Sign in to follow this  
vlad_8011

NO to STEAM!

My steam accound is stolen, i had Arma 3 original version for 75zł and what can i do? I created ticked and i will wait god knows how much. I have time for play only for this wekend, they will reply to me in monday when i will must learn to matura exam - This is how i can play with this stupid steam. I even cant update it. Please create something so user can select version he wants same as with Arma I - it will be best solution. For now i need to download copy (pirate) version of arma so i can play it even if i have original one - SIC!

Edited by vlad_8011

I fail to see what BIS has to do with the fact your Steam account was stolen. I can't even think of how your Steam account can be stolen...

Normally. i wasnt able to login beacuse of password. I went to my email to get new password and in waste bin folder i saw messages that password was changed (i wasnt changed it before). email adress on steam is changed so all changing password trials was failed beacuse messages was wenting to diferent email. Simply. I can run game offline but i cant update it! Is it normal? More over i'm not the only person who have stolen account. In march there was 50 hacked accounts and people start losing their accounts. I scanned computer 2 times and i have no virus. Steam guard was ON.

This is not how it works.

It's Valve's problem to deal with, not BIS. Since you've already sent a ticket to their support, I suggest that you should just wait for the time being and perhaps occupy yourself with something else.

Closing - and due to the user admitting to using a pirated version they will now lose access to theses forums.

§3) Discussions about copy protection or copying, backing-up, hacking, cracking or reverse engineering of any of BI's products or the products of any other developer will not be tolerated and such discussions will be deleted immediately. Any breach of this rule may result in the poster no longer having access to the forum.
  • Like 1