On 17.8.2018 at 2:32 PM, amon1 said:

hi can i play sp (hosted)

Opening a LAN server and play for yourself should work but will be very hard to beat (as the mission is designed wirh coop in mind).

The newest development build contains some additions by @belkon to make escape work with ACE medical. Testing and feedback would be awesome. The Build has #128

(There are mission and addon builds available)

Hi Neo and Scruffy, thanks for the great mission! I've run into some issues on a couple of maps, where if we have more than 3 members, the other members end up in the middle of the ocean, eg. Australia 1.9 puts the extra members in the ocean, but the 1.8 CUP version does not. Are there any adjustments to the parameters that I can do to fix this?

Many Thanks!

22 hours ago, faistaff said:

Hi Neo and Scruffy, thanks for the great mission! I've run into some issues on a couple of maps, where if we have more than 3 members, the other members end up in the middle of the ocean, eg. Australia 1.9 puts the extra members in the ocean, but the 1.8 CUP version does not. Are there any adjustments to the parameters that I can do to fix this?

Many Thanks!

Thta sounds like some of your people have older or newer versions of the terrains installed.

First up,

Thanks Neo and Scruffy for the amazing game mode. I've literally wasted days of my life trying to escape from Tanoa and Altis!

I was wondering when the UAV hacking actions will be back? I normally play in a small team with some friends, and it's really handy having the ability to scout out an area before we get completely owned by a bomber anyway.

Cheers,

Bertii

Hey guys.

"rhs_weap_mk18_grip2_eotech_usmc" seems to be no longer in RHS, could you please remove it from UnitClasses.sqf. It gives quite  annoying popup error message box at most unsuitable moments (well, there are no suitable moments in Escape)

Also this might be a good idea to have a function that runs every mission start (in debug mode) and checks for all UnitClasses' class names for their validity. That will help detect obsolete classnames sooner. All mission variant will only benefit from it, not just ones using RHS.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a way to leave feedback to @belkon? I've just spent a couple hours playing Escape with a group with the new ACE integration and there are a couple of settings currently make playing Escape with ACE Medical almost impossible. The setting is defaulting to where only the medic revive with epi and give blood. No other player is capable of reviving as is and if the medic loses too much blood they can no longer wake up to revive others or revive anyone else. The fix is a simple setting change to remove the restriction to epi to medics and the game becomes doable again.

The rest of the ACE integration is spectacular. Particularly how he managed to get the mission not to end if everyone is unconscious. 

As like everyone else, thank you to everyone who works on Escape. Spectacular mission.

17 hours ago, perezmh said:

. Particularly how he managed to get the mission not to end if everyone is unconscious. .

That is actually an unintended bug^^

Feel free to make a Git fork/pullrequest with different setting if you see yourself in a position to do so.

Anyone working on a mission for Rosche, Germany?

Also does anyone have any problems with guards not spawning at the prison in the latest dev builds for RHS only? I have it set to to the 1-3 player configuration (forgot the setting name) and I havent seen prison guards for a few months.

1 hour ago, winter_mute_ said:

Anyone working on a mission for Rosche, Germany?

Yes.

1 hour ago, winter_mute_ said:

Also does anyone have any problems with guards not spawning at the prison in the latest dev builds for RHS only? I have it set to to the 1-3 player configuration (forgot the setting name) and I havent seen prison guards for a few months.

Could you check your RPT for errors please? Dev build or release 1.9?

And to play with ACE,  some medics (players)  in prison should have adrenaline minimum. Because the game begins, you go out of the gate and shoot with the guards, someone hurts you and you are in an unconscious. AND NO ONE YOUR COMRADE can raise you .... Well, how is that ???? Is it really impossible to think about it right away? its question for your ace-helper :drinking:

p.s.  And as always, thanks again for the mission,)

9 hours ago, topden said:

Jenkins will be depreciated and be replaced by Gitlab CI. This process will take a few more days to be completed. Please use prior builds until than.

help me add bots to missions. I have 2 bot on each question mark. thanks.

32 minutes ago, Gts37 said:

help me add bots to missions. I have 2 bot on each question mark. thanks.

The mission is not designed to support AI in the player squad. It would break stuff like the revive-script.

