqf and writing "HandleDamage" always dont work at all

How can i fix this?

Thanks.

Hello everyone over the Halloween season i will be running a special zombie escape server on 3 maps ( Limestone , Rosche , Dingor ) 

Server Name : D.Y.E.A ZOMBIE ESCAPE LIMESTONE / ROSCHE / DINGOR

Address:  5.226.141.84

Port: 2487
Host: GTXGAMING

There will be a lot of mods to download but everything has been optimised and it runs nice.

Come check out the unique and intense experience of necroplauge zombie escape 

Edited by determity@googlemail.com
server details changed

Hi guys.

I'm having problems loading the mod onto our server. It's hosted at 4netplayer, and when I enter the steam-id onto the mod part of the server, it doesn't load.

What am i missing?

edit:

got it to load on the server now - But I’m stuck at loading - after an error-message:

Error Missing }

File

co10_escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT\co10_escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT1-Stratis\functions\ace\fn_Captivehandle.sqf...., line 1

Br.

2 hours ago, larspiester said:

Error Missing }

File

co10_escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT\co10_escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT1-Stratis\functions\ace\fn_Captivehandle.sqf...., line 1

Welcome to Bi forums larspiester,

what you need to do is open the mission co10_escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT1-Stratis

and then go to functions, then to ace and then to fn_Captivehandle.sqf

in it you need to look at line 1 and add a bracket ---> }

or open fn_Captivehandle.sqf with notepad and copy all the code, and paste it here https://codeshare.io/

share it top right and paste your link, and i or someone else can look at the code.

Outside that can you post your server's rpt?

open it with notepad, copy everything and then paste it here https://justpaste.it/

and then share the link.

51 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Welcome to Bi forums larspiester,

what you need to do is open the mission co10_escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT1-Stratis

and then go to functions, then to ace and then to fn_Captivehandle.sqf

in it you need to look at line 1 and add a bracket ---> }

or open fn_Captivehandle.sqf with notepad and copy all the code, and paste it here https://codeshare.io/

share it top right and paste your link, and i or someone else can look at the code.

Outside that can you post your server's rpt?

open it with notepad, copy everything and then paste it here https://justpaste.it/

and then share the link.

Hi Gunter.

Thank you..

And i'm sorry - i have no clue where to look for the files..

My game is hosted at 4netplayers, and i dont have acces to the root of the server..

Welcome, all missions on a server are in the same location as it is for the client which is you the player,

so basically what you need to do is get on your server's ftp or file manager and go to the mpmissions folder.

You need to locate a file in that folder which all the files will be the same but just different names.

Ask the OP (original poster) about the mission and point out the error your getting, i'll look

into the mission myself and see if i can locate the error and fix it.

Edit.... what i would reccomend is just reinstalling the mission, get a new version of the file, as

i looked at the code and nothing is out of place from what i can see for that mission in particular.

Just a quick post, to say we still play these missions every week.  It's been about 6-7 years now and still just as enjoyable, much better than Sandbox PvP.  We have our own Dedicated server for 5 years as well.

Can I ask, are we able to update the maps list of playable missions.  So far, I've been looking at the mission files and trying to work out the map name and then download that map, but sometimes it doesn't work out.  I also find some mission files relating to CUP terrains don't show the missions either. 

Any advice on being able to play the other CUP Terrain missions?

Hi,

used your co10 escapes for years on the HOC server, inc latest Version .10, & again also  "still just as enjoyable" there's a BUT. This year the little bird that sometimes follows escapees around used to have just pilot & co pilot on board, but just recently it now has 6 AI, 3 each side snipers, MG, etc, & players cant move around at all out in the open without getting blasted! even with easy selected.

Has anyone any idea what's changed? is it a RHS, CUP, or Bis update that's altered things?

On 2/20/2023 at 3:55 AM, jgaz-uk said:

Hi,

used your co10 escapes for years on the HOC server, inc latest Version .10, & again also  "still just as enjoyable" there's a BUT. This year the little bird that sometimes follows escapees around used to have just pilot & co pilot on board, but just recently it now has 6 AI, 3 each side snipers, MG, etc, & players cant move around at all out in the open without getting blasted! even with easy selected.

