Crielaard

Lowlandswarrior RNLAF AH-64D Apache

Any chance for a US version and PSD templates?

Yes again. :) Including the Longbow radar and Lima hellfire. (Maybe even the longbow radar will have a line of sight originating from it self)

Negative on the PSD templates though. It will be the stock A2 skin, which I edited

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:04 ----------

EDIT: Totally sniped by neptune. I removed them, neptune is a credit thief.

I think I added them after you and removed them again. Haha so technically........... ;)

Ahh missed that comment, no problems, thanks!

Hi, Great Mod ! Well Done ! ,

I found a bug, teeling AI to mount as a gunner makes him to sit as passanger.

Also , is there any manual ?

thx

thnx! We try to recreate the issue.

I indeed will make a manual for version 1.0

Would it be possible to enable and disable the HUD speed indicator and altitude. My only issue is that in third person you cannot see your speed.

Great job! love it, except for one thing which may or may not just be me noticing, when you turn the engine on, you get a constant, what sounds like engine failure beep, when in first person...this makes it near impossible to fly...well at least without getting a headache :( Unknown if this is a bug, or a feature...let me know, would love to use this over the RHS Variant :D

Going to check that again.

Heared that issue before but couldnt recreate the issue.

Hey 87th_Neptune, I just can´t find the Low Land´s Apache on Editor or VVS, Zeus nor MMC´s spawning UI... I´ve started Arma3 with just CBA and LLW mods on, I can see the mod logo (so it´s on) but there´s no unit nor empty apache to place, spawn and fly... =(

I´ve searched on all factions and empty lists on the editor and nothing LLW releated... I´m on Stable 1.4

[EDIT] Oh crap.. scrap that issue, the @LLW folder had an EMPTY addons folder... that´s why I´ve got a logo and description ingame but no content..it was a ghost mod literally!

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Great mod man! I've been waiting for a good Apache for a while :) Gunning in the RHS one is a nightmare, but this one is very good.

Can't wait for future versions :)

Is it possible to move the camera on the FLIR for the pilot, also how do you change rocket pods? After using my 24 HEDPs it says '0 | 1' as if I have another to load or use.

Is it possible to move the camera on the FLIR for the pilot, also how do you change rocket pods? After using my 24 HEDPs it says '0 | 1' as if I have another to load or use.

Not sure what you mean about the FLIR. The Pilot can activate the FLIR from the TADS, basically 'what the gunner sees'. Use the action menu

In the action menu you can 'reload' a different rocket type. Or do you mean the PNVS? That is only controlable by the mouse.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Great job! love it, except for one thing which may or may not just be me noticing, when you turn the engine on, you get a constant, what sounds like engine failure beep, when in first person...this makes it near impossible to fly...well at least without getting a headache :( Unknown if this is a bug, or a feature...let me know, would love to use this over the RHS Variant :D

Tested but could not recreate the issue.

could TFAR & ACRE2 integration be down the road for the future of this choppah?

TFAR should allready be in there. Is it not working? Then you found a bug and will be fixed ASAP.

Further down the road we will make a custom radio stack for TFAR.

There are no plans for ACRE2 yet.

I had this issue too, but not each time, sometimes while flying, sometimes while on ground with running engine. That's weird.

Not sure what you mean about the FLIR. The Pilot can activate the FLIR from the TADS, basically 'what the gunner sees'. Use the action menu

In the action menu you can 'reload' a different rocket type. Or do you mean the PNVS? That is only controlable by the mouse.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Alright, so apparently I'm an idiot twice in one post.

Amazing model! Been waiting for a really good apache model for a while and with what you guys have in store for additional improvements I can not wait. Also since the group that I am a part of is US Army based I can't wait for those versions to come out as well. Keep up the good work.

A challenger appears.....You guys nailed the accuracy of the ENG page so well that I had to cross reference it with my own, congrats on that. It's nice to see a push for more authenticity, and if you're serious about the concept of fully functional displays then I'd be happy to share my display textures with you, they would be much more readable in that regard and you can still downsize them some if need be.

Oh and one more thing for the sake of authenticity, since BI released the models for everyone to use would it be possible to get rid of that circuit breaker over the pilots head? That only exists in the alpha model whereas delta has it behind the seat.

http://www.airteamimages.com/pics/78/78009_big.jpg

http://airheadsfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/apache-_fthood_mindef.jpg

Edited by NodUnit

Amazing mod!

One bug that I've noticed is that there is a continuous beeping sound that happens in First person non AFM. Not sure of the cause but it would hinder our ability to fly the helicopter for long periods of time.

Oh and one more thing for the sake of authenticity, since BI released the models for everyone to use would it be possible to get rid of that circuit breaker over the pilots head? That only exists in the alpha model whereas delta has it behind the seat.

RIGHT! Thank you right there. I couldn't figure out where it was.

Will be fixed in the next version!

No challanger btw Nod. Just a different approach. Would be great to work with your with the MFDs

One bug that I've noticed is that there is a continuous beeping sound that happens in First person non AFM. Not sure of the cause but it would hinder our ability to fly the helicopter for long periods of time.

The problem is I don't have the problem. So there is no way for me to troubleshoot. I will need help on that one.

A challenger appears.....

It's an honor to read those words Nodunit! :)

The problem is I don't have the problem. So there is no way for me to troubleshoot. I will need help on that one.

Steps to replicate for me:

-Download from armaholic

-Disable all addons

-Spawn 1x RLAF AH-64 in Editor w/ Player

-Get in RLAF AH-64

-Start Helicopter w/o AFM on.

If you need more help or have a problem feel free to contact me, I would love to use this in our ops.

Did you overtorque the engine for too long?

Nope, I just got into the Apache (not using AFM), started the engine, and it went biping all the time and never stopped, I had to spawn another one. Sorry, but I didn't keep the log.