cifordayzserver

Community Upgrade Project - CUP_Terrains

Will the Terrain pack be available via Steam Workshop like weapons and vehicles, or is there any size limitation?

There is no size limit, but EULA is a problem. It's up to CUP Team to decide.

There is no size limit, but EULA is a problem. It's up to CUP Team to decide.

Yeh the Eula is definitely an issue, I still hope it will also be released on steam ws though.

Also keep in mind that updates for TP will be much larger than updates for our other packs. That would probably be very inconvenient especially for people with slow internet connection.

Personally I would prefer a deployment and update system for CUP Terrains using a binary or batch file updater shipped in the download/workshop (like the RHS updater).

• Like 4

All of the other CUP mods have been released on the workshop (and the other main mod distro platforms), so I don't see why terrains would be an exception to that.

All of the other CUP mods have been released on the workshop (and the other main mod distro platforms), so I don't see why terrains would be an exception to that.

CUP terrains too? I dont remember that.....

CUP Terrains never had a stable release, the only one around is a release candidate. This is why it wasn't uploaded to the workshop.

• Like 3

CUP terrains too? I dont remember that.....

No. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post. I meant all of the others that are officially released. As terrains isn't stable yet, it hasn't made it to steam, but I was just pointing out that, based on the distro of the other cup mods, that it seemed likely that terrains would eventually make it to workshop as well (once a stable version is released).

Cant wait for stable terrains then..... Falling walls and water settings need some work and can be clasified as high priority. As for me, rest of CUP_Terrain features can wait. Waiting for the "green light".....

Guys i meet some serious bug with AIA, i want you know about it. After cold load (savegame quit from game, loading savegame) i cannot move any wheeled vehicles. I dont have time for now to check it on CUP (beacuse unpacking whole archive take some time and i just cant change AiA and CUP every time) but i will maybe check it tomorrow. Its serious and gamebreaking bug, i checked vanilla island with vanilla vehicles and it didnt showed up, but maybe PC restart is needed? Who knows.
http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27127

Guys i meet some serious bug with AIA, i want you know about it. After cold load (savegame quit from game, loading savegame) i cannot move any wheeled vehicles. I dont have time for now to check it on CUP (beacuse unpacking whole archive take some time and i just cant change AiA and CUP every time) but i will maybe check it tomorrow. Its serious and gamebreaking bug, i checked vanilla island with vanilla vehicles and it didnt showed up, but maybe PC restart is needed? Who knows.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27127

I am pretty sure that this issue is not necessarily connected with AiA or CUP Terrain pack. I had this issue also on Altis.

I am pretty sure that this issue is not necessarily connected with AiA or CUP Terrain pack. I had this issue also on Altis.

Please vote it up if you can and give THEM some details, beacuse as i see they got this report.... you know where. But did you have loaded AIA in same time? You know it uses AIA config then right?

google found the RC 0.1 link on the page 19... please guys would you edit the 1st post so we can find the DL link easier?

thanks so much for your work!!

• Like 1