The fact is that I went to several co10 Escape servers and there were 5-8 bots on all servers on ComCenters, AmmoDepots and other points. I started the server but I only have 2 bots at each point. Did I do something wrong? Or am I not right setting up the server?

Just now, Gts37 said:

The fact is that I went to several co10 Escape servers and there were 5-8 bots on all servers on ComCenters, AmmoDepots and other points. I started the server but I only have 2 bots at each point. Did I do something wrong? Or am I not right setting up the server?

Okay, you are talking about the enemy AI. The number of patrols and patrol size depends on the difficulty you set in the mission params in the lobby screen, before you start the mission.

Hey, is there a way i can edit items for the hidden bag myself cuz i want to add more different pistols that came out with the new RHS update

3 minutes ago, fckwit said:

Hey, is there a way i can edit items for the hidden bag myself cuz i want to add more different pistols that came out with the new RHS update

Weapons and magazines can be added in te unitclasses file under a3e_arr_PrisonBackpackWeapons.

As there is no config array for items, you need to add them manually in functions/Server/fn_initServer.sqf just before the line // Spawn more guards. The local variable _backpack contains the backpack object.

• Like 1

good day. I want to ask for help again. last time I asked for help to make more bots on missions, question marks. I ask for your help again. the fact is that I run the server through a bat file. and I did not have the opportunity to choose the difficulty of the game to enter the game.
in bat file I have the following -
echo.
cd / C C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Arma 3 Server escape
color 0B
echo Starting server ...
timeout 0
start arma3server_x64.exe -high -enableHT -noPause -autoinit -nosplash -loadMissionToMemory -config = sys \ conf \ config.cfg -port = 2302 -profiles = sys -name = sys -name = co10_Escape
echo.
in a file a config -
hostname = "ESCAPE GTS";
password = "";
passwordAdmin = "";
serverCommandPassword = "";
logFile = "server.log";
verifySignatures = 0;
BattlEye = 0;
requiredBuild = 141764;
allowedLoadFileExtensions [] = {:};
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions [] = {"sqf"};
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions [] = {"html"};
motdInterval = 5;
maxPlayers = 17;
voteMissionPlayers = 1;
voteThreshold = 0.33;
allowedVoteCmds [] = {};
allowedVotedAdminCmds [] = {};
disableVoN = 0;
vonCodecQuality = 30;
persistent = 1;
kickDuplicate = 1;
equalModRequired = 0;
kickClientsOnSlowNetwork = 0;
timeStampFormat = "short";
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
doubleIdDetected = "";
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)";
motd [] = {"Welcome to Arma 3 ESCAPE!"};

class Missions
{
class Escape
{
template = co10_Escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT.Altis;

difficulty = "Regular";
};
};
tell me what am i doing wrong? I still have 1-2 bots on the question marks. But patrols are OK. There are many patrols on the map. little only on missions.

it's in my parameters -    

class Param_EnemySkill
    {
            title = "Enemy Skill";
            values[] = {0, 1, 2, 3, 4};
            texts[] = {"Cadet", "Easy", "Normal", "Hard", "Extreme"};
            default = 3;
    };
    class Param_EnemyFrequency
    {
        title="Enemy Groupsize";
        values[]={1,2,3};
        texts[]={"Few (suitable for 1-3 players)", "Some (suitable for 4-6 players)", "A lot (suitable for 7-8 players)"};
        default = 3;
    };
    class Param_EnemySpawnDistance
    {
        title="Enemy Spawn Distance";
        values[]={800,1050,1300};
        texts[]={"Short (better performance)", "Medium", "Far (for good rigs)"};
        default = 1300;
    };
    class Param_VillageSpawnCount
    {
        title="Village Patrol Spawns";
        values[]={80000, 40000, 10000};
        texts[]={"Low (better performance)", "Medium", "High (Very demanding)"};
        default = 10000;

Remove this

class Missions
{
class Escape
{
template = co10_Escape_BIS_NATO_vs_CSAT.Altis;

difficulty = "Regular";
};
};

This part is known to break scripts (not only in Escape).

I deleted but the server does not know what mission to run. It hangs and does not start.

13:02:20 Dedicated host created.
13:02:24 Host identity created.
13:02:24 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303