When war-torn is enabled on NATO vs CSAT missions the random AAF squads in towns/cities always seem to spawn with a "renegade" that ends up executing the rest of his team. I always wondered why I'd find piles of dead AAF in towns and almost never any CSAT. Out of curiosity I enabled the debug console/Zeus and using a script to teleport into towns you can see it very clearly as the AAF squads spawn in. The renegade remains hostile to every AAF unit he runs across.

Is there any way to fix this? Great missions by the way... my favorite way to play co-op Arma by far.

• Thanks 1

Already fixed in the 1.10 development branch. 

It is due to a bug that mixes OPFOR and INDEP units and an engine bug that makes units hostile even if they are spawned on the same side and in the same group.

Hey @NeoArmageddon, I tried disabling the ace medical thing server-side through the addon options. unfortunately, it does not return the escape to the internal revive script, was this to be expected or is this an issue, will I have to remove the actual ace medical.PBO to get it back to the revive script?

again. we are loving the ace med in the mission, just want that "easy" option from time to time, the ace medical is making it a much more calculated game less run and gun 🙂

ooooooooh that makes sense, don't know why I didn't try that, I am a bit of a muppet tho lol, thanks for that 🙂

Here is the latest dev build 191222: https://github.com/NeoArmageddon/co10_Escape/releases/tag/Dev_191222

If there are no gamebreaking problems, this will probably be pushed to Steam so I get some headroom for some larger changes in the codebase.

4 hours ago, PSYKO_nz said:

how do I go about resetting the statistics?

You can either delete the profile on your server (but this will also delete cached stuff from other missions) or you can enter this in the debug console and execute it on the server:

profileNamespace setVariable ["A3E_Statistics", []]; 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @NeoArmageddon love this mod!! Me and my friends play it on our own server and love trying to complete every map, Porto doesn't seem to want to work but other than that everything works amazing! Is there anyway to get a list of all the maps this works for? I saw on the main post you listed a lot of the maps but then said there was some more as well. We have completed almost every map at this point so were just wondering if there are anymore that aren't listed. Thanks!!

Complete list of currently configured terrains:

Spoiler

• Altis
  • Stratis
  • Tanoa
  • Malden 2035
  • Bornholm
  • Chernarus
  • Livonia
  • Chernarus_Summer
  • Chernarus_WinterPodagorsk
  • Panthera
  • Winter Panthera
  • Isla Duala
  • Lingor
  • Dingor
  • Isla Abramia
  • Sahrani
  • United Sahrani
  • Celle
  • Takistan
  • Zargabad
  • Porto
  • Thirsk
  • Thirsk Winter
  • Capraia
  • Clafghan
  • Al Rayak
  • Lythium
  • Fallujah
  • Esseker
  • Australia
  • Everon
  • Malden
  • Kolgujev
  • Nogova
  • Beketov
  • Vis
  • Isles of Cumbrae
  • Schwemlitz
  • Rosche
  • Diyala
  • Kastellorizo
  • Kerama
  • Valtatie 5
  • Ruha
  • Prei Khmaoch Luong
  • Southeast Angola
  • Yellowstone
  • Tembelan
  • Kujari
  • Utes
  • Bukovina

• Thanks 2

On 1/2/2020 at 4:34 AM, NeoArmageddon said:

Complete list of currently configured terrains:

Reveal hidden contents

• Altis
  • Stratis
  • Tanoa
  • Malden 2035
  • Bornholm
  • Chernarus
  • Livonia
  • Chernarus_Summer
  • Chernarus_WinterPodagorsk
  • Panthera
  • Winter Panthera
  • Isla Duala
  • Lingor
  • Dingor
  • Isla Abramia
  • Sahrani
  • United Sahrani
  • Celle
  • Takistan
  • Zargabad
  • Porto
  • Thirsk
  • Thirsk Winter
  • Capraia
  • Clafghan
  • Al Rayak
  • Lythium
  • Fallujah
  • Esseker
  • Australia
  • Everon
  • Malden
  • Kolgujev
  • Nogova
  • Beketov
  • Vis
  • Isles of Cumbrae
  • Schwemlitz
  • Rosche
  • Diyala
  • Kastellorizo
  • Kerama
  • Valtatie 5
  • Ruha
  • Prei Khmaoch Luong
  • Southeast Angola
  • Yellowstone
  • Tembelan
  • Kujari
  • Utes
  • Bukovina

Thanks a lot man! So we downloaded the maps we didn't have, there was on download I couldn't find but we were able to get the other 50 maps. Out of all of them there were 11 maps that didn't seem to have the mission. I'll list them below, you may or may not already know this but figured I would say something just in case. We also have all 4 of the co10 escape mods, vanilla, cup, apex, and rhs.

