Crielaard

Lowlandswarrior RNLAF AH-64D Apache

Could we get manual release of just 1 flare,please? Useful,sometimes....Flaregun in inventory.And some way to use a UBL-or drone.

That is allready implemented. Cycle through the Flare modes.

I'm not familliar with UBL. Explain.

I think he's referring to the ULB, Unmanned Little Bird. IIRC Firewill ported it to A3.

Either way, drones can be used even when submerged in the water (uav terminal) so if its either the "Wall-e" laser designator, Stomper or Yabhoon it doesn't matter.

Proper UAS integration with the Apache platform is something that would require a new game.

Aah! The RNLAF Apace has no UAS integration at this point. But they are working on it.

Kimi. I do think I know how to pull it off. #SqfJedi

**These are not the drones you are looking for**

A guy call Maffia has published a OLD version of the mod on the Steam workshop and Armahollic.
THIS HAS NOT BEEN AUTHORISED BY THE LLW TEAM!

• Like 1

I'm taking the librety to show who this guy is and what he is trying to do:

Several months ago he did the same thing a took it down after our request. Disregarding the incident at that point.

He now re-posted it, even with comments claiming HE is the creator.

Here is some evidence from the Steam workshop

His account http://steamcommunity.com/id/cMh_

The Workshop page we talk about: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664070362

here are some quotes from him:

Thank you @wookiejedi. This Apache is similar to Lowlands apache but with a few more options and better flight modules. It isnt as advanced with a full interactive cockpit but this is something im actually currently working on. My decison at the moment is to keep it on the "Steam Workshop" until its has better features, once im proud with the full mod i may upload to ArmaHolic.

Again thank you. I will write a short 'Plan' for you, So im working from the core outwards; The Apache flight system is as advanced as i can get it, giving the user a realistic feel to flying, this is the Core (already complete). Now going outwards im working on the cockpit, giving the user a full interactive and immersive feel again (whats special about this is im making the start up procedure like the real AH-64D Apache). Finaly im working on the outside from the exterior textures to the weapons systems. With all of this complete the user will have the most realistic Helicopter currently avalible to the ARMA Series.

Are have a look on doing something like that, but i may have to use a script or something similar that may make the mod unplayable online (Online use is my main priority). But i for sure will look on intergating a locking system whem i come to working on the weapon systems.

Hi Lunchable, Thank you for your kind words. I have been working on this mod for just over a year so to hear something like that is appriciated!! Regarding the capability with "Losis Armory" i will have to have a look, Once i find out i will either put the change in the "Change-Log" or add a comment.

So the conclusion is he claims to have changed the mod, unauthorised and re-posted it. He also talks about feature HE put in, which were really from the Lowlands Warrior mod.

The mod contains 3d modelling on top of BIS's models that are mode by the LLW team solley. He never contact the LLW team to edit the mod, let alone re-publish it.

Sorry man thats the pits that someone is trying to Pirate your guys hard work without permission and then take credit for it, regardless of how much they did or did not take from prior material. Looks like he took it all down now off of the steam workshop. Either way problem rectified, and Im glad it was taken care of. Good luck completing the next release and as always let me know if I can be of any help if any I can be of.  As always looking forward to the next release. Let me know if  I can test for you

Shrike-

UPDATE!

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD v 0.9.95

v .9.95 Fixes/Improvements:
- Damage model
- Advanced Flight Model (improved)
- Pilot & gunner head positions
- PNVS Turret now follows pilot head movement
- Multiple model fixes

v .9.95 Additions:
- Hellfires LOAL/LOBL mode
- Hellfire in LOAL flies ballistic trajectory
- PNVS on IHADS
- IHADS now has 3 modes. Hover/Trans/Cruise (Switched automatically with flying speed
- IHADS now shows pilot's relative view direction
- Separate Laser activation button
- Separate Rocket fire button
- Animation changes for Pilot/Gunner when switching controls
- Bitch'n betty calls Missile and it's direction (+auto flare program)

- Rockets/Missiles now leave at the angle of the moveable pylons
- Minor texture changes

KNOWN ISSUES
- Rotor hub visible after main rotor destruction
- Bad AI compatibility (intentional)

*Hints on how to use the new features will be published in the Opening Post!

Planned for v1.00:
- TADS with symbology, being as realistic as we can practically get it
- TEDAC with PiP and symbology overlay and turret zoom (Like in MELB)
- MFD's that actually are Multi Functional
- Improved weapon 3d models
- Improved Pylon 3D models
- High res textures
- Full technical/Flight manual

• Like 2

download link other then armaholic and Pws??? google drive, free and FAST...

Are there plans to integrate this into CUP Vehicles? Seems like good candidate. Couldn't find info about that. Thanks in advance!

download link other then armaholic and Pws??? google drive, free and FAST...

Take a bit more time to scroll to the update post...

• Like 1

Are there plans to integrate this into CUP Vehicles? Seems like good candidate. Couldn't find info about that. Thanks in advance!

No. Lowlands Warrior will not mix things up with other mods.

Take a bit more time to scroll to the update post...

hmm i dont see a download link in the OP or in any quote"update"quote post. its ok i moved forward. thanks for the advice.

Nice Heli. I like flying her.

There is a big fat red "click here to download..." link on the top of my update post made last morning.

Could you add a "Monocle helmet sight " too? That would be great.Nv-compatible instruments.How far has this incorporated Track IR for the gun?

Here is a bit of an odd thing : Could you make a somewhat crashed model,that retain the fuel load,with the bullet holes in it,with the dammage it took when it got shot-down but it could only get exploded with a charge from a Seal-team as a side-mission.

This stuff has a lot of sensitive stuff on it-some sort of disk-drive model we could retrive.

Mando-mod had a great model for the helmet-sight.It`s on Google-Images.If we got a helmet to show that it would be a +1 mod for a lot of people.tnx

The thought crossed my mind. But then I noticed you do not see it IRL either. It covers your whole eyeorbit so wont block your view. That would be wasting time for unrealistic eyecandy.

As stated earlier in this thread there is no way to control a configured turret with a script, unless there is AI.

I know maybe franzen's Apache may have it but the goal is to make as many functions while using no scripts at all. That goal has allready been busted.

So no, no track IR for the gun.

And since its rarely used operational anyway, its not going to happen.

Regarding the crashed model.

That has allready been implemented like with every vehicle in Arma. You can use the SetHit command to make damage visible.

For questions regarding that, go to the scripting area of this forum.

Hello, I had a run of your helicopter (Great stuff by the way) and noticed that you are using the betty sounds from our helo, it is very distinct because this was recorded by Franze from a family member, and as such request that you please add it to your credits list.

Oh and congradulations on getting so many functions with no scripts.

You are allready in the credits for the "sound effects". :)

Its not no-scripts. because there are a few. The (new) goal is to minimise it. I say new goal because we initially started this as a project that would be scriptless. However due to some area limitations we had to script what we wanted to achieve. that kindof opened the door for our selves to do more scripting.

And actually, like the hellfire LOAL, if I manage to get rid of the script or make the script less heavy by only using config parameters, we will.

Aw nuts how'd I miss that (must have been going off the armaholic list).

Though for accuracy it should be Franze credit, not myself cause I had no hand in it. 
Just so you know theres no bad blood between us and I wasn't looking for trouble (in case it may have come off that way).