Very strange I have this problem only with your mod. Helmets (sometimes there , sometimes disappear ), weapons and soldier appearance change shape when placed first time on editor. Why?

Uninstalling until this issue is solved.

Maybe you missed that there is a weapon and clothing randomization script?  Every time you place an infantry unit, it randomizes what they are wearing and carrying as a main weapon.

• Like 1

Check the readme. There is now an option to make units not randomize their gear as well.

This randomization is intentional.  NONE of the factions over there have anything close to a standard as far as equipment goes.  The randomization represents that.  It also creates exponentially more varied units.   The potential combinations of IS riflemen for example is in the thousands.

• Like 3

The move to full RHS has been a brilliant idea and gives a sense of cohesion to the whole mod. I like the variety on the IA and SAA infantry units, very authentic. Can I be cheeky and ask if maybe some Iraqi ISOF are coming in the future with their black humvees and black uniforms?

I have to say though that all SAA and IA helicopters and planes have got russian roundels unfortunately. Are these placeholders?

Thanks again for such a great mod!

Hi, mate. Thx for this masterpiece!! 

I need to know if that's related to me - made amistake? or is it sth else:

I get this in RPT log, in the game I found a CSAT weapons squad instead an ISIS one:

2:53:19 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
 2:53:19 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_squad_leader_o
 2:53:19 No speaker given for Kabir Ghafurzai
 2:53:19 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_autorifleman_o
 2:53:19 soldier[isc_is_autorifleman_o]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
 2:53:19 No speaker given for Abdul-Wahhab Masood
 2:53:19 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_at_o
 2:53:19 soldier[isc_is_at_o]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
 2:53:19 soldier[isc_is_at_o]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
 2:53:19 No speaker given for Hussein Khalili
 2:53:19 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_autorifleman_o
 2:53:19 soldier[isc_is_autorifleman_o]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
 2:53:19 No speaker given for Sadat Amin
 2:53:19 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_rifleman_o
 2:53:19 No speaker given for Abdul-Mussawir Hakimi
 2:53:20 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
 2:53:20 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_rifleman_o
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Mufid Zamani
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Jafar Yousuf
 2:53:20 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_grenadier_o
 2:53:20 soldier[isc_is_grenadier_o]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Khairullah Gailani
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Jafar Noori
 2:53:20 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_grenadier_o
 2:53:20 soldier[isc_is_grenadier_o]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Rahim Muhtaram
 2:53:20 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_militaman_o
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Majeed Wardak
 2:53:20 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_militaman_o
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Mustafa Amani
 2:53:20 No speaker given for Abbas Aybak
 2:53:21 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
 2:53:21 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_sniper_o
 2:53:21 No speaker given for Jabr Tanwir
 2:53:21 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_sniper_o
 2:53:21 No speaker given for Hussein Zahor
 2:53:21 Uniform IS_uniform_o is not allowed for soldier class isc_is_at_o

I configured it that way:

blabla = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "Motorized" >> "grp_is_offroad_patrol_o");
blabla = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "Infantry" >> "grp_is_wpn_squad_o");

I wasn't sure about the Infantry class, as there's nothing specific in the readme, I used the info given inside the related config.bin. The class is configured with 'class Infantry...' . But prior to that it's like that: 'Class IS_Infantry_O, displayName = "Infantry"...'. Do I have to use the displayName, so "Infantry", like I did or the other one? I am only working with scripts, no editor for my current project..

Godis_1:

Yeah I had to cheat a little with the IS units because it was not applying the uniform correctly, so in my randomization script I do a forceAddUniform.   Also some time ago my custom language stopped working so I have to do a setSpeaker command.  The "Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform" thing just means some gear went in their backpack or too much gear was added, no big deal.

The config definition must be off, I've seen the game will default to CSAT for Opfor before. 

if you want to spawn groups via scripting, you could do something like:

_myGroup = [getmarkerpos "MakerNameHere", EAST, ["isc_is_squad_leader_o","isc_is_machinegunner_o","isc_is_machinegunner_o","isc_is_rifleman_o","isc_is_rifleman_o","isc_is_rifleman_o"],[],[],[],[],[],0] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

This would allow you to construct whatever custom group size / composition you want.

Foxhound, you are an Arma-ninja,  Thanks for updating!  

58 minutes ago, accuracythruvolume said:

Godis_1:

Yeah I had to cheat a little with the IS units because it was not applying the uniform correctly, so in my randomization script I do a forceAddUniform.   Also some time ago my custom language stopped working so I have to do a setSpeaker command.  The "Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform" thing just means some gear went in their backpack or too much gear was added, no big deal.

The config definition must be off, I've seen the game will default to CSAT for Opfor before. 

if you want to spawn groups via scripting, you could do something like:

_myGroup = [getmarkerpos "MakerNameHere", EAST, ["isc_is_squad_leader_o","isc_is_machinegunner_o","isc_is_machinegunner_o","isc_is_rifleman_o","isc_is_rifleman_o","isc_is_rifleman_o"],[],[],[],[],[],0] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;

This would allow you to construct whatever custom group size / composition you want.

Foxhound, you are an Arma-ninja,  Thanks for updating!  

Thank you very much!

Problem here is, I have to use that way:

blabla = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "Motorized" >> "grp_is_offroad_patrol_o");
blabla = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "Infantry" >> "grp_is_wpn_squad_o");

Or doesn't that work? It could be also like this:

blabla = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "IS_mechanized_o" >> "grp_is_btr60_mechanized_patrol_o");
blabla = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "IS_infantry_o" >> "grp_is_inf_squad_o");

Does anything of these work? Because there ARE predefined groups in your mods, like weapon squads, infantry squads andf teams - I guess these are the ones available in editor. And actually they should be also usable via script, the way I tried above. 