Bukovina

Kujari

Kerama Islands

Prei Khmaoch Luong

Rosche

Ruha

Southeast Angola

Tembelan Islands

Utes

Vis

Yellowstone

the new ace medical finally counts kills but you no longer get notified when a player goes unconscious and when all players are unconscious the mission doesn't end. and the spectating script does not fire off, ill post more issues as i find trhem

Yesterday I tried playing the Altis version of this mission several times with two friends but each time we were cut down by the soldiers outside the prison within a minute or two. What's the suggested strategy for the beginning? Killing the soldiers around the prison or just running for our lives and dealing with anything else later?

2 hours ago, thirith said:

What's the suggested strategy for the beginning? Killing the soldiers around the prison or just running for our lives and dealing with anything else later?

Imo i would kill the soldiers guarding the prison, unless their all on one side then run the opposite direction out of sight, but if you kill them all you can loot their guns and equipment

thing is you'll want to hurry it up as if i recall correctly not to soon after the alarm goes off a helicopter will arrive, pass and when and if it sees you it will shoot.

If no heli look for a town, or mountains, the main thing is when you do loot look for a map, when you get a map, then it will give you your bearings on enemy stations where

you can acquire more ammo, weapons, ect,. and if you locate a radio station then you can call for an pickup at an LZ.

Keep in mind that the enemy will track you and hunt you if and when they see you, so try not to be seen, if there is a heli flying about, him spotting you will communicate with

his side and they will have a good idea on where you are at, in some cases standing, or hanging around in one place to long, and the AI will call mortar or artillery on you, so keep moving!

Thanks. Those tips would definitely be helpful, but yesterday we really never made it more than a few dozen metres away from the prison. The guards surrounding it were too good and too quick at murderising us.

11 minutes ago, thirith said:

Thanks. Those tips would definitely be helpful, but yesterday we really never made it more than a few dozen metres away from the prison. The guards surrounding it were too good and too quick at murderising us.

Welcome, when you guys start the mission where you choose your roles, dont forget to go to the parameters at the top right and adjust the enemy skill, lower it to the bottom which would be cadet,

also set enemy frequency to 1-3 players which is the lowest.

Then you have the AI numbers below that, set accuracy to 0 (zero), this will give their shots more dispersion, just dont stand there and think they wont hit, at a large distance the dispersion will be more noticeable,

up close they will be more deadly, and drop aiming speed, and spot time to 0 (zero) or 1 (one) see if that makes any difference.

Scope out where they are all at first before you decide to grab any weapons, remember if you grab a grenade, alarms will go off, and the guards are now a threat, so dont grab any weapons until you have assessed

the situation and their location.

Just a suggestion for you, Escape is a challenging mission, i play it myself once in a while, and i dont want to derail the topic and send you elseware, but if you need to practice your shooting, cover,

and movement skills while seeking out objectives, my Desert OPS Run - Tactical Arena is a good place to practice and train and build your reflexes, timing, and shooting accuracy

trust me you will get good with practice, plus its coop 😉

With some side practice, Escape will be a bit easier to handle when you enhanced your tactical shooting skills, just a thought, hope that helps!

• Like 1

Cool, thanks. We've had some good sessions with the Escape missions, but the majority of games we started were massively deadly, to the point where we couldn't get an enjoyable game going. I'll make sure to check the parameters and see if that helps, and I'll see that I can check out your mission.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SkyBomber24 said:

Thanks a lot man! So we downloaded the maps we didn't have, there was on download I couldn't find but we were able to get the other 50 maps. Out of all of them there were 11 maps that didn't seem to have the mission. I'll list them below, you may or may not already know this but figured I would say something just in case. We also have all 4 of the co10 escape mods, vanilla, cup, apex, and rhs.

The list is from the 1.10 dev branch. See first post in this thread for more information on how to get it.

7 hours ago, pastorilho said:

Hi Neo, Scruffy,

are you still working on a port to the Zargabad map?

In 1.10 dev branch. See first post in this thread for more information on how to get dev releases.

New dev 20-01-06 with improved difficulty and enemy spawning. Influence of parameter enemy group size, village spawn and spawn distance are tweak for more immersion and better performance in most cases (you still can crank it up to max, but this will be much more difficult and demanding on performance as before). TL;DR server admins have a wider range to adjust those params now.

Also in this dev there are Global Mobilization (GM) builds (normal and winter) courtesy of Scruffy.

And also thanks to Elitehunter for packing this release on short notice as I am off for a conference in a minute.

https://github.com/NeoArmageddon/co10_Escape/releases/tag/Dev_200106

• Like 5

We seem to be getting a problem with Admin time selection, select normal time speed midday & its 04:00? usually dark? Are we doing something wrong?

15 hours ago, jgaz-uk said:

We seem to be getting a problem with Admin time selection, select normal time speed midday & its 04:00? usually dark? Are we doing something wrong?

Release 1.9 has a bug where "Daytime" setting may result in 01:00 a.m. or slightly later. Set the param to a fixed time (like 0800) to prevent this and actually start at daytime.

3 hours ago, pastorilho said:

the mission in zargabad is great but still a bit heavy

It is normal that smaller terrains are much harder. Same with Utes and Porto for example. Also larger cities are of course more populated.