rekkless

Tactical Map Pack - The Ultimate Zeus / MCC Template Missions - RHS - Version 1.1

Tactical Map Pack 1.07 is now live and ready to be downloaded from Mega.co.nz and Steam workshop, check Armaholic soon for an updated version.

Thanks Delta, I've gone through every mission in the Map Pack and cleaned out the required addons. All maps should run now with their bare minimum amount of addons required.

For Example: Bornholm and Kunduz will no longer require All In ArmA Terrain Pack.

Also keep in mind delta if you want the save gear feature enabled but you aren't running ACE you must manually enable it in MCC. The MCC save gear function seems to have some bugs so by default the mission uses the ACE 3 save gear function. Which of course won't be active if you aren't running ACE 3. So make sure to enable it in MCC, but beware it doesn't work all that reliably.

I've also added Panthera and Isla Duala maps requested by icebreakr.

Please check the front page for a full list of the packs features and options.

Hey mate,

Any chance of adding parameters to disable fatigue and change respawn timer?

I'll take a look at it mate, The whole point of the 60 second respawn time is the punish death and prevent Rambos and lone wolfing. It is about punishing death without forces groups to play with 1 life.

Anyway I'll see what I can do with a future release with putting a fatigue disabler and respawn timer in the parameters.

Btw as a work around for the being look up 'Drifters Fatigue Remover' it is a very small mod that does just that.

So a bit of an update for those interested. I've made some decent changes to all the missions in regards to the default mcc settings. And optioned out the bug that was causing the mcc menu to appear when people were trying to access their ace menu. Myself and my group are in the middle of testing some streamlined settings for the advanced tactical missions. This is in regards to the medical system. I have also enabled advanced wounds as well which makes things even more interesting. In all honesty with the settings we have now for the advanced mission we can't go back to the standard missions. I've found a script to make fatigue optional i just have to get it working properly in the lobby screen. I will probably be adding the script to the basic mission only as i think fatigue is important when playing the advanced mission. I haven't worked out how to set the respawn time in the parameters so my advice at this time is: don't die and you won't have to deal with 60 respawn time.or

Update 1.08 is out now.

It includes mostly updates to the Advanced missions with ACE 3 changes:
- Advanced wounds enabled in Advanced Missions

- Surgical kit and PAK will not be removed upon use in Advanced Missions

- Surgical kit can be used anywhere on the battlefield, PAK still requires Med Vehicle or building

This will allow for a more streamlined and faster paced template. This also mean Zeus's probably dont need to spawn a medical vehicle as often for their troops.

Additions also to the standard and advanced missions alike include:

- MCC Settings changed to more streamlined ACE 3 use on all missions

- Some role names changed

- Better balancing in mission settings for both Standard and Advanced missions

Ok guys, so I've been working on and off to an update for the pack. Including more maps and some alterations.

With recent updates to ACE 3, RHS Escalation and MCC 4 I have once again altered some of the basic settings. In particular with the Advanced Missions or make things a bit more streamlined and smooth.

I will be releasing pack 1.09 shortly with a mission for LINGOR A3 and ESSEKER. If anyone would like to see any more maps featured in the Zeus / MCC Template please let me know below.

i have downloaded your mod.

But there's lot of problem in my server.

I have RHS escalation mods, CBA_A + TFAR and also ACE.

But when im launching Tactical Altis it doesnt respond and brings me back to the missions menu.

And when Im in the server via MCC mission the server doesnt read TFAR nor any mods.

Do you know whats the order to activate mods ? My command :

mod=@CBA_A3;@ace;@agm;@mcc_sandbox;@task_force_radio

Is that ok ?

is it only for MP?

by

No you can play it in single player and spawn yourself in ai allies and make yourself a mission

i have downloaded your mod.

But there's lot of problem in my server.

I have RHS escalation mods, CBA_A + TFAR and also ACE.

But when im launching Tactical Altis it doesnt respond and brings me back to the missions menu.

And when Im in the server via MCC mission the server doesnt read TFAR nor any mods.

Do you know whats the order to activate mods ? My command :

mod=@CBA_A3;@ace;@agm;@mcc_sandbox;@task_force_radio
Is that ok ?
The reason it is kicking you back to the main menu is you aren't running the correct mods. Also it appears you are running agm and ace at the sane time that is a very bad idea. As they do the exact same thing you will have mods conflicting with each other.

The tactical missions require as a minimum

Rhs us armed forces

Rhs russian forces

Leights opfor

Community based addons

Mission control center sandbox 4

Please look on page 1 for download links.

You can run any other mods you like along with those 5 mods. But you need them as a minimum.

Tactical Map Pack 1.09 is now live. Mission Updates Include:

- Tactical Lingor Standard and Advanced Added

- Tactical Esseker Standard and Advanced Added

- ALL Missions date now June 14 2030 making all missions a full moon (Except Tactical Thirsk Winter - Which is a winter date but still full moon)

- Minor MCC Settings Changes

- Fixes to some player models

- Tactical Advanced Missions - Medical System modified so that Morphine now removes pain not just temporarily suppress it.

