Hey accuracy i think i read earlier on this that you have a server running this mod is it still up or not, or is it a private server?

We do host missions featuring my mod on a server that myself another another member of my group run.  PM me if interested.

Small update.  I have been missing the full array of technicals that was available with my original dependency, Massi's vehicles.  So I resurrected it as an optional addon.  It is available here for anyone interested:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119388699

Now you can throw an even larger amount of Is technicals at your players.    If that is not your thing, then this remains optional.

As ever, enjoy!

--ATV

• Like 5

nDvDDyb.png

Work is  being done to give the RHS armor proper "sand" textures vs. RHS' "mud".    Default one on the left, new one on the right.   Not quite right yet... 

Also going to add infantry variants to take advantage of VCOM's ability to deploy static weapons

• Like 5

The weapon randomization is not working on my friend's server, only the clothes randomization. We are running 2 zeus's, his units randomized and mine do not.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:06 PM, accuracythruvolume said:

Mod Updated to add infantry carrying static weapons for use with VCOM AI

Thank you for this, but could you also add some groups that have those static weapons in them? At the moment ALiVE won't spawn any as there's no group with them defined.
I know you're probably busy with CFP, but I still enjoy this mod pack due to the RHS weapons and extra technicals etc. Hopefully we can see an RHS config for CFP and all the extra bits and pieces as well, that would be awesome.

Oh and also they're lacking any guys with AA launchers, the odd guy with an IGLA would be great

Thanks again for all the work you put into these mods for us.

Hi I need help with this mod I have two problems if I want to set a car with the flag editor then the flag is not with the car but so different How should I say but that is schonmal the first is the second if I use a soldier Example, if ISIS wants the skin, but not the weapon and if I just want to give a weapon in the editor and then play with it, an animation comes along that the soldier somehow puts away the weapon and so an error message with "No entry model" like Can I fix the request for help

Hi I need help with this mod I have two problems if I want to set a car with the flag editor then the flag is not with the car but so different How should I say but that is schonmal the first is the second if I use a soldier Example, if ISIS wants the skin, but not the weapon and if I just want to give a weapon in the editor and then play with it, an animation comes along that the soldier somehow puts away the weapon and so an error message with "No entry model" like Can I fix the request for help

22 minutes ago, ShaKodemon said:

installed this mod, but sights is not work((  no reticle

Hmm thats to bad, maybe ask accuracythruvolume author of the thread, hes still around, send him a pm.

Maybe he has a functional version with working reticles.

Is there a way to see my units using the map? As soon as I use units from this mod , map is not showing units.
Thank you!

2 hours ago, nikiforos said:

As soon as I use units from this mod , map is not showing units.

Your referring to the map you look at while playing, so essentially your saying the blue, red, or green soldier icons are not showing for you?

You have the extended map content boxes checked in the options >>> Game >>> Difficulty all checked for SP?

What units specifically?

I'm using ISIS units in my mission and i see their icons np.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Your referring to the map you look at while playing, so essentially your saying the blue, red, or green soldier icons are not showing for you?

You have the extended map content boxes checked in the options >>> Game >>> Difficulty all checked for SP?

What units specifically?

I'm using ISIS units in my mission and i see their icons np.

This is how it looks when I place a unit on the map and then checking the map

https://prnt.sc/racalm

UPDATE: Reason for map not showing is that unit didn't have a  map in the inventory.

• Like 1

Hello, someone there? i want download this is mod but i cant download on steam and armaholic(website dead) have other link? Please.😇

On 3/18/2022 at 5:19 PM, Can Kabadayi said:

i cant download on steam

Why not?

Even if you do get an alternative link to download, the mod still requires all of the RHS mods,

so you'll need a place to download those too, which you can get here on their site https://www.rhsmods.org/

Welcome to BI forums btw!

21.03.2022 в 03:56, Гюнтер Северлох сказал:

Почему бы и нет?

Даже если вы получите альтернативную ссылку для загрузки, мод все равно требует наличия всех модов RHS.

поэтому вам также необходимо место для их загрузки, которое вы можете получить здесь, на их сайте https://www.rhsmods.org/.

Кстати, добро пожаловать на форумы BI!

Доброе утро, можете дать альтернативную ссылку на данный мод? Все моды RHS у меня есть, а со стима скачать не могу, буду очень благодарен!)

Edited by Timofey Babich
Ошибка

@Timofey Babich This is an English speaking forum, translate what you want to ask or say in the future,

i did it on my end but the mod is here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874530860

there is no alternative to steam for the mod.

Why cant you use steam? Internet issue?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

@Timofey Babich This is an English speaking forum, translate what you want to ask or say in the future,

i did it on my end but the mod is here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=874530860

there is no alternative to steam for the mod.

Why cant you use steam? Internet issue?

Because of the war in Ukraine, here is a ton of blocking of internet sites on/by both sides. That may be why.