Sign in to follow this  
Mickyleitor

Exporting all your custom mod classnames to wiki

Hi guys,

I'm doing a detailed wiki of our mod and I'm stuck trying export the icon images from the game to the hard drive.

I want export all my mod classnames as BI have in its wiki, having different categories as Weapons, VehicleWeapons etc...

First I will export the Weapons but I really don't know where the image go inside my HD.

I'm using the "BIS_fnc_exportCfgWeapons" function with this parameters;

To get the screenshots:

["screenshots",["ffaa_armas"]] spawn BIS_fnc_exportCfgWeapons;

If I run this code, the game start to show all my custom weapons and it's like its doing the screenshots well... But no idea where they are saved.

Lately I've taken a look at the code and when it has to take a screenshot at one weapon and store it then call to this line:

call compile format ["diag_screenshot 'exportCfg\%1 CfgWeapons %2.png';",_productShort,_class];

But I don't really know what "diag_screenshot" do.

Any idea?

Haven't tested but check your appdata folder (it might be hidden), and look under local >> arma 3. Otherwise you could check the game directory (don't know why they would have it export there, never know though).

Hi thanks for your response but not found I'm afraid.

There is a folder inside local>arma 3 called "SteamPreviewCache" but nothing more..

diag_screenshot command is not available in public game versions, you can't use it. One of the solutions would be to write an extension that makes a screenshot but I can't help you with that.

Edited by SaMatra

Hmm.. 😕

---- Edited ----

Answered.

---- Edited 2 ----

After 4 years Bi didn't fix this command but introduced a new one without "diag_" prefix, so you should be able to do an screenshot using "screenshot" command.