Version 1.1 hotfix has been released

some of the missions still had mandatory addons that were not required. For example Tactical Panthera required SMD Sahrani to play as Tactical Panthera was ported from SMD Sahrani.

All missions have been cleaned up and will now run with their bare minimum addons.

Be advised Tactical Bornholm and Tactical Kunduz are the only two additional map that do not require ALL IN ARMA TERRAIN PACK, the other maps will work without AiATP but will have errors.

Also I have been testing the Tactical Mission with the upcoming CUP Terrains Alpha and can confirm all the missions work fine with CUP Terrains.

Rekkless,

I have spent 8000 decades trying to create a MCC tamplate for myself with no luck. My goal is for me and 4 friends to play a MCC mission. I control MCC but also get to play. We do random missions and have a good time. I LOVE ACE3 medical and wish to have that. Suddenly, I see this map pack of yours, and I become amazed. I do have a question..............and I hope there is an answer that will make me happy as happy can be,

1. Can you play this without someone being zeus?

2. If answer to 1 is yes, how does someone have control of MCC?

3. Does the advanced mission have everything ready to log in and play, or do you have to create templates?

4. If gaining MCC requires to log on as an admin, how do you do this? And playing as an admin does not make you invulnerable does it?

Right now I have a solid template with MCC4, ACE3, and ACRE2 but no one gets the PAK assigned to them and I am flustered over it. My medical unit is set to medical unit in the init box of the player and synced to the module, but they cant get it and it will not transfer to their inventory from VAS. So, If I can play your map packs - ready to go and not have to have someone play as zeus.....I am a happy happy man. Please advise.

Warleader6, aka, dude with no scripting skills begging for an excellent working template.

Rekkless,

I have spent 8000 decades trying to create a MCC tamplate for myself with no luck. My goal is for me and 4 friends to play a MCC mission. I control MCC but also get to play. We do random missions and have a good time. I LOVE ACE3 medical and wish to have that. Suddenly, I see this map pack of yours, and I become amazed. I do have a question..............and I hope there is an answer that will make me happy as happy can be,

1. Can you play this without someone being zeus?

2. If answer to 1 is yes, how does someone have control of MCC?

3. Does the advanced mission have everything ready to log in and play, or do you have to create templates?

4. If gaining MCC requires to log on as an admin, how do you do this? And playing as an admin does not make you invulnerable does it?

Right now I have a solid template with MCC4, ACE3, and ACRE2 but no one gets the PAK assigned to them and I am flustered over it. My medical unit is set to medical unit in the init box of the player and synced to the module, but they cant get it and it will not transfer to their inventory from VAS. So, If I can play your map packs - ready to go and not have to have someone play as zeus.....I am a happy happy man. Please advise.

Warleader6, aka, dude with no scripting skills begging for an excellent working template.

Hi Warleader

First I will answer your questions then I will give you some extra info.

1. Yes you can play without someone being Zues.

2.left ctrl + Delete opens up MCC interface by default. You can change your key bindings in CBA options menu esc > Configure > Controls > Configure Addons - Make sure youre running the latest version of MCC and CBA.

3. No the advanced mission spawns all medics in as Default RHS medics. The easiest way to gear players up is to spawn some ACE Medical Boxes. I will tell you how in a second

4. No you do not have to log in as admin, No playing as admin will not make invulnerable. Logging in as admin does mean you can use the command prompt if you want to use it though. But anyone can be game master and log into MCC.

I am in the process of making a MCC Tutorial video but I'll give you a brief guide on how we do things in my unit when we use the Tactical Missions.

First thing the mission builder logs in first usually as a role that isn't squad lead as they will be making the mission and will know sort of where enemy units are.

Then Open MCC CTRL + Delete and log into the MCC Interface.

Use The delete all brush to remove the default Zeus respawn,

Then click zeus in the MCC interface and open the Zeus interface

drop in a Zeus respawn where you want your start location to be.

Then either drop in a Virtual Arsenal or ACE 3 Medical Supply Box Advanced.

Then you players can gear up.

Then press Y to leave the Zeus Interface and go back to the MCC interface. Once back in the MCC interface use the Mission Generator to create your mission.

Total set up time should take about 5-10 minutes.

Rekkless,

Some feedback and a question. Here is the feedback. Thank you oh mighty one for making this. I have wanted to learn how to set-up my own stuff in forever, and then you compliment my wishes with a version on every map out there. Thank you, it is absolutely fantastic.

questions: I used a PBO unpacker and saved one of the map packs to my mission folder so I can open and manipulate the ACE modules - works perfect. I wanted to use it for AI, and tweak a few settings.

