PsYcRoNiX

Getting kicked from servers

Hey guys

I have a problem :(, I'm Getting kicked off every server instantly ,without any reason. This problem started yesterday,before that everything worked perfectly.When I log into a server I get this message after a couple of seconds:

"You were kicked off the game".

I don't have this problem with any particular server or mod,the problem is with every server.

I'm not running any mods and the servers are "green".

I don't know what to do, I've already updated the "Battleeye" and checked if the game is updatet,also I'm playing while the steam is online... .

Any suggestions?:)

Edit: I just noticed that there are "question marks" [?] on the green circles,in the server list.

maybe it's related to my problem?

Edited by PsYcRoNiX
Edit

Check what the ping is, I think some servers have it set up to prevent people with high pings joining.

Check what the ping is, I think some servers have it set up to prevent people with high pings joining.

Hey,the ping is just fine.

between 80-120..

Yeah i've had this happen to me a few times here recently also. Not sure if it's BE failing or what is going on. Awhile back it used to typically be the steam ticket failed but this i think might be somthing else.

Yeah i've had this happen to me a few times here recently also. Not sure if it's BE failing or what is going on. Awhile back it used to typically be the steam ticket failed but this i think might be somthing else.

I hope to find a fast solution...I'm so bored xD

I hope to find a fast solution...I'm so bored xD

Things to try:

-Reset your router. Unplug it, wait a minute, replug.

-Disable any anti-virus progs --if you got AVG, uninstall.

-Drop your firewall for a test.

Try to join a server we know doesn't require mods..., like "hostile takeover" wasteland or king of the hill servers.

I've noticed, been getting green for servers that run mods i don't have. Don't trust the green status now.

..., oh, and ofcourse make sure you don't have any mods enabled.

GL!

Things to try:

-Reset your router. Unplug it, wait a minute, replug.

-Disable any anti-virus progs --if you got AVG, uninstall.

-Drop your firewall for a test.

Try to join a server we know doesn't require mods..., like "hostile takeover" wasteland or king of the hill servers.

I've noticed, been getting green for servers that run mods i don't have. Don't trust the green status now.

..., oh, and ofcourse make sure you don't have any mods enabled.

GL!

Still getting kicked..

:mad:

I'm getting exactly the same problem. 

Arma version matches servers,

no addons on my end except the official DLC,

ArmA allowed through firewall,

Ping usually below 70,

Happens even after fresh install and update.

This is my favorite game and I'm not able to play at all.

Check your .rpt file from C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3 If you use NoLogs then disable that so the problem will be logged in the file. Copy the text and paste it in PasteBin and post the link here.

• Like 1

I dont know anything about your problem im just here to try to figure out how to make a new topic as i have a major issue with my game, it refuses to be uninstalled. I've tried everything and its telling me Arma 3 is running when its not. I've checked task manager thoroughly and there's NOTHING except BEServices running and i cant end that task, it refuses to be shut down. 

So please, people, how do i start a new topic? I've been trying to start my game all day, but it literally will not let me delete the game and re-install it. Thank you

I dont know anything about your problem im just here to try to figure out how to make a new topic as i have a major issue with my game, it refuses to be uninstalled. I've tried everything and its telling me Arma 3 is running when its not. I've checked task manager thoroughly and there's NOTHING except BEServices running and i cant end that task, it refuses to be shut down. 

So please, people, how do i start a new topic? I've been trying to start my game all day, but it literally will not let me delete the game and re-install it. Thank you

You need a minimum number of posts (5 I think) before you can post a new thread - its somewhere in the forum rules.

As to your issue, try restarting your computer. BattleEye (BEservice) will not be running until you run ArmA, so don't try to start ArmA after the restart.

Heres the funny part, its still running as well as arma3.exe running in details and im unable to close it. I will link u this forum post i made on a arma 3 life community so u can get some insight if u wanted to help me out :)

I will literally restart my PC 3 times and BEService and Arma3.exe are both still running and they're unclosable, please check this link

http://xenosgaming.co.uk/forums/m/19808973/viewthread/23893931-incredibly-weird-bug/post/

edit: i actually got it to work but then it broke a day later again as u can see on page 2 on that link i sent u where ive written the bible.

This smells of a virus or some other malware that has been renamed to arma3.exe (mem usage is only 124kB)

Right-click on the arma3.exe process in Task Manager and Open File Location.  My guess is that it's not a file in the A3 install directory.  If it is, delete A3 and re-download from Steam.

Heres the funny part, its still running as well as arma3.exe running in details and im unable to close it. I will link u this forum post i made on a arma 3 life community so u can get some insight if u wanted to help me out  :)

I will literally restart my PC 3 times and BEService and Arma3.exe are both still running and they're unclosable, please check this link

http://xenosgaming.c...weird-bug/post/

edit: i actually got it to work but then it broke a day later again as u can see on page 2 on that link i sent u where ive written the bible.

Try killing it with Process Hacker's terminator plugin. If that doesn't work, I'd agree with Savage and say it's a virus. Scan with any of the free bootable antivirus disks provided by a major AV vendor (Kaspersky, COMODO, Avira, etc.) and post to a tech-support forum like Bleeping Computer.

Hey guys

I have a problem :(, I'm Getting kicked off every server instantly ,without any reason. This problem started yesterday,before that everything worked perfectly.When I log into a server I get this message after a couple of seconds:

"You were kicked off the game".

I don't have this problem with any particular server or mod,the problem is with every server.

I'm not running any mods and the servers are "green".

I don't know what to do, I've already updated the "Battleeye" and checked if the game is updatet,also I'm playing while the steam is online... .

Any suggestions? :)

Edit: I just noticed that there are "question marks" [?] on the green circles,in the server list.

maybe it's related to my problem?