Has anyone any idea what's changed? is it a RHS, CUP, or Bis update that's altered things?

Yes this happened to my squad as well. We like the extra challenge but depending on the map it can be really hard to survive. We play with war torn on, so if you survive long enough, you can kite them into a patrol with an AA or into a roadblock with a static MG. The good news is when they crash, the bodies all supply maps/compass and some decent loot.

Is there a way I can play this mode solo & get thru with my modest skills, i.e. is there a way to enable self-heal/self-revive, or enable respawn, or have a few AI in the prison with you?

As a total editing newbie, I tried using the editor to enable Respawn (in solo MP mode) or a Self-Heal/Self-Revive code insert to init.sqf (for SP mode), or Enable AI & Team Switch (in SP) -- and while I did get Self=Heal & Respawn to work in other contexts (Workshop "SP ESCAPE" missions), on this mission I can't figure what's blocking them.  

Can someone tell me how to edit the mission files to disable the ending?

I.e. when I'm the only player, and I die, the mission doesn't end and I can respawn on my previous location?  (as if there were another player with me)

On 3/23/2023 at 11:03 AM, dgrrrhelp said:

Is there a way I can play this mode solo & get thru with my modest skills, i.e. is there a way to enable self-heal/self-revive, or enable respawn, or have a few AI in the prison with you?

As a total editing newbie, I tried using the editor to enable Respawn (in solo MP mode) or a Self-Heal/Self-Revive code insert to init.sqf (for SP mode), or Enable AI & Team Switch (in SP) -- and while I did get Self=Heal & Respawn to work in other contexts (Workshop "SP ESCAPE" missions), on this mission I can't figure what's blocking them.  

Yes, search for St4m1nk1a server, there you can play it alone, if you get unconscious after 25 sec you are fully healed, plus randomly you get help from a mate that disappear when you are up again. Regards.

So I want to make my own custom templates for bases such as depots, and heard you need to use the map maker(?) for this. I am very experienced with custom missions / modding them, but not managed to figure this one out yet. I have not found anything on the net.

Anyone got any pointers? Appreciated.

On 3/23/2023 at 10:03 AM, dgrrrhelp said:

Another way you can play solo is to use Vandeansons Apocalypse mod ( the old version ) , in the configure addons menu here you can set a list of AI classes friendly to your side , however many you want and have them spawn as often as you need them to and distance they spawn from you also . These 'stalker' ai will follow you or the squad leader around the map wherever you go and get involved in the action. Whilst they cannot revive you it still boosts your chances of survival on solo and makes for a more fps friendly alternative to wartorn mode ( you can set several friendly groups to spawn at various distances and have them despawn at a set distance ) . Also with this mod you can effectively set your health to regen back to full over a set time and also change the movement speed of the player. We have this mod on the DYEA Escape server if you want to see how it works in escape. Im currently building a SOGPF mission on UMB Colombia to upload to the server this weekend. We also have loot in houses and occupied enemy airfields with capturable assets. 

Hi,

Any chance of making mission files as part of the Dev unpacker of Kingdom of Regero.  Looks like a great map, but I cant get any missions on it,

• Like 1

Hey man ! 

i was wondering if there was any chances you would make a sprearhead 1944 workshop version of escape. We've been playing escape for a while with my friend group and we really enjoy it. 

have a nice one ! 

Hi Neo.

After the arma 3 update last week we are having problems reviving a player, he revives but is stuck. How can we resolve this?

We are having the same issue, we went down the mod rabbit hole and found nothing, figured it was the update, good to know we were right

Here's what we found

If the player killed notification comes up more than once for the death the glitch has happened 

Only way out of the glitch is for the player to exit to lobby then rejoin,

the body will remain as its glitched and the player can just go back to there body and get the gear off it

It's inconsistent as to who its happens to and why

Hope this helps

PSYKO_nz

In the arma change update log we see this:

Tweaked: "HandleDamage" event was extended with additional context

We suspect that it may be linked to the error, we assume that the error occurs depending on the depth of the damage that the player suffers.

The process to get back into the game is exactly what you described above, it's how we do it for now.