1. In another tutorial, the speaker was linking medics to a setmedic ACE module. I noticed yours does not have this, so I put it in and linked all medics. Is this ok, or was it handled in your scripting? still works perfect it seems after linking the module.

Now, I just wish I had more of an opportunity to play with others that are not AI, LOL..........I need to talk my buddies into downloading the mods.

Thanks Rekkless.

Warleader

I don't mind mate, but please keep your version of the mission private and leave myself as the author. However I don't mind at all what you do to the mission. Make everyone a medic that can defuse explosives if you like. The most important thing is you have fun and enjoy the missions.

Rekkless,

Absolutely, I have changed nothing accept the settings in ACE. I wanted to have the medic system for Ai also, since sometimes I play alone, I like to pay attention to the AI more. As far as medics that defuse explosives, I want to keep it how you have it. I was curious, if the fact that their class is medic does that cause ACE to recognize it or does it take a set class ACE module to do it? Thanks.

Reckless,

The RHS attack helicopters seems t behave different than the vanilla ones when placed and assigned to GAIA. If you place a vanilla NATO attack chopper, assign to GAIA, it will wait until a hostile action happens and then move to the zone. After there is no hostile action, it will return home. The RHS helicopters, immediately depart and patrol the zone regardless of hostile action and they never return to base.  The work around is to create a back up zone and then change the zone on the fly and they will leave for the next zone. Then you have to delete them and place another one when needed. Any advice as to why the RHS versions don't behave the same?

thanks

Rekless,

On the Tactical Stratis map, I tend to spawn most of the time way off the map. I am not sure why.

First off thanks for this.

I'm just getting into using MCC with this mappack.

Is there any easy way to enable revives? I'm not using ACE and as far as I can tell the MCC Medical system doesn't allow for revives. Can I somehow add this?

Would love to hear some advice!

Hi Guys

Just to let you know I'm not really supporting these map packs anymore. Not that they need updating, but more so that the 3d Eden editor makes is super easy for players to make their own. And with each small update it take a hell of a lot of time to port it over to a bunch of different maps. Many of whom I longer play on.

This isn't to say the missions are broken, I believe the final release I made will work perfectly well until ArmA 3 is no more, and they are even in their current state a far far better option than player Master Altis or Master Stratis or any of their other ports.

But more so with addition of the Eden editor players can quite literally make their own template mission in less than 5 minutes now.

Over all the missions if you still chose to play them will work fine.

Rekless,

On the Tactical Stratis map, I tend to spawn most of the time way off the map. I am not sure why.

Yeah I know, that was me dropping the ball with the port of the mission. There isn't much you can do except for just going into MCC and remove the respawn location and put in a new one on land for the rest of your players.

First off thanks for this.

I'm just getting into using MCC with this mappack.

Is there any easy way to enable revives? I'm not using ACE and as far as I can tell the MCC Medical system doesn't allow for revives. Can I somehow add this?

Would love to hear some advice!

If you want the ACE revive (something I now use in all my missions) the best thing to do is make your own template mission and put in the ACE module for the revive system, as retro fitting it to these missions is way more effort than they are worth.

NOW in saying that. If there is a demand I can do a couple of things

1. I can upload my current list of Tactical Maps - they are much more streamlined and optimized than the ones currently here. There is no more 1min count down at the start only on respawn and a lot of the filler settings that I didn't really know about have been removed to make for a much more clean template pack. The only catch is since my group are now using the 3d editor to custom make all our missions I haven't gotten around to making a tactical map basic and advanced for all the maps in the current pack.

In fact the advanced missions no longer exist. At least with the advanced medical system.

We do also have a number of Tactical Maps that use the ACE 3 revive system and have a one life only, 3 revives with a 3 minute bleed out timer.

So I can offer you guys what I currently use but it won't be as comprehensive as the current tactical map pack.

2. I will consider posting up my Tactical Template framework for people to download and modify to make their own template missions for whatever map they want with what ever units they want.

• Like 1

NOW in saying that. If there is a demand I can do a couple of things

1. I can upload my current list of Tactical Maps - they are much more streamlined and optimized than the ones currently here. There is no more 1min count down at the start only on respawn and a lot of the filler settings that I didn't really know about have been removed to make for a much more clean template pack. The only catch is since my group are now using the 3d editor to custom make all our missions I haven't gotten around to making a tactical map basic and advanced for all the maps in the current pack.

In fact the advanced missions no longer exist. At least with the advanced medical system.

We do also have a number of Tactical Maps that use the ACE 3 revive system and have a one life only, 3 revives with a 3 minute bleed out timer.

So I can offer you guys what I currently use but it won't be as comprehensive as the current tactical map pack.

2. I will consider posting up my Tactical Template framework for people to download and modify to make their own template missions for whatever map they want with what ever units they want.

Sounds good to me. I actually quite like the idea of penalizing death by having a fixed amount of respawns. Definately makes it more tense ;)