33 minutes ago, NeoArmageddon said:

Mission seems to load anyway after that error, or atleast the crash(?) is delayed. Can you try to start your server without Fallujah please and test again?

I get thrown back to mission select screen from the load screen.

New try without Fallujah. Same behavior.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KVqzout5PrnSckD4CPm-Q1hK_fNvCeD1/view?usp=sharing

Heyho, there is a rather large overhaul of the initial mission bootstrap in the dev version. Mostly getting rid of a lot of A2 legacy init and adding a single server/client entry point.

I suspect this may fix all the locally hosted and singleplayer problems with Escape. I also found out why autoinit+persistent options break escape and how it can be prevented (in this configuration the mission starts without players). Automatic mission rotations should now be possible aswell.

It would be awesome if some people can test this and confirm the fix.

Direct link to dev 132 archive :https://gitlab.anzp.de/escape/co10_Escape/-/jobs/230/artifacts/download

Hello NeoArmageddon! I decided to test your latest build of the mission. When using the "-autoinit" parameter, bots began to appear, as well as guard the bots' arsenals again.There is an error when starting the mission and reconnecting to the server, the bots are not aggressive. (Video https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XvKWpIvXhsOluJoTtS90qAs2a4c7b4RR )

You ar usuing reconnects to cheat the revive system. That is not really intended. The rest of the mission looked pretty fine.

I agree. This was noticed by chance when it was necessary to check the role of the UAV operator. It was necessary to re-enter the server and select a role.

Download mirrors and this topic were down for two days. I am sorry for any inconvenience. 

The development server (dev version) is under maintenence and will be down for a while.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So I was playing an edited version of Escape on Tanoa HELL edition with a giant robot, volcanoes and crazy whining bombers and was wondering if anyone made an Escape with Aliens or Terminators using Max's mods? 

I think adding Ravage, Aliascartoon scripts and the above mods would be pretty awesome. Picture a small group of survivors trying to Escape LV-426 or Skynet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Neo, Scruffy,

are you still working on a port to the Rosche map? Would be awesome. I'm a long-time fan of both the Celle and Rosche maps because I happen to live nearby these areas in real life 🙂

Escape is such an awesome game mode and such a good mission when introducing friends to ArmA. Reason is, that you can focus on the infantry part and the mission goals are rather simple to understand. It's not that overwhelming for new gamers, I think.

A Rosche port would be so awesome. Thanks a lot in advance, guys!

Best

Jan

Hello, thank you for your awesome Escape Mod, would it be possible to edit the IFA3 Escape that you can play against other factions than Soviets vs Germans?

hi guys, anyone know how to reduce the amount of vehicles on a map? mine sit around 500 and its really dropping the overall FPS

Hi, we use your escape all the time on our Dedicated server, but this last week (since the last @CBA update) the Admin selections in Parameters is not being recognized or accepted by the mission, nothing cahnges at all! Any idea why that might be ?

On 5/22/2019 at 4:41 AM, jgaz-uk said:

Hi, we use your escape all the time on our Dedicated server, but this last week (since the last @CBA update) the Admin selections in Parameters is not being recognized or accepted by the mission, nothing cahnges at all! Any idea why that might be ?

I'm having the same issue, the easy way to test is to set grass to no grass but when we start there is grass and none of the other settings work either. none at all, it just always plays the default settings, it also does not matter which map you are on the glitch is consistent. up until last week this didn't happen

also, an escape Zargrabad would be awesome, any chance it's on the books for a future mission pack?

UPDATE: the problem is also happening on our second (backup) dedicated server, exactly the same. However, it is not happening when I host the mission and others join, settings launch as normal

The grass setting is actually broken in the last builds of 1.10 but the rest of the selection works in all my tests and for all other people I asked to test it. If that is the only setting you use to test the params, please try another one.

Also checking your rpt on server/local would be helpful.

9 hours ago, PSYKO_nz said:

up until last week this didn't happen

There was no change to escape for a while, so your server must have changed something.

Zargabad is in internal testing right now.

strange, because it was working fine up until a week or 2 ago. the wartorn mode, patrol size, and a few others also have stopped working recently as well. I'm sure I haven't changed anything at this end, we always play with the same settings. I'm wonder what it could be?

also WOOOHOOO can't wait for zargabad! i am much excite

Hi Escape Team,

Will you guys make a new mission for the Contact DLC?

33 minutes ago, Valken said:

Was playing on both the hell and zombie escape servers and wonder if Escape was ever ported to Namalsk:

Wow, I never heard of that before. Are there actual Escape missions tailored for the Zombies&Demons Mod? That would be awesome. If yes, can you please  give me a link? Thx!

Sure go here:

Server name: Escape from Hell - edited escape co-op missions
Address: 99.42.134.111:2302
Server version: 192145639
Required game version: 1.92.0

Map: Tanoa
Mission: Escape Tanoa Not Very Vanilla 0.12
Players: 3/10

Server name: Inferno Escape | Zombie Tanoa | Attempts:2190+ | Successes:74
Address: 73.42.40.40:2302
Server version: 192145639
Required game version: 1.92.0

Map: Tanoa
Mission: Escape Zombie Tanoa 1.9
Players: 1/10

Both are online right now. Both are running Tanoa but would like to play these modified Escape missions on other maps.

Its a LOT harder than normal escape FYI.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 4:41 AM, jgaz-uk said:

just a quick update on this, we rolled our cba back and everything started working again

• Like 1

Anyone else dying from random rockets to your vehicle? It just seems if you play against a faction that has guided rockets. you can be far away from someone and there is no chance to survive. Even if you think you are undetected flying through a field 500 meters away from a town where someone might spawn.. then boom, you are dead.