I tried it with the second method [....."ISC_IS_O" >> "IS_infantry_o" >> "grp_is_inf_squad_o"); ] and now there are no errors in the log anymore - but I am also not sure if these squads were spawned now...

One thing which definately worked:

(configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "Armored" >> "grp_is_t72_mixed_platoon_2_o");

But this was all before the today's update. Maybe it works with the new version? Would be nice to get that clear before >I proceed. 

Or do I have to do it the way you just told me? In this case I would have to rewrite a LOT of scripts.. :-/ That's why I need to understand that clearly. :) Thank you!

EDIT: Also found sth else:

19:17:03 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocol_Ackbar/: Missing word magazine
19:17:05 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocol_Ackbar/: Missing word Car
19:17:07 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocol_Ackbar/: Missing word Car

Nevermind, I got it. It works like that:

(I've created a simple script to test factions stuff, it spawns whatever you need. I post it here for anyone who might need it)

/* Spawn Faction vehicles testing script by Godis
 * USAGE:
 * 1. In editor create Marker named "test"
 * 2. Place the player unit in front of the marker
 * 3. Save the scenario, e.g. called "Test.Vr" (It will spawn in virtual reality, good for testing)
 * 4. Inside the saved scenario folder (Test.Vr in this case) create a new file named "Init.sqf".
 * 5. Copy this line into the Init.sqf: [] evecVM "spawn.sqf";
 * 6. Create a file named "Spawn.sqf"
 * 7. Copy and paste the following code into the file Spawn.sqf:
*/

// Set this to whatever group/vehicle/unit you want to test.
patrol_type = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> 	// Side
				"ISC_IS_O" >> 							// Faction name
				"Mechanized" >> 						// vehicle class (Infantry, Mechanized, Armored, Air)
				"grp_is_bmp1p_mechanized_patrol_o");    // Name of predefined group/vehicle/units/squad

_group = [getmarkerpos "Test", EAST, patrol_type,[],[],[],[],[],0] call BIS_fnc_spawnGroup;		// Spawn it inside the Marker

In fact this means you can spawn any group from ISC via this (doesn't belong to the script above):

group = (configfile >> "CfgGroups" >> "East" >> "ISC_IS_O" >> "Armored" >> "grp_is_t72_mixed_platoon_2_o");

Just use whether "Infantry, Mechanized, Armored, Air". Works with ISC.

Thank you for your great work!!

So far so good on the Steam Workshop release! I haven't noticed any issues that you hadn't already fixed! Any thoughts on doing an Iranian faction in the future? Would be good to see a proper conventional Iranian force in Arma. Probably would use primarly RHS Russian gear, only real problem is probably trying to get their weird camo patterns.

But anyway, really enjoying this release so far!

Nice Update But Please Bro.

How I Can Add Free Syrian Army Or When You Will Add Them ?

How I Can Make Them And Add Them To The Game

Just Told Me if You Didn't Want To Add Them To This Mod

Thanks Brother.

Hi,

Please update server keys. They do not work anymore after recent update.

Thanks.

I have the same issue that the server key is no longer working.

Hey accuracy,

any chance you re-integrate massi's SF_Nato_Rus vehicles in your mod (not the CUP-version) as additional or optional content?

Since the new update, there are many types jeeps "missing".

Best regards

Schulz

Hi Accuracy

Again brilliant mod you've made mate, really changed the Arma 3 experience for me I like the latest update you've made but there's one problem my game seems to crash when using the latest version.. V10 but V9 works fine, why is this mate?

I appriciate all the time and effort you've put into this mod.

Many thanks!

On 3/10/2017 at 10:02 AM, schulz said:

Hey accuracy,

any chance you re-integrate massi's SF_Nato_Rus vehicles in your mod (not the CUP-version) as additional or optional content?

Since the new update, there are many types jeeps "missing".

Best regards

Schulz

You are aware that Massi's stuff hasn't been updated since 1.58...right? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Savage_Donkey said:

You are aware that Massi's stuff hasn't been updated since 1.58...right? 

I wasn't, but now I'm. Thanks :)

50% of the time i put an IS soldier the game crashes and says bad version 73 in p3d file 'iraqisyrianconflict\gear\opforrig1\data\opforrig1.p3d' the mod is great and i really want to play but this is making it unplayable with IS right now.

4 hours ago, Koppa444 said:

50% of the time i put an IS soldier the game crashes and says bad version 73 in p3d file 'iraqisyrianconflict\gear\opforrig1\data\opforrig1.p3d' the mod is great and i really want to play but this is making it unplayable with IS right now.

Update your game.

On 3/8/2017 at 6:46 AM, FAILIX said:

I have the same issue that the server key is no longer working.

The issue is with the Aplion's EC-635.   I've reached out to him to update it.  The heli might be abandonware.    If I don't hear anything I'll try to repack it with new keys  (that's not against the rulz, right?)

Hi guys,

Im kinda new to this but I would appreciate some help.

I wish to play arma 3 using this mod and whatever other mod goes

with it but i cant for the life of me find a server or scenario that supports it.

I have been filtering servers on maps and tried all kinds of names and also

searched among "units" to see if there was anybody actively playing, but no luck.

Cant find any server names anywhere either. All I could find was that good maps for

this mod are dilaya and faluyah, so i searched for those maps. Only found 2-3 servers

all of which were either locked or had no players in them.

If anyone can help me with a server name or a unit that plays this mod, i would be

eternally gratefull.