The question marks usually show up when you're running mods. Try verifying the integrity of your local game cache in Steam.

I can't join any server running australia map. I can join vanilla servers. I bought this game to play multiplayer on Australia map, and I am not able to. Could anyone PLEASE assist me? I have a paid for copy of the game, and the steam launcher shows all my mods are correct and up to date, but every time I try to run Australia map I get the message 'add-on ausextras requires add-on castructures'

I have looked and looked for a solution, just can't find any help. 

Could anyone PLEASE tell me where to find a list of servers running the Australia map for multiplayer fun, and tell me how to get onto a server.......this is all very new to me.....I go to the list of servers shown by the steam launcher and most of them are red, and the only one that will allow me to join is the Anarchist Stratis map, and I REALLY want to play Australia, I just need some help to get things sorted out so that I can join a server. Thanks.

Check your .rpt file from C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3 If you use NoLogs then disable that so the problem will be logged in the file. Copy the text and paste it in PasteBin and post the link here.

http://pastebin.com/JLbQPVTf

This is interesting:

23:22:38 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
23:22:38 modsReadOnly = true
23:22:38 safeModsActivated = false
23:22:38 customMods = false
23:22:38 hash = '94E9421B9ADED97C459119A1D522ACAF87A3A0F7'
23:22:38 hashShort = '1ebee39a'
23:22:38                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
23:22:38 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23:22:38                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
23:22:38                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 45027935c1cde0bc33ec8ad2a61af31544f5b77a |  dff573fb | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark
23:22:38                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | df2fd32c7709d2687ce41aef8b73d2a009ef3b83 |  7a0b10ba | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli
23:22:38                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 1c1817f0edc728999d6bbbebe22d5712a6aa4a72 |  a233bf25 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart
23:22:38                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | b351d5716f3cf60a287df7cede4bd114847e5ce0 |  6125f0a9 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator
23:22:38                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
23:22:38

According to this, my arma 3 isn't arma 3. No wonder it won't let me in servers. But this is arma 3 installed fresh through steam. The fuq?

I have the same problem that my ArmA isn't ArmA... daheck

http://pastebin.com/53aK8JK5

15:58:20 modsReadOnly = true
15:58:20 safeModsActivated = false
15:58:20 customMods = false
15:58:20 hash = 'A23CB4B95BFC31A34C828B6FB5293DD70F686F8E'
15:58:20 hashShort = 'ec51c9ca'
15:58:20                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
15:58:20 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15:58:20                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
15:58:20                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | 9612f435985c5fcba188a86cbb0cb14a4dfea9d3 |  ff12cf04 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion
15:58:20                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | abcdc24602067e2806db3e05b5193970eafbf111 |  a5cfe5cf | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark
15:58:20                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 5bec42e59bcde9eef913b54f6ef95de6a6a99e01 |  96c411d5 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli
15:58:20                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 44cc1655a67b9002577562645da2eeb67d1be2b0 |   cf40abd | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart
15:58:20                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 15dc9c98b66c6c932d8c8a83ad5c4b9360cee492 |  5056afaa | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator
15:58:20                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
15:58:20 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================

I keep getting kicked with the message "You have been kicked" 

this happens every time some texture doesn't load in game properly after a few minuets , at least that's what is seems like. It started directly after the apex update.

I've tried to find a solution but haven't found one yet. I'd appreciate any help.

• Like 1

i have the same exact issue. I've re-installed Arma 3 twice, and I've even bought the game again on a different account and it didn't seem to fix the issue...

• Like 1

I have same problem. Any solution? Is this bug or what?

Few members of my clan used to have same problem. Getting kicked from any server.  For each there was different solution.

-Player did have a missing addon or dlc (tanoa). 

Solution: Check your addons make sure you have every addon DLC the server requires and also check dependencies, some addons require another addons to run. (play on another server in case of TANOA)

-Player had all the mods and dlcs, but allways forgot to enable them before starting game.

Solution: make sure you have all addons enabled.

-Player had an addon that wasnt alowed on the server

solution: make sure you only run addons that are alowed on the server. 

-Server required special version of certain addon (Iam looking at you TF47, i have latest ACE but cannot connect to you because ACE version mismatch)

Solution: Ignore the server, or download theyr version.

-Battleye crap. Some of the people kept getting kicked because BE client failed to respond in time or some simmilar shit

Solution: Sometimes just updating BE would suffice, but most ofthe time we had to: COMPLETELY REMOVE ANY TRACE OF BATTLEEYE FROM THE COMPUTER, and install BE completely anew.

-Malware. One of the members had a bug in his PC that kept messing with his internet connection.

Solution: We didnt find any. "Format C:" and clean new installation of the system and all programs helped tho.

-Crappy Internet connection. Guy had latency fluctuating from 300-1000

Solution:  I had to set max ping on my server to 2000 to enable the guy to play on my server. (His avatar keeps appearing and dissapearing and teleporting around, but what wouldnt you do for a friend right?)

edit: the last one was actualy in arma 2 

Also some of the solution that worked in arma 2.

-Join the server,

-ALTATB from the game 

-Run TaskManager

-Stop BEservice 

-Start BEservice

-AltTab back to game

-you had to make it before the server kicks you. :-)

No idea if it would work in A3

• Like 1

I believe this has to do with " Signature check timed out "

I to have this issue. Which I believe it is also related to the "mission file not downloading" or getting stuck on the "receiving data" page.

I asked the server admin to turn off signature check and it allowed me in, though i could not use any vehicles and the AI/Enemy could not see me.

I believe too many people are having this issue/bug.

Please head over to https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120211 and check out my manifest and join in and ask for help/let them know you issue.

Ive changed the MTU, forwarded ports, DMZ'd, uninstalled reinstalled numerous times, made new profile. nothing works,, they need to fix this . please